Author Topic: Is Flex better than MD again ?  (Read 6122 times)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Flex better than MD again ?
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 12:32:56 PM »
I like Rico. I was just fuckin with him. I don't now nuthin about drug use.
I know you were  ;D ;D

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »
By letting to many IV Drug users post there.... :-\
say what you want but the fact is that you are a pussy

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2007, 12:36:05 PM »
say what you want but the fact is that you get a lot of pussy

Fixed...
K

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2007, 12:49:47 PM »
Now THAT I am with you on... I said it many times, I don't like censorship in any form and I really do feel that MD is censoring people, I have had some PMs with others who are on that board and the one thing that I'm not really sure I get how the people who are left feel like they "won".

What the hell did we win? (I'm still there some)

I won less people posting? Less content? I don't see it as positive at all... sure, you don't like how some people are, but ban them? WTF? The board has a little block this user button, just use that... I just don't get that.

But I digress... we're back on to the MD thing.

Gregg is pretty honest about his issues... He says site injections and not implants, not synthol... I will take him at his word.

I take everyone at their word until something happens to change that.

Regardless, he has went way overboard. He doesn't look like anything resembling a bodybuilder.

About the censorship you're right. I've stated elsewhere that repressive Governments like the Chinese are finding out it's better to let people have a voice for economic reasons. Suppressing people stagnates the flow of information which hurts economic processes. The same is true on that forum. They'd be better off letting people exchange ideas and information instead of infuriating and alienating people with censorship.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »
Regardless, he has went way overboard. He doesn't look like anything resembling a bodybuilder.

About the censorship you're right. I've stated elsewhere that repressive Governments like the Chinese are finding out it's better to let people have a voice for economic reasons. Suppressing people stagnates the flow of information which hurts economic processes. The same is true on that forum. They'd be better off letting people exchange ideas and information instead of infuriating and alienating people with censorship.

I agree with this whole heartedly.

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2007, 03:00:34 PM »
Can someone please explain what "ghostwriting" is, I never understood it.
And I'm a true MD fan, but lately, bragging about having a 410 page mag with 305 pages of ads, is really no accomplishment  :(

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »
MD sucks nowadays

discuss

NO! MD is much better overall some months FLEX still does ok  but is still no MD
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

AVBG

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 03:06:07 PM »
Can someone please explain what "ghostwriting" is, I never understood it.
And I'm a true MD fan, but lately, bragging about having a 410 page mag with 305 pages of ads, is really no accomplishment  :(

ghostwriting is where an article/book is written by someone else other than the person listed as the author... Most of the pros in MD have their articles written by Ron Harris usually in the way from a conversation between the parties..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2007, 03:14:01 PM »

Yep. Sometimes it's extremely painfully obvious.

You ever read 'Ask Ronnie' in FLEX? If that's not GHOSTWRITING in it's purest form then I dont know what is.
?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2007, 03:15:54 PM »
You ever read 'Ask Ronnie' in FLEX? If that's not GHOSTWRITING in it's purest form then I dont know what is.

But Arnold writes his column, right?  :-[

AVBG

« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 03:24:24 PM »
But Arnold writes his column, right?  :-[

Thats funny  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 03:47:49 PM »
It must kill MD to come over here and see how everyone thinks they suck.

Yet they still do just to spam the board.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 04:30:29 PM »
It must kill MD to come over here and see how everyone thinks they suck.

Yet they still do just to spam the board.

I now report all MD spam to the mods... ;D I hope everyone else starts to do the same.
K

AVBG

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
kagedmuscle is a better mag than the rest  8)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »
Having criminals run their forums was not the best idea. Now I will not by another MD issue anytime soon unless Arnold is on the cover and even then I will just rip the pages off!

What if Reeves was on the cover?
The House that Ruth built

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »
'Blechman is destroying MD very fast" how so stavios?

Don't know.... He makes bad choices. Md's forum is absolutly destroying every bit of their credibility.
I'm tired of seeing Steve and Dave spamming their shit all over the places, promising us 500 pages issues wich the 3/4 are ads and the other 1/4 is the same old recycled shit.

