Author Topic: HUGE BOOBS and politics  (Read 1653 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
HUGE BOOBS and politics
« on: February 05, 2007, 06:56:18 PM »
i saw a funny thing today that reminded me of all you bastards. in class , on the desk in front of me, someone had written '911 was an inside job!' and then below it someone had written 'your a fucking idiot!'
hahahahahahahah ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: HUGE BOOBS and politics
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 08:44:01 PM »
i saw a funny thing today that reminded me of all you bastards. in class , on the desk in front of me, someone had written '911 was an inside job!' and then below it someone had written 'your a fucking idiot!'
hahahahahahahah ;D

What's wrong with you man, you don't say huge boobs and not deliver, even if you were talking about a differnet boob...  So it is written so it shall be done!  No posting the word boobs without pics! >:(

;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:15:00 PM »

What's wrong with you man, you don't say huge boobs and not deliver, even if you were talking about a differnet boob...  So it is written so it shall be done!  No posting the word boobs without pics! >:(

;D

LMAO..hahahahaha ;D!!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 09:21:33 PM »
TITTY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 12:54:44 AM »

;D

hah sorry, i was going to post some nice titty shots to go along with it but i posted this from another computer! but i knew you'd come thru beserker!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 01:36:00 AM »

;D

whats her name???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 03:37:34 AM »
hah sorry, i was going to post some nice titty shots to go along with it but i posted this from another computer! but i knew you'd come thru beserker!
no prob man ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »

;D

The hand blocking the goods is a damn shame. She needs her own thread on another board.