Author Topic: The Delusional Getbig Bench Press Team!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9128 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The Delusional Getbig Bench Press Team!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 08:02:43 PM »
What's the big deal? I've done it myself a few times. Of course, I don't walk up to some 250 lb, shredded meathead who's squatting 650 lbs and say "All drugs", but when some tiny tit, who weighs 160 lbs soaking wet, walks around with a huge ILS inbetween sets of 85 lb presses during which he makes a lot of noise, I just laughingly say, "My God!!!!!!!! You're a beast" which causes the said tit to go beet-red in the face due to the frustration he experiences from not having the courage to tell me to my face what I should go do with myself. It's all in good fun.
exactly, it's always the skinny weak delusional clowns who i pick on, funny thing is that the big dudes are always the ones covered up and it's always the 160 pound monsters wearing the tank tops, Under Armor, spandex, etc.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 08:05:45 PM »
exactly, it's always the skinny weak delusional clowns who i pick on, funny thing is that the big dudes are always the ones covered up and it's always the 160 pound monsters wearing the tank tops, Under Armor, spandex, etc.

Sarcasm, seriously - if you ever filmed this shit, it would be the funniest thing on getbig.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 08:07:47 PM »

Yep, 100% right. As with things in other walks of life, it's a typical case of wannabes making a lot of noise for the sole purpose of having an audience / generating attention. A really rich person never goes around telling people they're rich. A really strong lifter never tries to engage the attention of as many people as they can before they lift something impressive. A really built, 250lb+ bodybuilder will rarely be seen wearing tight, short sleeved spandex tops and shorts in the middle of winter. It's always the tiny little tits who try to act tough and who end up getting bitchslapped either physically or verbally by guys like you who won't let such a pathetic act like that slide. Props to you 8)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »

They will be fucked on nude sundays, the ILS will be rampant  ;D
$450 Jeans

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 08:09:53 PM »
They will be fucked on nude sundays, the ILS will be rampant  ;D

Hahahahahaha are you posting under the influence, Tredders? ;D

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2007, 08:13:28 PM »
Hahahahahaha are you posting under influence, Tredders? ;D

You means theres a difference? .... I crush a few tinytits and i get accused of drinking.  ;D
You must have the shining my good boy cos ive treated myself to a couple Canadian Club whiskeys while i sit back near the air-con crushing n00bs  ;D

$450 Jeans

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2007, 08:22:32 PM »
Is 130 dumbell presses for 6 at 193 delusional?  That's at a BF % of around 5.5 as well. 

The fat boys will all chime in now.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
You means theres a difference? .... I crush a few tinytits and i get accused of drinking.  ;D
You must have the shining my good boy cos ive treated myself to a couple Canadian Club whiskeys while i sit back near the air-con crushing n00bs  ;D

Hahaha good times 8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »
Sarcasm, your 385 ain't too bad either. Excellent in fact, not too common at all.

I wouldn't believe me either.

BTW, where is Chick in this list? 405 for an imaginary 20 reps. A world class feat.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2007, 08:29:15 PM »
Hahaha good times 8)

Dude you gotta get on msn .... too many bitches need to be body slammed  ;)
$450 Jeans

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
Dude you gotta get on msn .... too many bitches need to be body slammed  ;)

I will, one day. Gotta go now. Keep them in line, Tredders  8)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »
What's the big deal? I've done it myself a few times. Of course, I don't walk up to some 250 lb, shredded meathead who's squatting 650 lbs and say "All drugs", but when some tiny tit, who weighs 160 lbs soaking wet, walks around with a huge ILS inbetween sets of 85 lb presses during which he makes a lot of noise, I just laughingly say, "My God!!!!!!!! You're a beast" which causes the said tit to go beet-red in the face due to the frustration he experiences from not having the courage to tell me to my face what I should go do with myself. It's all in good fun.
hahaha if for some reason someone ever tells me something like that in the gym, my first question will be 'are you in the squad?' ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »

Where I am from if you would do it to the small guy and not the big that makes you a coward...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2007, 11:59:30 PM »
Where I am from if you would do it to the small guy and not the big that makes you a coward...

That's quite OK. I really don't care what people think of me in the SF gay circles ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2007, 12:07:31 AM »
nobody fuckin dares to make fun of me if i am lifting light weight or heavy weight or making noises..nobody can fuckin dare to make fun of me on my face...you're littel squad dipshit stories are all fuckin fairy tales
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2007, 12:16:46 AM »
nobody fuckin dares to make fun of me if i am lifting light weight or heavy weight or making noises..nobody can fuckin dare to make fun of me on my face...you're littel squad dipshit stories are all fuckin fairy tales

I'd slap the taste out of your mouth just for the sake of it and make you clean up all the cum you spit out from the impact of my slap 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2007, 01:21:09 AM »
I'd slap the taste out of your mouth just for the sake of it and make you clean up all the cum you spit out from the impact of my slap 8)
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2007, 03:35:32 AM »
Hahahahaha I nearly forgot one of the biggest bullshitters benchers! How much did Sevatase say he can put up again, Sarcasm?
I'll post a 400+ bench video in the next few months...i talk smack and am more than happy to back it up. It's not a big bench but Just to prove that I did what I said I did.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2007, 03:37:16 AM »
I'll post a 400+ bench video in the next few months...i talk smack and am more than happy to back it up. It's not a big bench but Just to prove that I did what I said I did.

We don't want to see a video of you benching your usual 135 lb while you weigh 400+lbs Sevatase ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2007, 03:58:48 AM »
What do you bench 'Squadfather'?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2007, 04:01:27 AM »
What do you bench 'Squadfather'?
squad fucker benches all the squad members sitting on the bench press bar..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2007, 04:06:01 AM »
squad fucker benches all the squad members sitting on the bench press bar..

Don't confuse your fantasy with reality which is the exact opposite, you punk.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2007, 04:18:25 AM »

As will I and well see how delusional I am then.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2007, 04:19:47 AM »
Don't confuse your fantasy with reality which is the exact opposite, you punk.
TRANSLATION:SARCASM BENCHED PRESS ME ON HIS DICK..IT WAS AWESOME
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2007, 04:20:59 AM »
As will I and well see how delusional I am then.
I believe u brotha, did I say you were delusional?...my bad.:)