Author Topic: Ribonucleic Admits Deliberate Inaccuracy On US/Iraq Weapons Claims  (Read 7640 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
After he gladly abused me in the other thread for pointing this out, I thought I may as well start a thread to warn the rest of you:

I'm Australian, have you not noticed their involvement in Iraq (and other locations)?  Are you planning on taking on any of my facts in the 'US/Iraq Arms' thread yet?

Actually, no. I'll admit that I'm not well-versed in that area.

I know that we provided military support for Hussein when we considered him useful as a drain on the Iranians - knowing full well what a monster he was. Accordingly, I consider America to have moral culpability in his subjection of the Iraqis - whether or not he bought the specific mustard gas he used on the Kurds from somewhere else. 

In American law, it's a concept called "criminal facilitation".

His claims above are again false, and he has refused to apologise to the board for deliberately trying to mislead us.  Take everything he says here with caution from now on.

The question is, why would he comment on something he admits he is 'not well-versed' in?  Or does he accept everything bad said about the US as fact?
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Ribonucleic Admits Deliberate Inaccuracy On US/Iraq Weapons Claims
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 08:42:51 PM »
Now you're feuding with Ribonucleic?

Are you here in the US or have you ever lived and voted here in the US?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »
Now you're feuding with Ribonucleic?

Are you here in the US or have you ever lived and voted here in the US?

It's a 'feud' to point out someone is lying to you?  Read some of my posts for your answer to the second part, however irrelevant it may be.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »
It's a 'feud' to point out someone is lying to you?  Read some of my posts for your answer to the second part, however irrelevant it may be.

You started a thread about him, it's a feud. That doesn't mean you want him or his family dead it just means you and he vehemently argue.

Are you really going to make me search your posts? Why wouldn't you just tell me? In fact I just read in another thread that you asked someone else nearly the exact question that you aren't answering here. I don't remember you mentioning that it was irrelevant when you asked that person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »
BRUCE, this is the second time this week you've started a thread to 'call someone out'.

The politics board is designed to share ideas and learn from each other.

Not for talking shit.  Go somewhere else for that.  Talk about issues and events here.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 08:55:17 PM »
You started a thread about him, it's a feud. That doesn't mean you want him or his family dead it just means you and he vehemently argue.

Are you really going to make me search your posts? Why wouldn't you just tell me. In fact I just read in another thread that you asked someone else nearly the exact question that you aren't answering here. I don't remember you mentioning that it was irrelevant when you asked that person.

You're right to point that out, and to clarify, I asked because he was damning the United States and lives there.  I don't and won't.

And I will tell you, since I probably acted too harshly on you.  I'm a naturalised Australian born in England.  I live in Melbourne.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »
BRUCE, this is the second time this week you've started a thread to 'call someone out'.

The politics board is designed to share ideas and learn from each other.

Not for talking shit.  Go somewhere else for that.  Talk about issues and events here.

Isn't it hilarious that you get more riled about someone posting fact than fallacy?

It says a lot about you, and your friends.
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
After he gladly abused me...

No need to be coy, BRUCE. We're all Getbiggers here...

You issued a demand for an apology like some tinpot tyrant [you really do admire George Bush, don't you] and I encouraged you to eat a dick.

Give the people all the facts!  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 07:28:30 AM »
I'm curious why you're so interested in our politics? The War in Iraq doesn't even really effect you.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 07:33:01 AM »
September, 1980. Iraq invades Iran. The beginning of the Iraq-Iran war. [8]

February, 1982. Despite objections from congress, President Reagan removes Iraq from its list of known terrorist countries. [1]

December, 1982. Hughes Aircraft ships 60 Defender helicopters to Iraq. [9]

1982-1988. Defense Intelligence Agency provides detailed information for Iraq on Iranian deployments, tactical planning for battles, plans for air strikes and bomb damage assessments. [4]

November, 1983. A National Security Directive states that the U.S would do "whatever was necessary and legal" to prevent Iraq from losing its war with Iran. [1] & [15]

November, 1983. Banca Nazionale del Lavoro of Italy and its Branch in Atlanta begin to funnel $5 billion in unreported loans to Iraq. Iraq, with the blessing and official approval of the US government, purchased computer controlled machine tools, computers, scientific instruments, special alloy steel and aluminum, chemicals, and other industrial goods for Iraq's missile, chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs. [14]

