Author Topic: How to eat while coming off cycle  (Read 1030 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
How to eat while coming off cycle
« on: February 05, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »
When should I change my diet when I am coming off my cycle?  Should I keep eating like I was on cycle till I'm done PCT or after the last shot? 
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

Re: How to eat while coming off cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »
If you were on a bulker continue to eat and train the same way if you want to keep maximum gains. Dont let up just cause your not pinning gear anymore. Dont be one of those morons who train hard on cycle then give up when there not on! Train harder my brother. If your feeling down one day kick your self up with some ephedrine caffeine and aspirin. It will wake your ass up!

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 04:36:06 PM »
See that dog in my avatar? That should give you some motivation. He just got off the juice, and he's still hitting it hard enough to puke!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »
eat like a horse, but eat clean. Remember that your body is not burning as much calories when you are off gear, but you still need to give it a good supply of quality protein and carbs, but not as many carbs
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »
This is how I do it:
I eat pretty heavy on cycle and the same through PCT. After PCT I back off the total calories a little bit, because if I don't, I have a tendency to put on fat too easy during this time. After some time has passed, I begin to ramp my calories back up before I go on cycle again.