Author Topic: yo haider...difference between shia and sunni???  (Read 4896 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
yo haider...difference between shia and sunni???
« on: February 04, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
apparently they dont have an extra prophet...

cliff notes version plez..
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: yo haider...difference between shia and sunni???
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
apparently they dont have an extra prophet...

cliff notes version plez..

The shiites picks their leaders among the heirs of Muhammed, imams, the relatives of Talib.

The sunnis don't have relation to Muhammed as a prerequisitory when picking their leader, a calif.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 12:48:05 PM »
What hedgehog said.. it was a purely political difference to start with. Now its developed more into like a seperate sect, with their rituals and such. I dont know too much about some of the other differences in the belief structure, but they do exist. I'd expect you to know more about this, considering you come from karachi where a lot of shia sunni conflict has existed in the recent past. Personally, I couldnt care less for them. I see religion as more of a personal belief and relationship with God, so none of this political crap. Don't care for rituals either, espcially some of the "out there" stuff like corporal mortification.
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 12:50:01 PM »
thanx!

ok..well i wanna know whats with the self mutilation stuff..i'd ask dad but i dont want a 2 hour lecture..

i remember my uncle(cardiologist) used to take me to watch it as a side show....we'd all laugh at the stories of them being brought to hospitals and  the sunni docs spilling a little rubbing alcohol here and a little rubbing alcohol there..  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
oo ooo and my couzin once told me..they have temporary marriages..like you can have a 1 night official marriage with a chick..

dunno how true..
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 12:55:51 PM »
hahaha I know I shouldnt be laughing at this but the rubbing alcohol part got me crackin ;D I have never personally witnessed maatam, neither do I really want to actually. Actually, I think it is even forbidden in sunni Islam to practice this. A little remorse, and then get on with life... just like after the Prophets(PBUH) death. I don't know too much about the temproray marraiges either, but you are right, they are approved of by the shia. I can look it up real quick though.
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 01:00:03 PM »
we didn't go to watch out  of respect..we went to laugh at em..but i do remember..the more peole that gathered..the more feverish they got  ::) its like when a hot girl watches you workout.....lol...my uncle and his friends were sometimes there to help the very wounded ::)  and then my uncle would returnhome with a huge grin on his face and tell us all kindsa funny stories..
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
The practice is called Mut'a whereby a man is allowed to marry a woman for an agreed amount of time (and money), during which the man is NOT financially responsible for the wife.  :o 
I think if theyre gonna beat em selves to death, let 'em. Idiots. They proly go running to fvckin government hospitals too, wasting our resources for their own stupidity. bitches.
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 01:26:45 PM »
The practice is called Mut'a whereby a man is allowed to marry a woman for an agreed amount of time (and money), during which the man is NOT financially responsible for the wife.  :o 
I think if theyre gonna beat em selves to death, let 'em. Idiots. They proly go running to fvckin government hospitals too, wasting our resources for their own stupidity. bitches.

i kinda like the temp wife idea lol...

and i agree on the second part..
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »
no difference... they're both screwed in Iraq.  :-\
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »
The shiites picks their leaders among the heirs of Muhammed, imams, the relatives of Talib.

The sunnis don't have relation to Muhammed as a prerequisitory when picking their leader, a calif.

-Hedge
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »
the only good muslim is a dead muslim-george washington
Valhalla awaits.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:33 AM »

roflmao!

Here's some choice quotes:

Winston Churchill, who wrote in 1899,

“The religion of Islam above all others was founded upon the sword … Moreover it provides incentives to slaughter, and in three continents has produced fighting breeds of men – filled with a wild and merciless fanaticism”.

John Quincy Adams who wrote in 1829,

"The precept of the Koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force".

John Wesley (1703-91) who wrote,

"Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it...have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws, and grinding them with their iron teeth; that numberless cities are raised from the foundation, and only their name remaining; that many countries, which were once as the garden of God, are now a desolate wilderness; and that so many once numerous and powerful nations are vanished from the earth! Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind".

Hilaire Belloc who wrote in 1938,

"Will not perhaps the temporal power of Islam return and with it the menace of an armed Mohammedan world, which will shake off the domination of Europeans -- still nominally Christian -- and reappear as the prime enemy of our civilization? The future always comes as a surprise, but political wisdom consists in attempting at least some partial judgment of what that surprise may be. And for my part I cannot but believe that a main unexpected thing of the future is the return of Islam".

Bishop Fulton J Sheen who wrote in 1950,

"Today (1950), the hatred of the Moslem countries against the West is becoming hatred against Christianity itself. Although the statesmen have not yet taken it into account, there is still grave danger that the temporal power of Islam may return and, with it, the menace that it may shake off a West which has ceased to be Christian, and affirm itself as a great anti-Christian world Power".

Patriarch Cyrus of Alexandria, while negotiating the surrender of Alexandria to the Muslims, 640 AD,

"I am afraid that God has sent these men to lay waste the world".

Gregory Palamus of Thessalonica, 1354,

"For these impious people, hated by God and infamous, boast of having got the better of the Romans by their love of God…they live by the bow, the sword and debauchery, finding pleasure in taking slaves, devoting themselves to murder, pillage, spoil…and not only do they commit these crimes, but even — what an aberration — they believe that God approves of them. This is what I think of them, now that I know precisely about their way of life.".

William Eaton, US Consul to Tunis, wrote in 1799,

"Considered as a nation, they are deplorably wretched, because they have no property in the soil to inspire an ambition to cultivate it. They are abject slaves to the despotism of their government, and they are humiliated by tyranny, the worst of all tyrannies, the despotism of priestcraft. They live in more solemn fear of the frowns of a bigot who has been dead and rotten above a thousand years, than of the living despot whose frown would cost them their lives…The ignorance, superstitious tradition and civil and religious tyranny, which depress the human mind here, exclude improvement of every kind…"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »

gawd..dont breed man...you sound like the white version of the taliban...they say stuff EXACTLY like what you say...

hopefully..darwanism will run its course  :)
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 05:18:19 PM »
Hilaire Belloc who wrote in 1938,

"Will not perhaps the temporal power of Islam return and with it the menace of an armed Mohammedan world, which will shake off the domination of Europeans -- still nominally Christian -- and reappear as the prime enemy of our civilization? The future always comes as a surprise, but political wisdom consists in attempting at least some partial judgment of what that surprise may be. And for my part I cannot but believe that a main unexpected thing of the future is the return of Islam".

Pretty prophetic for having come up with this in 1938!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 03:24:16 AM »

Pretty prophetic for having come up with this in 1938!

Yeah, it's a good quote that one :)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 07:17:56 AM »
gawd..dont breed man...you sound like the white version of the taliban...they say stuff EXACTLY like what you say...

hopefully..darwanism will run its course  :)

Well, it's not darwinism i guess, but as christians don't like getting kids it seems, islam will rule the world in 50 years from now.  >:(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 07:20:28 AM »
islam will rule the world in 50 years from now.  >:(

i like my women without burkas!  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
i like my women without burkas!  >:(

me too.

I like my women like this:

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 07:37:28 AM »
Hmm... yum yum... I wouldn't mind that little doll sitting on my face :D :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 07:46:32 AM »
Hmm... yum yum... I wouldn't mind that little doll sitting on my face :D :-*

me neither.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 07:47:43 AM »
The last chicks tits are fucking divine :o :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 07:50:42 AM »
The last chicks tits are fucking divine :o :P

All the same girl.

One of the best pair of tits i have seen in my life.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 07:53:11 AM »
 ;)

edit: Don't want to riun the thread, i'll start a thread on her over at the sex board!

Feel free to move this.