October, 1983. The Reagan Administration begins secretly allowing Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Egypt to transfer United States weapons, including Howitzers, Huey helicopters, and bombs to Iraq. These shipments violated the Arms Export Control Act. [16]

November 1983. George Schultz, the Secretary of State, is given intelligence reports showing that Iraqi troops are daily using chemical weapons against the Iranians. [1]

December 20, 1983. Donald Rumsfeld , then a civilian and now Defense Secretary, meets with Saddam Hussein to assure him of US friendship and materials support. [1] & [15]

July, 1984. CIA begins giving Iraq intelligence necessary to calibrate its mustard gas attacks on Iranian troops. [19]

January 14, 1984. State Department memo acknowledges United States shipment of "dual-use" export hardware and technology. Dual use items are civilian items such as heavy trucks, armored ambulances and communications gear as well as industrial technology that can have a military application. [2]

March, 1986. The United States with Great Britain block all Security Council resolutions condemning Iraq's use of chemical weapons, and on March 21 the US becomes the only country refusing to sign a Security Council statement condemning Iraq's use of these weapons. [10]

May, 1986. The US Department of Commerce licenses 70 biological exports to Iraq between May of 1985 and 1989, including at least 21 batches of lethal strains of anthrax. [3]

May, 1986. US Department of Commerce approves shipment of weapons grade botulin poison to Iraq. [7]

March, 1987. President Reagan bows to the findings of the Tower Commission admitting the sale of arms to Iran in exchange for hostages. Oliver North uses the profits from the sale to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua. [17]

Late 1987. The Iraqi Air Force begins using chemical agents against Kurdish resistance forces in northern Iraq. [1]

February, 1988. Saddam Hussein begins the "Anfal" campaign against the Kurds of northern Iraq. The Iraq regime used chemical weapons against the Kurds killing over 100,000 civilians and destroying over 1,200 Kurdish villages. [8]

April, 1988. US Department of Commerce approves shipment of chemicals used in manufacture of mustard gas. [7]

August, 1988. Four major battles were fought from April to August 1988, in which the Iraqis massively and effectively used chemical weapons to defeat the Iranians. Nerve gas and blister agents such as mustard gas are used. By this time the US Defense Intelligence Agency is heavily involved with Saddam Hussein in battle plan assistance, intelligence gathering and post battle debriefing. In the last major battle with of the war, 65,000 Iranians are killed, many with poison gas. Use of chemical weapons in war is in violation of the Geneva accords of 1925. [6] & [13]

August, 1988. Iraq and Iran declare a cease fire. [8]

August, 1988. Five days after the cease fire Saddam Hussein sends his planes and helicopters to northern Iraq to begin massive chemical attacks against the Kurds. [8]

September, 1988. US Department of Commerce approves shipment of weapons grade anthrax and botulinum to Iraq. [7]

September, 1988. Richard Murphy, Assistant Secretary of State: "The US-Iraqi relationship is... important to our long-term political and economic objectives." [15]

December, 1988. Dow chemical sells $1.5 million in pesticides to Iraq despite knowledge that these would be used in chemical weapons. [1]

July 25, 1990. US Ambassador to Baghdad meets with Hussein to assure him that President Bush "wanted better and deeper relations". Many believe this visit was a trap set for Hussein. A month later Hussein invaded Kuwait thinking the US would not respond. [12]

August, 1990 Iraq invades Kuwait. The precursor to the Gulf War. [8]

July, 1991 The Financial Times of London reveals that a Florida chemical company had produced and shipped cyanide to Iraq during the 80's using a special CIA courier. Cyanide was used extensively against the Iranians. [11]

August, 1991. Christopher Droguol of Atlanta's branch of Banca Nazionale del Lavoro is arrested for his role in supplying loans to Iraq for the purchase of military supplies. He is charged with 347 counts of felony. Droguol is found guilty, but US officials plead innocent of any knowledge of his crime. [14]

