Author Topic: Ahole in my gym today  (Read 4035 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Ahole in my gym today
« on: February 06, 2007, 02:53:19 AM »
I was working out today minding my business as usual.  In between sets of bent rows I noticed some guy checking me out.  Didn't really bother me and I went back to working out, well the guys walks behind me once or twice later in the workout and stop right behind me.  He was bigger then me so I could see him behind me then he would walk off.  This started to bug me out, especially because the guy was dressed like he was going to an 80's photoshoot, so I went to a differt section of the gym.  Towards the end of my workout I was pumping bi's.  I was just using 30's trying to get a really good pump in my arms and I hear from the other side of the gym "Oh my GOD!!!!  If you're not careful with thoise EPIC 30's your arms might get to a SAVAGE 15" and you won't be able to fit into your Gap T"  then he walked away.  I was really mad about it but upon reflection I knew that it was my fault for being natural.  :-[
I'm Nick's role model!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Ahole in my gym today
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 02:59:03 AM »
Hello Squadfather............. . ::)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 03:03:02 AM »
"Hey, raisin balls dont forget to tell your boyfriend to use a new syringe everytime... F*CK FACE"

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 03:06:14 AM »
I would have challenged him to a duel.
I

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 03:13:01 AM »
duel*

and yeah that guy obviously reads bodybuilding forums and taking that shit IRL is the epitome of sad.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 03:17:07 AM »
duel*

and yeah that guy obviously reads bodybuilding forums and taking that shit IRL is the epitome of sad.

Derrrrrr, I fixed it.

Yes if someone actually said that they must be on the BBing boards often, I bet it was kinda of funny to see that played out in real life rather then just written out on the internet.
I

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 04:15:03 AM »
Has anyone actually, truthfully said something like "epic 15" arms" in real life at the gym or somewhere else? I think it would be fun to say, though I'd get my share back no doubt about it.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 04:17:37 AM »
collosal snatch babe...... try that one.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 05:55:31 AM »
I was working out today minding my business as usual.  In between sets of bent rows I noticed some guy checking me out.  Didn't really bother me and I went back to working out, well the guys walks behind me once or twice later in the workout and stop right behind me.  He was bigger then me so I could see him behind me then he would walk off.  This started to bug me out, especially because the guy was dressed like he was going to an 80's photoshoot, so I went to a differt section of the gym.  Towards the end of my workout I was pumping bi's.  I was just using 30's trying to get a really good pump in my arms and I hear from the other side of the gym "Oh my GOD!!!!  If you're not careful with thoise EPIC 30's your arms might get to a SAVAGE 15" and you won't be able to fit into your Gap T"  then he walked away.  I was really mad about it but upon reflection I knew that it was my fault for being natural.

HAHAHHAHA you got owned

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 06:02:18 AM »
Sorry Antcraw,

I do that to all the guys at the gym. hahahahah
L

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »
He does have a point! why are you walking around with 15" arms?  :-[

someone needed to call you out, step your game up
Here comes the money shot

Unbiased

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • you are all piss to me
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 06:08:29 AM »
Sorry Antcraw,

I do that to all the guys at the gym. hahahahah

Is that before or after you suck their dicks in the sauna
owning Pros ANNNND  Hos

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 07:03:18 AM »
I was working out today minding my business as usual.  In between sets of bent rows I noticed some guy checking me out.  Didn't really bother me and I went back to working out, well the guys walks behind me once or twice later in the workout and stop right behind me.  He was bigger then me so I could see him behind me then he would walk off.  This started to bug me out, especially because the guy was dressed like he was going to an 80's photoshoot, so I went to a differt section of the gym.  Towards the end of my workout I was pumping bi's.  I was just using 30's trying to get a really good pump in my arms and I hear from the other side of the gym "Oh my GOD!!!!  If you're not careful with thoise EPIC 30's your arms might get to a SAVAGE 15" and you won't be able to fit into your Gap T"  then he walked away.  I was really mad about it but upon reflection I knew that it was my fault for being natural.  :-[
hahahahaha, "pumping bi's", gayer than Fox News.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 07:04:06 AM »
Is that before or after you suck their dicks in the sauna
Shadow called, wanted his 'teh funny' back ...
L

Unbiased

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • you are all piss to me
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »
Shadow called, wanted his 'teh funny' back ...
Ryan Seacrest called, he wants his $450 jeans back.
owning Pros ANNNND  Hos

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 08:15:10 AM »
Ryan Seacrest called, he wants his $450 jeans back.
hahha another victim of a jaejownage....... nice gimmick dedicated to me..... im soo lucky to have such fans who would go out of thier way to create an account in my honor...hahahahah
L

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 08:18:02 AM »
HAHAHHAHA you got owned

Benji are you really that fuckin stupid...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 08:19:04 AM »
Benji are you really that fuckin stupid..

Why do you reply to everyone of my fucking posts you pointless creep

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 08:19:31 AM »

man if that really happened..that guy would be getting his car searched soon..because of a annonymous tip! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 08:20:15 AM »
Why do you reply to everyone of my fucking posts you pointless creep

'cause you are one of many pieces of shits on here who fucks with people for the sake of fucking with them and I enjoy fucking with you idiots...got it...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 08:22:46 AM »
'cause you are one of many pieces of shits on here who fucks with people for the sake of fucking with them and I enjoy fucking with you idiots...got it..

Thank god for this homo looking out for everyone who can't defend themselves.... hahahaha what a sad attempt at social justice you piece of shit

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 08:27:05 AM »
Thank god for this homo looking out for everyone who can't defend themselves.... hahahaha what a sad attempt at social justice you piece of shit

I am a piece of shit for fucking with someone whos self esteem is soooooo low they need to fuck with others to make themselves feel good...If I am wrong...Please go back and look at the last 100 of your posts...How many are positive?...Yeah...and I am the piece of shit...OK...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 08:27:46 AM »
I am a piece of shit for fucking with someone whos self esteem is soooooo low they need to f**k with others to make themselves feel good...If I am wrong...Please go back and look at the last 100 of your posts...How many are positive?...Yeah...and I am the piece of shit...OK...
calm down sweetie, it's all a joke.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 08:28:43 AM »
pwned.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 08:28:49 AM »
calm down sweetie, it's all a joke.

No someone who "leads" a group on an internet forum is a joke...Damn...Who does that sound like sweetie...