Author Topic: Chimney!  (Read 794 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Chimney!
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »
If the official 911 story is true, then companies that offer complex controlled demolitions usingexplosives are clearly going to be out of business. Thanks to those wily hijackers we now have amuch cheaper solution. If a structural steel high-rise needs to be removed, all that is necessary is to pick a floor somewhere in the upper portion of the building, saw off a few columns, flood the floor withjet fuel, light a match and stand back.

The building will then (about 1 or 2 hours later) miraculously crush itself, shredding the steel intotidy 12-30 ft sections. The rest of the building will be conveniently converted into a fine dust that willbe spread over a large area so somebody else will have to clean it up!

And this:
This photo shows the start of an explosive demolition of a large brick chimney

Look familiar?

(this happened twice that morning!  then WTC7 dropped into its basement, with no plane!)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Chimney!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »
If the official 911 story is true, then companies that offer complex controlled demolitions usingexplosives are clearly going to be out of business. Thanks to those wily hijackers we now have amuch cheaper solution. If a structural steel high-rise needs to be removed, all that is necessary is to pick a floor somewhere in the upper portion of the building, saw off a few columns, flood the floor withjet fuel, light a match and stand back.

(this happened twice that morning!  then WTC7 dropped into its basement, with no plane!)

correct..! ;D

actually if you do it to 1 building all the buildings you want to fall in vicinity just fall on their own free will!
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »
actually if you do it to 1 building all the buildings you want to fall in vicinity just fall on their own free will!

I forgot!  WTC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 all fell, and the fires dodged all the buildings owned by a non-Silverstein!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »
I forgot!  WTC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 all fell, and the fires dodged all the buildings owned by a non-Silverstein!

fire voted repb last time i checked!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!