Author Topic: Who Pays Almost All Federal Income Tax?  (Read 35338 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Guess Who Really Pays the Taxes
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »
Most millionaires arent self-made. You have a "romantic" wiev on this shit. All the shit Wall Street does, politicians etc. They are dirtbags and because they have had an easy life they dont have a personallity and is totally dis-connected from the real world.

Source blacken  ? 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2011, 10:57:11 AM »

Source blacken  ? 

Do i really need a source that tell you Wall Street and politicians are corrupt scumbags that wants to rip us off ???
You use 90% of your time on this board and post stories about this everyday. Well only when its democrats but still you know this shit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »
Most millionaires arent self-made. You have a "romantic" wiev on this shit. All the shit Wall Street does, politicians etc. They are dirtbags and because they have had an easy life they dont have a personallity and is totally dis-connected from the real world.

Not true.  You should read "The Millionaire Next Door" and its sequel "The Millionaire Mind."  A 20-year study of American millionaires (people with a net worth of $1 million or more).  By and large, they are self-made.  They own their own businesses.  They did not inherit their wealth.  They don't drive expensive cars.  They live below their means. 

They are not "dirtbags."   ::)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2011, 11:02:33 AM »
Not true.  You should read "The Millionaire Next Door" and its sequel "The Millionaire Mind."  A 20-year study of American millionaires (people with a net worth of $1 million or more).  By and large, they are self-made.  They own their own businesses.  They did not inherit their wealth.  They don't drive expensive cars.  They live below their means. 

They are not "dirtbags."   ::)

Im not talking about people who have a million or 2 on their account even though they are of course also by definition millionaires

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2011, 11:04:16 AM »
Im not talking about people who have a million or 2 on their account even though they are of course also by definition millionaires

You fucking should since those are the people equally whacked by your communist dreams of obamas' tax policies. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2011, 11:07:27 AM »

?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2011, 11:09:32 AM »
You fucking should since those are the people equally whacked by your communist dreams of obamas' tax policies. 

Everybody with a worth over 100 million dollars should pay more percentage of their income to tax than anybody who is not worth over 100 million dollars. I think this generally takes out most of the "pull oneself up by the bootstrap" people. Plus the higher percentage will not affect their livelihood because of their overall worth.

What would your reply be if someone made the above argument.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2011, 11:12:45 AM »
Everybody with a worth over 100 million dollars should pay more percentage of their income to tax than anybody who is not worth over 100 million dollars. I think this generally takes out most of the "pull oneself up by the bootstrap" people. Plus the higher percentage will not affect their livelihood because of their overall worth.

sorry - but those with 0 savings, yet make 250k a year in income are considered millioaries and jet owners by our communist potus. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »

We should not penalize success.  I'm in favor of eliminating the income tax in favor of a national sales tax.  That way, consumers can control how much they pay in taxes.  Level the playing field. 

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: Who Pays Almost All Federal Income Tax?
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2011, 11:16:10 AM »
Obama spends it so fast that increasing taxes is an exercise in futility.  Get a balanced budget amendment passed, then spending details can be hashed out.  

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2011, 02:23:46 PM »

Not really the % of the money from a person or company thats earns 100-1000 more times than that will mean they pay a lot more than the people who savings of 1-10 million.
Why so protecting of the people with money i think they will manage

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2011, 02:25:56 PM »
Not really the % of the money from a person or company thats earns 100-1000 more times than that will mean they pay a lot more than the people who savings of 1-10 million.
Why so protecting of the people with money i think they will manage

You still don't get it, TAXABLE INCOME, that is the key to this whole thing. The government does not tax ones wealth.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »
You still don't get it, TAXABLE INCOME, that is the key to this whole thing. The government does not tax ones wealth.

Read what i wrote again i think you missed my point by a mile

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2011, 03:13:41 PM »
We should not penalize success.  I'm in favor of eliminating the income tax in favor of a national sales tax.  That way, consumers can control how much they pay in taxes.  Level the playing field. 
^^^^
THIS!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2011, 03:14:23 PM »
you ever going to cite your source for most millionaires are trust fund babies?

No???

color me shocked

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2011, 06:11:53 PM »
Do i really need a source that tell you Wall Street and politicians are corrupt scumbags that wants to rip us off ???
You use 90% of your time on this board and post stories about this everyday. Well only when its democrats but still you know this shit

Source it or shut the fuck up, you shitty gimmick.

Do you think anyone should take as fact the opinion of a jobless benefit-leech whose greatest accomplishment life is his ability to expose himself for running a dozen gimmicks on an internet forum?

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2011, 12:28:51 AM »
Source it or shut the fuck up, you shitty gimmick.

Do you think anyone should take as fact the opinion of a jobless benefit-leech whose greatest accomplishment life is his ability to expose himself for running a dozen gimmicks on an internet forum?

No thats why i dont listen to you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2011, 03:43:21 AM »
you ever going to cite your source for most millionaires are trust fund babies?

No???

color me shocked

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2011, 03:53:28 AM »
Funny too how pieces of shit demos never include sports atheletes, entertainers, movie stars, etc in their diatribes on the so called evil rich business people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2011, 05:32:30 AM »
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-myth-of-the-self-made-millionaire

Wne obama screams about corporate jets and CEO's, should he include entertainers, movie starts, and sports atheltes? 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2011, 05:33:58 AM »
Wne obama screams about corporate jets and CEO's, should he include entertainers, movie starts, and sports atheltes? 

He is just pandering you know as well as i he is owned by Wall Street

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2011, 05:35:05 AM »
He is just pandering you know as well as i he is owned by Wall Street

Not my question.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-myth-of-the-self-made-millionaire

From your link:  "With more millionaires making rather than inheriting their wealth, there is a false conceit that they haven't received outside support, a new report says."

This does not support your claim.  It actually supports what I said about most American millionaires earning, rather than inheriting their wealth:

Must rich people are born that way they out of touch with the average american and just wants to get richer.