Author Topic: NASSER ADMITS TO SYNTHOL ON PBW!  (Read 37568 times)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Re: NASSER ADMITS TO SYNTHOL ON PBW!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 06:36:17 PM »
not only that but! every single competitor in the top 10,, beside tony used,,for years to that matter,, seo
wize up friends ;)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 06:42:20 PM »
Where would you say Jay, Ronnie and Shawn used it?

Jay = biceps
Ronnie= delts & calves
Shawn= where didnt he use it  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »
Where would you say Jay, Ronnie and Shawn used it?

ron in calves and triceps,,jason in arms,,shawn didnt use and if he did im not aware of it

im talking about 2006 o,,,all top 10 used it,, for years,, beside tony,, but he will too sooner or later

im not talking here about abusing the product,,dex is the primier example of how a bodybuilder should use it and be the best bodybuilder in the world,,and he is right now the best in the world,,jason is the champ but dex is number 1 for couple years already

fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »
ron in calves and triceps,,jason in arms,,shawn didnt use and if he did im not aware of it

im talking about 2006 o,,,all top 10 used it,, for years,, beside tony,, but he will too sooner or later

im not talking here about abusing the product,,dex is the primier example of how a bodybuilder should use it and be the best bodybuilder in the world,,and he is right now the best in the world,,jason is the champ but dex is number 1 for couple years already

Gunter? What about Dorian?  Any in the lats like some have alluded to?
Squishy face retard

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 06:59:10 PM »

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 07:06:58 PM »
i was at the 97 O and Nasser did look very very good..unforunantly it was all over for nasser when he turned around and exposed  his back..

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2007, 07:14:58 PM »
 Nasser's back in his prime was not bad.. ::) Only years later did it become a travesty.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 07:17:53 PM »
Nasser's back in his prime was not bad.. ::) Only years later did it become a travesty.
I agree it wasnt bad.but it wasnt the best at the time either..

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 07:18:53 PM »

FOXXXYYY.. how is ya brother?  ;D  Dont see much of ya these days.. how's life post college? heard from warhorse lately?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 07:19:51 PM »
Ridiculuos.... synthol imo is ruining bodybuilding

no more than steroids

supplements

or lifting weights for that matter ... its a slippery slope

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
FOXXXYYY.. how is ya brother?  ;D  Dont see much of ya these days.. how's life post college? heard from warhorse lately?

Hello my friend, I've not heard from War-Horse at all. I've been doing alright, occasionally boring office job, but nothing too bad. How are you?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 07:21:32 PM »

In the words of Tommy Boy:

HOLY SCHNIEKYS!

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 07:23:17 PM »
Hello my friend, I've not heard from War-Horse at all. I've been doing alright, occasionally boring office job, but nothing too bad. How are you?

Things are going really well.. I am lucky I have a boring office job that allows me to post all day.. (beats working) LOL. I see horse online sometimes but not often.. I am sure the great alexxx would be glad to see your around.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 07:25:59 PM »
I don't even want to discuss synthol. The accusation that 95% of BBs use it is deppressing.

Anyway, Nasser was a goddamn good BB back in the day.
~

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 07:27:51 PM »
Things are going really well.. I am lucky I have a boring office job that allows me to post all day.. (beats working) LOL. I see horse online sometimes but not often.. I am sure the great alexxx would be glad to see your around.

How has Alexxx been progressing? Is he over 250 yet? For some reason, the other day, I was thinking about Dex and the fix your broken camera thing. I was even thinking about bodybuilding at the time, it just popped into my head and gave me a chuckle ;D

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 07:31:48 PM »

How has Alexxx been progressing? Is he over 250 yet? For some reason, the other day, I was thinking about Dex and the fix your broken camera thing. I was even thinking about bodybuilding at the time, it just popped into my head and gave me a chuckle ;D

I don't thinks alexxx has changed much since the last time you seen him..

Hahaha.. It's one of the best lines from a "pro encounter" I have ever heard!..

I am gonna bring it up with Dexter at the Aussie pro show..

My tip is Dexter to totally dominate the field on the back of an Arnold three-peat!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
Sure, but I doubt he's the only one.