June, 1992. Ted Kopple of ABC Nightline reports: "It is becoming increasingly clear that George Bush Sr., operating largely behind the scenes throughout the 1980's, initiated and supported much of the financing, intelligence, and military help that built Saddam's Iraq into [an aggressive power]." [5]

July, 1992. "The Bush administration deliberately, not inadvertently, helped to arm Iraq by allowing U.S. technology to be shipped to Iraqi military and to Iraqi defense factories... Throughout the course of the Bush administration, U.S. and foreign firms were granted export licenses to ship U.S. technology directly to Iraqi weapons facilities despite ample evidence showing that these factories were producing weapons." Representative Henry Gonzalez, Texas, testimony before the House. [18]

February, 1994. Senator Riegle from Michigan, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, testifies before the senate revealing large US shipments of dual-use biological and chemical agents to Iraq that may have been used against US troops in the Gulf War and probably was the cause of the illness known as Gulf War Syndrome. [7]

August, 2002. "The use of gas [during the Iran-Iraq war] on the battle field by the Iraqis was not a matter of deep strategic concern... We were desperate to make sure that Iraq did not lose". Colonel Walter Lang, former senior US Defense Intelligence officer tells the New York Times. [4]

This chronology of the United States' sordid involvement in the arming of Iraq can be summarized in this way: The United States used methods both legal and illegal to help build Saddam's army into the most powerful army in the Mideast outside of Israel. The US supplied chemical and biological agents and technology to Iraq when it knew Iraq was using chemical weapons against the Iranians. The US supplied the materials and technology for these weapons of mass destruction to Iraq at a time when it was know that Saddam was using this technology to kill his Kurdish citizens. The United States supplied intelligence and battle planning information to Iraq when those battle plans included the use of cyanide, mustard gas and nerve agents. The United States blocked UN censure of Iraq's use of chemical weapons. The United States did not act alone in this effort. The Soviet Union was the largest weapons supplier, but England, France and Germany were also involved in the shipment of arms and technology.

References:

1. Washingtonpost.com. December 30, 2002
   2. Jonathan Broder. Nuclear times, Winter 1990-91
   3. Kurt Nimno. AlterNet. September 23, 2002
   4. Newyorktimes.com. August 29, 2002
   5. ABC Nightline. June9, 1992
   6. Counter Punch, October 10, 2002
   7. Riegle Report: Dual Use Exports. Senate Committee on Banking. May 25, 1994
   8. Timeline: A walk Through Iraq's History. U.S. Department of State
   9. Doing Business: The Arming of Iraq. Daniel Robichear
  10. Glen Rangwala. Labor Left Briefing, 16 September, 2002
  11. Financial Times of London. July 3, 1991
  12. Elson E. Boles. Counter Punch. October 10, 2002
  13. Iran-Iraq War, 1980-1988. Iranchamber.com
  14. Columbia Journalism Review. March/April 1993. Iraqgate
  15. Times Online. December 31, 2002. How U.S. Helped Iraq Build Deadly Arsenal
  16. Bush's Secret Mission. The New Yorker Magazine. November 2, 1992
  17. Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia: Iran-Contra Affair
  18. Congressional Record. July 27, 1992. Representative Henry B. Gonzalez
  19. Bob Woodward. CIA Aiding Iraq in Gulf War. Washington Post. 15 December, 1986
  20. Case Study: The Anfal Campaign. www.gendercide.com

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/arming_iraq.php

Hope this helps.   :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 07:37:51 AM »
I see ribonucleic admitting not being well-articulated.

But where does he admit to deliberately put out inaccuracies?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 07:39:26 AM »
where does he admit to deliberately put out inaccuracies?

You mean BRUCE's imagination doesn't count?  :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 01:56:59 PM »
I'm curious why you're so interested in our politics? The War in Iraq doesn't even really effect you.

You're obviously ignorant on Australia's involvement in Iraq.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »
You're obviously ignorant on Australia's involvement in Iraq.

True, but I can't imagine Australia's involvement is in any way shape or form equal to the USA's involvement.

I'm still curious as to why you're so interested in our politics.

There are British posters on this board that don't have nearly your interest and we all know Blair's large involvement with Iraq. If I remember correctly his approval ratings are in the cellar as well because of it.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 02:18:14 PM »
True, but I can't imagine Australia's involvement is in any way shape or form equal to the USA's involvement.

