Author Topic: 54 degrees in Hawaii yesterday...Global cooling?  (Read 3790 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 54 degrees in Hawaii yesterday...Global cooling?
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 08:35:52 AM »
Because UFO sightings can be explained in other ways, just like all the sighting of the UFO in the desert of Nevada, funny flying wing shaped looking thing...few years later low and behold...the wonder of the B2. All things can be explained. Video doesn't prove anything.

Video doesn't prove anything?

hahahahahahahahaha

Yes.  We use things like FAA reports to substantiate things.  Video is just so unreliable.  We can trust the word of a govt who, in 1955, put out the blueprint to mock and discredit all UFO sightings before they were even reported.  Sad you'd rather trust a group with an agenda than your own eyes.  But hey, thinking might come hard for ya...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »
Video doesn't prove anything?

hahahahahahahahaha

Yes.  We use things like FAA reports to substantiate things.  Video is just so unreliable.  We can trust the word of a govt who, in 1955, put out the blueprint to mock and discredit all UFO sightings before they were even reported.  Sad you'd rather trust a group with an agenda than your own eyes.  But hey, thinking might come hard for ya...

I see things with my own eyes fool but there is no physical proof of UFOs. Everything can be explained by something else.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 08:50:03 AM »
I see things with my own eyes fool but there is no physical proof of UFOs. Everything can be explained by something else.

So the flying saucer at O'hare airport in novemeber - reported by veteran pilots - was indeed "weather phenomena"?

Would you wager your retirement money on it?  Would you bet your left nut?

It's easy to just blindly say "The govt explained it.  Let it go".  But if you had any dog in the fight, perhaps you'd look at it objectively.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 08:53:13 AM »
So the flying saucer at O'hare airport in novemeber - reported by veteran pilots - was indeed "weather phenomena"?

It's easy to just blindly say "The govt explained it.  Let it go".  But if you had any dog in the fight, perhaps you'd look at it objectively.

Why is there no REAL record of human contact? and don't quote some toothless hick. I don't know what the Gov. is developing and if it happened to fly over Ohare in November. But being in the Air Force I have seen some shit even you wouldn't believe
gotta love life

body88

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »
There is no global warming fool, just mother nature and her cycles. Isn't the first won't be the last

Can you please admit you have no idea what you are talking about? Oh brother, another expert! I am willing to bet you have no idea about global warming, and have never watched/read a single shred of information on it.

By your handle I would assume you are in the military? I bet you do not question much, eh? Btw, that is not a rip on the military so dont even try it bud. I support the troops, but not the war.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 09:06:35 AM »

Can you please admit you have no idea what you are talking about? Oh brother, another expert! I am willing to bet you have no idea about global woraming and have never watched/read a single shread of infotmation on it.

Yes I look at global warming and have read (how can you avoid it) all about it. Both sides... you are looking by plenty of FACTS yourself. There are more facts supporting mother nature doing her thing than global warming and the end of the earth
gotta love life

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 09:30:26 AM »

lets say there are aliens visiting us from another galaxy.. unless they know how to time travel we can assume it'll take them light years to get here.. so they spend all that time traveling to earth- then they hang out next to the airport for a few minutes, then get scared and trvel light years back?  why cant the aliens say hello to us?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 10:06:48 AM »
lets say there are aliens visiting us from another galaxy.. unless they know how to time travel we can assume it'll take them light years to get here.. so they spend all that time traveling to earth- then they hang out next to the airport for a few minutes, then get scared and trvel light years back?  why cant the aliens say hello to us?

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:23 AM »
Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

thats fucking hilarious.. what are you like 12