They got bigger yes, but the shape didn't change at all.

reason is we know how to use it,,we inject it to the side of the calf so it maintains its original diamond like shape,,or as close as it can to its original shape,,sometimes they baloon up some,,still the main point is to use as little as you can and apply it right

the key is moderation when it comes to synthol use,,we want 1/2 inch that looks good rather than 3 inches that look fake,,with time the muscle grows and replace the oil that is being processed by the body,,and new size achieved,,,if done right you can also have arms the size of priest or mine,,

it doesnt meann they will have the same condition,,that takes time,, time in the gym,,at the pharmacy,,and at the grocery store

you got to understand one thing my friends,,
the reason it all looks perfect is because we put our body as first priority,,we have massages done by professionals,,,we shave our body consistently or simply take the hair off with laser,,we tann,,we use anti everything when needed...anti bloat pill,,anti acne pill,,and the list goes on and on

why do you think current champ go to massage appointments? for his muscle to relax?? that can be done in your own home by your woman,,,main reason is to make it all even,,to despense everything smoothly by proffessional,,to let everything fall in place with no bumps and no pain. when you have oil in the body you need to apply it right and at the right doses for it to look natural,,and that is where the diff is being made.

when applied right,, less is more and when applied wrong,, more is less
fallen angel

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 07:58:36 PM »
Yates tore his bicep and quad in 94 and then his tricep in 97 thats 3 not six and I personally don't think Dorian should have won in 97 but Nasser didn't beat him , from the front yes , sides no and back hell no

There you go. You said, "I personally don't think Dorian should have won in 97". Now why in the Truce Thread are you denying this statement that you made? .

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2007, 05:29:40 AM »
He didn't directly admit to using synthol. Brutal misleading topic. Great interview, though.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 06:02:02 AM »
reason is we know how to use it,,we inject it to the side of the calf so it maintains its original diamond like shape,,or as close as it can to its original shape,,sometimes they baloon up some,,still the main point is to use as little as you can and apply it right

the key is moderation when it comes to synthol use,,we want 1/2 inch that looks good rather than 3 inches that look fake,,with time the muscle grows and replace the oil that is being processed by the body,,and new size achieved,,,if done right you can also have arms the size of priest or mine,,

it doesnt meann they will have the same condition,,that takes time,, time in the gym,,at the pharmacy,,and at the grocery store

you got to understand one thing my friends,,
the reason it all looks perfect is because we put our body as first priority,,we have massages done by professionals,,,we shave our body consistently or simply take the hair off with laser,,we tann,,we use anti everything when needed...anti bloat pill,,anti acne pill,,and the list goes on and on

why do you think current champ go to massage appointments? for his muscle to relax?? that can be done in your own home by your woman,,,main reason is to make it all even,,to despense everything smoothly by proffessional,,to let everything fall in place with no bumps and no pain. when you have oil in the body you need to apply it right and at the right doses for it to look natural,,and that is where the diff is being made.

when applied right,, less is more and when applied wrong,, more is less

Nasser, I respect you for blowing the whistle on synthol.

Never would have thought you used in your calves ::)

In any case, You should have won the 97 O....it was between you and Shawn, but, I think he was too small to win that show.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 06:03:50 AM »
GH15 is Nasser?  Mad props to that post btw
It hasn't helped...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2007, 06:05:05 AM »
Nasser beats Doz on side chest and front lat spread in those pics. Questionable is ab/thigh, and he has Doz beat in hams, shoulders and arms in the back double bi. Very close and I agree with Nasser that saying he lost on the back was a copout when he had Dorian beat in so many other bodyparts and poses.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2007, 06:14:13 AM »
The 97 O was a joke.

Dorian was a mess, a collection of mangled bodyparts and a great back.

The argument is always that Nasser lost because of his back, but, how the hell did dorian win with only a back.

Nasser KILLED him in biceps, triceps, shoulders, quads, hamstrings.

Chest, calves and abs were about even (they both had guts but were able to control them for mandatories)

Dorian murders him on back.

I still don't understand how the hell he beat him.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2007, 07:32:30 AM »
The 97 O was a joke.

Dorian was a mess, a collection of mangled bodyparts and a great back.

The argument is always that Nasser lost because of his back, but, how the hell did dorian win with only a back.

Nasser KILLED him in biceps, triceps, shoulders, quads, hamstrings.

Chest, calves and abs were about even (they both had guts but were able to control them for mandatories)

Dorian murders him on back.

I still don't understand how the hell he beat him.
i agree

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
There you go. You said, "I personally don't think Dorian should have won in 97". Now why in the Truce Thread are you denying this statement that you made? .

I never denied saying this , I've said it constantly .