I'm still curious as to why you're so interested in our politics.

There are British posters on this board that don't have nearly your interest and we all know Blair's large involvement with Iraq. If I remember correctly his approval ratings are in the cellar as well because of it.

Perhaps you should just admit that you were wrong to suggest I shouldn't have an interest, and accept my views as valid.  By all means, if you would like to talk Australian politics, I would love to hear from you.

Your 'involvement' line is, quite frankly, odd.  No, Australia does not have proportionately as many lives as the US in Iraq, but we are staunch allies, and we too have given lives for this cause.  We put our brave young men and women where our loyalties lie.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »
Perhaps you should just admit that you were wrong to suggest I shouldn't have an interest, and accept my views as valid.  By all means, if you would like to talk Australian politics, I would love to hear from you.

Your 'involvement' line is, quite frankly, odd.  No, Australia does not have proportionately as many lives as the US in Iraq, but we are staunch allies, and we too have given lives for this cause.  We put our brave young men and women where our loyalties lie.

Perhaps you should read my post when I said "True" and was agreeing with your statement regarding my ignorance with Australia's involvement in the war in Iraq. You see, I admitted being ignorant to it.

My involvement line is not odd at all, if anything is odd it's your continued involvement in political discussions involving the US when you aren't a citizen and never have been a citizen. In fact you preach as if you were a citizen with a long and storied voting history. I find that odd. 

My point is, even 240 with his wild conspiracy theories has more credibility regarding US politics than you do. You seem like a wannabe to me.

If ever there is a discussion on this board regarding politics in Australia then you can show us all your brilliance, until then you're an outsider looking in and spouting off your opinions when in all honesty they don't really matter.

I enjoy reading everyones opinion regarding our political system of course but you're just a little to into it for someone that lives thousands and thousands and thousands of miles away and is under the rule of a different government.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
Perhaps you should read my post when I said "True" and was agreeing with your statement regarding my ignorance with Australia's involvement in the war in Iraq. You see, I admitted being ignorant to it.

My involvement line is not odd at all, if anything is odd it's your continued involvement in political discussions involving the US when you aren't a citizen and never have been a citizen. In fact you preach as if you were a citizen with a long and storied voting history. I find that odd. 

My point is, even 240 with his wild conspiracy theories has more credibility regarding US politics than you do. You seem like a wannabe to me.

If ever there is a discussion on this board regarding politics in Australia then you can show us all your brilliance, until then you're an outsider looking in and spouting off your opinions when in all honesty they don't really matter.

I enjoy reading everyones opinion regarding our political system of course but you're just a little to into it for someone that lives thousands and thousands and thousands of miles away and is under the rule of a different government.

What gibberish.  Do you actually have any evidence showing anything I've said regarding US politics to be incorrect?  Do you have a problem with any other overseas visitors to this site commenting in a negative fashion regarding the US?

As I've shown you, I am an Australian citizen.  As you have just discovered (comically) Australia is currently involved in the war in Iraq, and is one of America's closest allies.  Therefore, as part of this coalition, anything false said regarding the US (including the Iraq arms lie that I have exposed here) are damaging to the coalition and in turn Australia.

I suspect, however, your problem is not with me or my nationality - rather it is with my defence of the United States, which embeds itself deeply under your skin.  I presume you will be harassing Hedgehog next about his contributions here, no?
Thread Killer

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 03:13:38 PM »
What gibberish.  Do you actually have any evidence showing anything I've said regarding US politics to be incorrect?  Do you have a problem with any other overseas visitors to this site commenting in a negative fashion regarding the US?

As I've shown you, I am an Australian citizen.  As you have just discovered (comically) Australia is currently involved in the war in Iraq, and is one of America's closest allies.  Therefore, as part of this coalition, anything false said regarding the US (including the Iraq arms lie that I have exposed here) are damaging to the coalition and in turn Australia.

I suspect, however, your problem is not with me or my nationality - rather it is with my defence of the United States, which embeds itself deeply under your skin.  I presume you will be harassing Hedgehog next about his contributions here, no?

