Author Topic: Victor on New MD Cover  (Read 6792 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Victor on New MD Cover
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
Is 15 votes really enough to call it a contest? Oh wait. I remember now. Romano started this to make his job easier since he's out of recipes to publish.

Yeah, last month it only took 15 to win and this month they are trying to "Karate Kid proof" the contest, so the top 3 vote getter will be submitted to the staff and they choose the winner. We just need 3 really bad ones to pick from. Since they are usually all really bad, it shouldn't be a problem.
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2007, 05:17:36 PM »
Yeah, I read that earlier. Poor guy, he is always talking about me. He takes that stupid site way too seriously. He and Target Practice need to just stfu and let us dictate what happens over there.

He hasn't been the same since they hit him on the head with an ashtray .... grumpy little fella

AVBG

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2007, 05:19:04 PM »
He hasn't been the same since they hit him on the head with an ashtray .... grumpy little fella

thats funny

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 05:19:25 PM »

Yeah, why does everyone that gets hurt over there cry about it online like little bitches?
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 05:20:19 PM »

Yeah, why does everyone that gets hurt over there cry about it online like little bitches?

..... and end up being mods

AVBG

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 05:21:06 PM »
..... and end up being mods

too true.. they're a bunch aren't they? ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 05:22:39 PM »
If he wasn't at home living with Momma he wouldn't have gotten shot. He would have been working like most normal people.

Yep, I agree. And if he had insurance like normal people, he wouldn't have had to cry like a whiny bitch about his bills.
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 05:23:05 PM »
Thats right, he is a mod. He and Target Practice just cried their way into the jobs, thats why everyone is leaving that site. No one likes a whiny little bitch.

I have no respect for them. They sucked up and did whatever it took to become mods. Oh brother, get some dignity.

ButtonMan

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 05:24:01 PM »
If he wasn't at home living with Momma he wouldn't have gotten shot. He would have been working like most normal people.

Yeah ... there's nothing wrong with polishing shoes or delivering newspapers  >:(

ButtonMan

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2007, 05:28:42 PM »
Remember Target Practices thread about getting shot? He titled it " Oh Lordie, why did this have to happen to me?" ;D

That would be Oscar material for Corky if they decide to make a movie about it  ;D

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2007, 05:30:17 PM »
You guys are once again whining about MD.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2007, 05:30:37 PM »
That would be Oscar material for Corky if they decide to make a movie about it  ;D

His tux is ready!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »

Who ever stopped ???
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »
His tux is ready!

Great dancer and a ladies man

ButtonMan

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2007, 05:33:30 PM »

Welcome to you too schmoe  ;D

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2007, 05:37:08 PM »
Welcome to you too schmoe  ;D

How original.  ::)

ButtonMan

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »
ScmoeCountry, do you like that bitch that is with Corky?
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2007, 05:42:47 PM »
ScmoeCountry, do you like that bitch that is with Corky?

Give him 2 minutes D ... he's busy right now  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »
Give him 2 minutes D ... he's busy right now  ;D

Thats what I figured ;D
E

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
Thats what I figured ;D

taking him longer this time as its the 12th time today for schmoecunty...
K

AVBG

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2007, 06:08:23 PM »
Guess who wrote this...

I HAVE BEEN BUSY AT WORK AND NOT ABLE TO POST ON THE BOARDS LIKE USUAL AND IT LOOKS LIKE NO ONE ELSE HAS EITHER........ WHERE IS EVERYONE???? IS EVERYBOD AT GET BIG??? WHY IS IT THAT IF I AM NOT AROUND TO POST AND STIR UP CONTROVERSY THAT THIS SECTION IS TOTALLY DEAD...... WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COME AND READ AND POST HERE????? PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO THIS SECTION, READ EVERYBODIES ARTICLES, AND THEN POST ABOUT THEM... TELL SOMEBODY IF YOU LIKED THE ARTICLE OR NOT JUST DO SOMETHING........ WE NEED TO GET MORE PUBLICITY FOR THE CONTEST SO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM GETS INVOLVED..... PEOPLE THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL OTHERWISE IF I DONT POST ALL WEEK THIS SECTION PRETTY MUCH IS USELESS.......

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2007, 06:09:18 PM »
Guess who wrote this...

I HAVE BEEN BUSY AT WORK AND NOT ABLE TO POST ON THE BOARDS LIKE USUAL AND IT LOOKS LIKE NO ONE ELSE HAS EITHER........ WHERE IS EVERYONE???? IS EVERYBOD AT GET BIG??? WHY IS IT THAT IF I AM NOT AROUND TO POST AND STIR UP CONTROVERSY THAT THIS SECTION IS TOTALLY DEAD...... WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COME AND READ AND POST HERE????? PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO THIS SECTION, READ EVERYBODIES ARTICLES, AND THEN POST ABOUT THEM... TELL SOMEBODY IF YOU LIKED THE ARTICLE OR NOT JUST DO SOMETHING........ WE NEED TO GET MORE PUBLICITY FOR THE CONTEST SO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM GETS INVOLVED..... PEOPLE THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL OTHERWISE IF I DONT POST ALL WEEK THIS SECTION PRETTY MUCH IS USELESS.......

Kevin the whiny bitch?
E

AVBG

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2007, 06:23:55 PM »

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2007, 06:28:11 PM »
This giant 500-page issue happens to be our annual “Arnold issue” in which we dedicate tons of pages to the greatest show on earth, the Arnold Classic.  Why is the Arnold Classic the greatest show on earth?  Because it's the greatest for the fans.  The Olympia is the most prestigious for our pro bodybuilders, but the Arnold has an expo three times larger than the Olympia with 39 different sports competing - and the 130,000 fans who come to Columbus are paying witness to an event nearly double the size of the Olympics.  That's why it's the greatest show on earth.  The fans' perspective is the most important, and this one is the best for the fans.  Remember, the fans love Arnold!

It's also a giant payday for the pro bodybuilders.  Not to mention prestigious in its own right, going all the way back to 1989 when Rich Gaspari won the inaugural event.  Every year, the competition has gotten tougher, and this year is perhaps the deepest lineup in history.

In this issue, four-time Arnold Classic champion Flex Wheeler gives his preview and predictions for the top seven in this 19th running of the Arnold Schwarzenegger classic.  Flex puts Dexter Jackson, Victor Martinez, Gustavo Badell, Toney Freeman, Markus Ruhl, Branch Warren, and Phil Heath in no particular order, however with six of the top seven guys members of Team MD, chances are pretty damn good that one of our guys will once again be driving home from Columbus in his new truck, wearing that enormous Audemars Piguet watch and clutching a check for $105,000.

We are also, for the first time, the official national sponsor of the ASC.  I look forward to working with Arnold and Jim Lorimer in the future - helping them and doing more to help make the show become even bigger and better. 

...this is the best cover they've had in 6 months.~ 8)
~Sean-DeMarco