I find the way they are promoting Trey Brewer very odd. I mean, " The barely legal freak " what the fuck is that ?

they didn't have new ideas so they did like bb.com and started a radio show too with the  " muscle mob " or whatever  ???

they hyped there website with a fight about a 175 pounds unknown and a gay for pay performer, a fight that never happened too !  ???

they are giving importance to True Adonis, give him space on their radio show and show him in their mag. Why ? Cause he claim the theory " A calory is a calory ", something that has been around FOR DECADES is something new that he calls "The Adonis Principles"

sorry but that is just too much bullshit for me. Monster irony since they use the term "No-Bull" to describe their "concept"  ::)

I used to buy MD every month. Since they started the website, I haven't buy one copie and I won't buy one again. and I am pretty fucking sure I am not the only one

I for one, do not believe that any kind of publicity is helpful.
Bad publicity can destroy something very hard and very fast !

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
What if Reeves was on the cover?

I will just rip it off that is it. Besides they have nothing we have never seen before so.

I agree with what Stavios said.
just push some weight!

AVBG

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2007, 07:33:41 PM »
Don't know.... He makes bad choices. Md's forum is absolutly destroying every bit of their credibility.
I'm tired of seeing Steve and Dave spamming their shit all over the places, promising us 500 pages issues wich the 3/4 are ads and the other 1/4 is the same old recycled shit.

I find the way they are promoting Trey Brewer very odd. I mean, " The barely legal freak " what the f**k is that ?

they didn't have new ideas so they did like bb.com and started a radio show too with the  " muscle mob " or whatever  ???

they hyped there website with a fight about a 175 pounds unknown and a gay for pay performer, a fight that never happened too !  ???

they are giving importance to True Adonis, give him space on their radio show and show him in their mag. Why ? Cause he claim the theory " A calory is a calory ", something that has been around FOR DECADES is something new that he calls "The Adonis Principles"

sorry but that is just too much bullshit for me. Monster irony since they use the term "No-Bull" to describe their "concept"  ::)

I used to buy MD every month. Since they started the website, I haven't buy one copie and I won't buy one again. and I am pretty fucking sure I am not the only one

I for one, do not believe that any kind of publicity is helpful.
Bad publicity can destroy something very hard and very fast !

well said Stavios

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2007, 04:44:45 AM »
bump for the truth !

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2007, 03:05:43 PM »
ghostwriting is where an article/book is written by someone else other than the person listed as the author... Most of the pros in MD have their articles written by Ron Harris usually in the way from a conversation between the parties..
Oh that sucks!!! So the pro's get paid to not do shit!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 03:17:38 PM »

Well said, Stavios!

HOWEVER...MD does NOT agree with you with the part of 'good or bad publicity is good publicity'.

Someone once told me that MD are GREAT marketers. They do know how to MARKET their product...and by any means necessary.

There is no REAL war between TA, Romano and the MD board. It's all crafted for the sake of US talking about it and clicking onto their website daily to see...'whats next?'

?

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »
Well said, Stavios!

HOWEVER...MD does NOT agree with you with the part of 'good or bad publicity is good publicity'.

Someone once told me that MD are GREAT marketers. They do know how to MARKET their product...and by any means necessary.

There is no REAL war between TA, Romano and the MD board. It's all crafted for the sake of US talking about it and clicking onto their website daily to see...'whats next?'

oh I completely agree that's why Steve is a millionaire and I am not.
he must know a thing or two about marketing

but he lose fans this way too

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »

Don't think for 1 minute they aint reading this thread right now either...

True. If you ask me BAD publicity is the BEST publicity.

For example. TODAY...the company behind TRIMSPA are happier than pigs in shit. No need to explain that one.

TA pleaded with the MD crew about how he can bring lots of attention and the spotlight on them...in return TA gets attention and quasi-celebrity status in the small world of 'the BB industry'.

They both agreed and here we are!
?

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 05:41:43 PM »
I think musclemag is better than all of them. They pretty much tell the truth..i think. Plus they pick on
Tamali a lot.    p.s. "ghost ride the whip"!!