Its an Ad hominem attack.
The favorite of all that are losing arguments and is perhaps the most annoying.

Many examples of this attack are used on this board and in the end it will turn into name calling because arguing against facts is impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Z

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »
There is a lot in your post for me to reply to, let me just say quickly that Hedge does not have your poor attitude. Also, he doesn't throw himself into each and every debate regarding US politics the way you do. If someone were just to randomly find this board and they started reading your posts they would think you were a US citizen, yet you aren't.

By the way, calling Australia one of our closest Allies is a bit of a stretch considering Mr. Blair is about 3,500 miles due east. As of January of 2007 there were 1,300 Australian troops in Iraq with zero casualties compared to 132,000 US troops with 3100 dead. Would you care to do the math on that or should I?

Also, I'd prefer you use US sources when debating our politics, quoting Australian newspapers isn't going to win you any awards. I know you're going to disagree with that but it's my opinion and I can guarantee it's every other US citizen's opinion as well. Of course there might be a few conservatives on the board that don't mind but that's only because you're backing their argument.

By the way, you're not a US citizen. And I never said anything you said was incorrect, I asked for your source materials which you said you would get and haven't yet. Can you quote me saying you were incorrect? No, I didn't think so. What I did say was that you're a wannabe and I believe that wholeheartedly. You involve yourself way too deeply in our politics.

One more thing, I don't care what nationality you are if you aren't American but you can't honestly expect us to give you more credence than someone that is actually a US citizen can you? Be realistic. You stick your nose in each and every thread regarding a country that has nothing to do with you, that's a bit odd.

Its an Ad hominem attack.
The favorite of all that are losing arguments and is perhaps the most annoying.

Many examples of this attack are used on this board and in the end it will turn into name calling because arguing against facts is impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Another genius level post.

The problem with your argument is that I didn't disagree with his post. That must have slipped your eyes when you were reading this thread.

All I did was ask for a link to the US Senate report. Not once did I disagree with his argument.

Nice job though Einstein. What were you saving that little ditty up and figured this was your first chance to use it?  ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 03:38:18 PM »
Wow, I didn’t think anyone would be able to cram so much inaccuracy into just one post, and yet, here we are.  And so:

Hedge does not have your poor attitude.

So now it’s my ‘attitude’ you attack?  And what exactly is your qualm with it, that it’s not entirely aligned with your own?  Let’s evict everyone from this website that you claim to have a poor attitude.

If someone were just to randomly find this board and they started reading your posts they would think you were a US citizen

Actually, so far, only you have had this problem.

By the way, calling Australia one of our closest Allies is a bit of a stretch considering Mr. Blair is about 3,500 miles due east.

Sigh.  I find it amusing you took this as a geographical reference.

As of January of 2007 there were 1,300 Australian troops in Iraq with zero casualties compared to 132,000 US troops with 3100 dead. Would you care to do the math on that or should I?

No casualties?  False, Google Private Jake Kovco.  Dozens of other Aussies have been injured or harmed in Iraq, do you know what ‘casualty’ means?

Also, I'd prefer you use US sources when debating our politics, quoting Australian newspapers isn't going to win you any awards.

With this logic, we should no longer allow the UN to pry into America’s affairs, or that of any other nation, for that matter.  You’ll note I used an Australian journalist for one of my sources; however I used international agencies such as The US Senate (that’s in America, isn’t it?) and The UN.  Try and read passed the first few lines next time.  I couldn’t care less what you prefer.

I know you're going to disagree with that but it's my opinion and I can guarantee it's every other US citizen's opinion as well.

You presume to know this, do you?

I asked for your source materials which you said you would get and haven't yet.

I gave you my sources, you asked for a document.  Perhaps you should stop being lazy and Google it yourself.  As I’m at work I refuse to right this moment, I’ll be happy to address you on the weekend.

you can't honestly expect us to give you more credence than someone that is actually a US citizen can you? Be realistic.

No, and you can’t honestly expect me to have less as I’m not - stop being hypocritical.

