Author Topic: I Wish the SUPERBOWL would Blow up with everyone in it.  (Read 7077 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: I Wish the SUPERBOWL would Blow up with everyone in it.
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 05:46:28 PM »
or personality

At least he can afford a psychiatrist.
~

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »
Most of dc is a hell hole.

Agreed, but not the area where I'm at.

If it makes you feel any better, DC metro cops and Houston PD are pretty dumb too....  I'm sure in due time they may mistake cartoon-characters for terrorists too!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »
You had a Lotus Esprit.  BIG deal.  And just because you took a picture of a Lotus doesnt mean it was yours.  And having a Lotus is NOT a status symbol by any means.  Son you live in North Carolina, live with it.  According to Zillow.com your condo is worth $170,000.  In my neighborhood that is a down payment.  In fact there is a 1/2 acre lot down the street for $2,000,000.00, so start saving. You are not going to be able to justify lving in North Carolina, furniture capital of the world...hahaha, I loved that one

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 06:16:21 PM »
You had a Lotus Esprit.  BIG deal.  And just because you took a picture of a Lotus doesnt mean it was yours.  And having a Lotus is NOT a status symbol by any means.  Son you live in North Carolina, live with it.  According to Zillow.com your condo is worth $170,000.  In my neighborhood that is a down payment.  In fact there is a 1/2 acre lot down the street for $2,000,000.00, so start saving. You are not going to be able to justify lving in North Carolina, furniture capital of the world...hahaha, I loved that one

Brutal stalking.  :-\

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »

onlyme 1 Adonis zero

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 06:21:12 PM »
MY friend just bought a Maserati for about 90.  What have you got for 80?

Oh that reminds me, Did you know where I live we have the ONLY Bentley and Rolls-Royce dealership on the East Coast between Florida and New York?

:)  They wouldn`t just put a Bentlely/Rolls Dealership here for nothing.  We also have Ferrari/Maserati/Lamborghini/Lotus Dealership where I bought my Lotus.

Big deal.  And why aren't you counting the New Jersey dealership.  And who care about what stores you have.  ANd the main reason they put a dealership there is because the land is so fucking cheap.  QUit trying to impress us with worthless non-facts about your state.  You have nothing to do with it.  And I have never heard of Universal Furniture.  But who cares anyway.

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
Someones pissed that shes not getting enough attention tonight. Dont worry sugar, the game will be over soon.

D

Now THAT I would watch.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:50 PM »
You are not going to be able to justify lving in North Carolina, furniture capital of the world...hahaha, I loved that one

Apparently I struck a nerve in poor ol' Adonis with my "Bumfucck, NC" comment.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 09:10:52 PM »
we hired a decorator

haha it always cracks me up how people pay others to tell them what looks good in their house

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 09:13:27 PM »
"furniture capital of the world"

funniest line of the week ;D

E
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 09:16:18 PM »

$170,000 for a home? Where is that? Up here $170,000 wouldn't buy anything. Well maybe a parking space but that's about it. Yikes, $170,000 must be one hell of a home.

body88

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 10:30:46 PM »
$170,000 for a home? Where is that? Up here $170,000 wouldn't buy anything. Well maybe a parking space but that's about it. Yikes, $170,000 must be one hell of a home.

Parking spot just sold in the back bay for 250,000. But if that is to steep, you can get one in the beacon hill parking garage for 200,000! If you have an extra 3 - 50 million, you can buy a brownstone, get a parking permit, and MAYBE get a spot in front off it!

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/11/27/sold_1_open_air_parking_space_in_the_back_bay_for_250000/

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2007, 01:08:49 AM »

Why spend all that money when you can easily have a lovely home,such as this one, for 2000 bucks or less? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2007, 01:29:34 AM »
Now THAT I would watch.
wow, i actaully agree with u on this one TA, football is vastly overrated, i dont understand the hype, i dont give a shit about who wins

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2007, 03:55:23 AM »
He didn't say he would do anything to cause it to happen, he said he wished it would happen...  big difference.  Besides, the Super Bowl is in Miami, and he's in Bumfucck, NC.  If he got on a plane right now he couldn't get there before the end of the game.  ::)
It amazes me how you can go from saying something pretty intelligent to pulling the dumbest bullshit out your ass the very next post... They don't give a shit these days.  They'll rack up as much justification as they can.  He's nothing but a number to make them look good.  They investigated X number of cases in 2006, see, give us more money...  Man, they're aresting people for puting brightlights in parking lots ::)  I guarantee, one person calls and he would be questioned over this... It's not like he hasn't made enemies all over the board or anything,... who would do that ::)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 05:43:35 AM »
Oh that reminds me, Did you know where I live we have the ONLY Bentley and Rolls-Royce dealership on the East Coast between Florida and New York?
WELLLLLL..................that's ALMOST true TA. There is a Bentley dealership in Maryland. Oops. :-[

Bentley Bethesda
Sales 4937 Bethesda Avenue
Bethesda
MD
United States
888-707-4422