Author Topic: Thoughts on cholesterol levels?  (Read 873 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Thoughts on cholesterol levels?
« on: February 03, 2007, 08:36:53 PM »
Hey guys I know I have not posted in a very long time.  But I was thinking about how as a blanket statement most forms of steroids cause bad cholesterol levels to increase.  I am sure that this cannot hold true for ALL of them.  So the search began…

I did find literature indicating that when your natural test levels increase that it actually creates more of the good cholesterol levels and diminishes the bad.  I have also read that cholesterol rich foods cause your body to naturally produce more test.  Interesting how nature tries to balance stuff out.

However I also found articles indicating that even though various forms of test maybe chemically identical for unknown reasons synthetics seem to have the opposite effect.  That is they typically increase the bad levels.  I just found all this interesting…

Help me out…are there any versions that will be good for cholesterol levels?  So far in all my searching I have not found any.

P.S.  I did some searching on here and didn’t find any answers to what I am thinking of.  Found lots of posts though asking if orals are good, and crap like that.  LOL

Thanks,
JAM

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Thoughts on cholesterol levels?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 07:27:56 AM »
I think its largely genetic. I usually have exceptional Lipids panels regardless of up to 1gr wk AAS. 
That dose is the exception, not my normal.
       This makes my Doc go crazy!
It flies in the face of all his outdated Med School texts.  He quickly asks,    "What do you eat!.."
Like there has to be a explanation.  I reply:  "Whole eggs & cheese every morn, red meat, pizza, hot dogs,
chicken...."  Then the little doctor worm really goes crazy shaking his head back and forth and blinking his eyes.  Hope he chokes on his salad.   
      Stress and exhaustion are the only thing Ive seen adversely affect my lipids pannels.
  This is NOT NORMAL though. THe fact your concerned is good. The only way to know is to get tested
off cycle & on.   Some of  the HRT Docs will order blood work < $250 @ any place that does blood drug tests.  If you dont have insh that would cover it @ your PrimaryDoc, that may be a option.
Going overboard on orals is not a good idea of course, but thats often overblown also.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 12:16:06 PM »
… on the oral note, yeah I also think that some of the hype surrounding it is also a bit over the top.  Certain ones are probably not too bad.  I am thinking like Primobolan where it is not a 17a configuration, or mild like Anavar.  But I think most folks want a more immediate effect...not gaining only 4lbs of muscle or just leaning out.

I agree there are some genetic factors for sure.  One fellow I work with is off the charts and he is only in his mid 40’s.  He has 6 stints in his heart, and has had a quadruple bypass surgery.  Even with medications the doctors are baffled by how far out from the normal he is.

You are right about getting tested it is the only way to know for sure how something will affect you individually.  Everyone will react different to medications, food, hormones, vitamins, etc.  I just wonder is there any form of AAS in general that is known to reduce bad cholesterol levels? 

I haven’t found anything yet.

Hey and 1G a week… I bet you felt good.  Heh heh.   ;)

Thanks,
JAM

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »
Ive had a complete blood panel done right after taking 100-150 mg anapolon (OxyMethnolone) day for 2 weeks, along w/  500mg testE + 200Deca wk.  I had borderline high reading on 1 liver component, everything else W/in range.  The doc said not to wory, thats a normal read for lots of folks. This was out of the USA.  All the stuff legit Human grade right over the pharmacy countertop.

Ive seen some research here and there that Test can actualy improve Lipid profiles, and low T levels can be harmfull to cardiac health. THe stuff increases blood cloting time (prothombric?), Id think that would make it flow easier, along the line of Vit E, Flax & FIsh oils.  Muscular Development allways has a lot of footnoted research towards the front every month.