Consider yourself dissected.
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 03:52:09 PM »
quoting Australian newspapers isn't going to win you any awards

Quoting newspapers owned by Rupert Murdoch - to be precise.  ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 04:02:01 PM »
Brucey, you've started at least two threads specifically calling individuals out, perhaps down there in the Outback that's not considered having a poor attitude but on this board it is. Sorry to burst your bubble. I can just see your rebuttal now, it will probably be something along the lines of "those weren't call outs those were Birthday wishes".  ::)

I'm the only one that's mentioned the fact that your Australian, that doesn't mean others haven't thought it. Fact is you give no indication of being anything other than a US citizen in your posts, again sorry to burst your bubble. Your retort should be equally witty for this one as well, see paragraph above for example.

I see my mention of Tony Blair went right over your head, it had nothing to do with his proximity to the US. I was actually trying to point out that Mr. Blair would be considered a far closer Allie than would Mr. Howard. Again your reply should be a beauty.

Yes, you used the US Senate but you didn't provide a link to the source material. And I told you my stance on the UN previously so at least to me your point regarding them is moot.

Yes, I know that nearly all US citizens would prefer you us US sources over Australian sources when debating our politics because I am one. You know, the politics that have nothing to do with you? Remember those? By the way how are things going in Australia? (rhetorical question)

And please excuse my misuse of the word casualty, I meant fatality and the statistics I quoted were from January of 2007. If there has been a death of an Australian soldier since then, I apologize. It still doesn't even remotely compare with the number of US soldiers killed.

You started a thread and you used the US Senate Inquiry as a basis for your argument, you should have posted a link to let everyone see the inquiry. I asked for it, you agreed to post it and now you're calling me lazy.  ::)

By the way Joey, source materials are documents proving your point. I didn't ask for your sources I asked for you source materials. Beautiful deflection but patently dishonest.

And I love the dissected quip. LOL

Sorry, but you're still not a US citizen. Maybe Santa will be good to you next year though.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »
Quoting newspapers owned by Rupert Murdoch - to be precise.  ::)

Is The UN owned by Murdoch?

The US Senate?

The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute?

Do you challenge any of the facts presented within the publications from these sources?

No, you continue to abuse and note irrelevant facts.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 04:09:55 PM »
Brucey, you've started at least two threads specifically calling individuals out, perhaps down there in the Outback that's not considered having a poor attitude but on this board it is. Sorry to burst your bubble. I can just see your rebuttal now, it will probably be something along the lines of "those weren't call outs those were Birthday wishes".  ::)

I'm the only one that's mentioned the fact that your Australian, that doesn't mean others haven't thought it. Fact is you give no indication of being anything other than a US citizen in your posts, again sorry to burst your bubble. Your retort should be equally witty for this one as well, see paragraph above for example.

I see my mention of Tony Blair went right over your head, it had nothing to do with his proximity to the US. I was actually trying to point out that Mr. Blair would be considered a far closer Allie than would Mr. Howard. Again your reply should be a beauty.

Yes, you used the US Senate but you didn't provide a link to the source material. And I told you my stance on the UN previously so at least to me your point regarding them is moot.

Yes, I know that nearly all US citizens would prefer you us US sources over Australian sources when debating our politics because I am one. You know, the politics that have nothing to do with you? Remember those? By the way how are things going in Australia? (rhetorical question)

And please excuse my misuse of the word casualty, I meant fatality and the statistics I quoted were from January of 2007. If there has been a death of an Australian soldier since then, I apologize. It still doesn't even remotely compare with the number of US soldiers killed.

You started a thread and you used the US Senate Inquiry as a basis for your argument, you should have posted a link to let everyone see the inquiry. I asked for it, you agreed to post it and now you're calling me lazy.  ::)

By the way Joey, source materials are documents proving your point. I didn't ask for your sources I asked for you source materials. Beautiful deflection but patently dishonest.

And I love the dissected quip. LOL

Sorry, but you're still not a US citizen. Maybe Santa will be good to you next year though.

I'm sure I'm not the only one laughing at your latest illogical post, you keep telling me my opinion doesn't matter because I'm not an American, and I'll keep bringing the facts.  I'll leave you to it from here, okay?
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 04:15:53 PM »
Is The UN owned by Murdoch?

Not yet.  :)

If you have a working link to any of these sources that supports your claim that the US did not sell chemical weapons to the Hussein regime, I will be interested to look at them.