Author Topic: What's your gym pet peeve?  (Read 25585 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: What's your gym pet peeve?
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 10:36:33 AM »
Members who don't rack the weights back or monopolize the machines by just sitting around and talking. That's where I draw the line and tell 'em to fuckin' move.

As for the cell phone issue? Shit don't bother me unless, again, they're just sitting on a machine talking. Which reminds me... I have actually seen members just walking around the gym floor talkin' on their cell phone with not so much as even LOOKING at a weight.  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2007, 10:37:02 AM »
It's the whole "lumbering behemoth" act.

like they are 290 lbs of muscle.

One that i find funny is the guy who finally has 315 on the bench and he waits for 15 minutes until enough people are around before he does the set.

Ok, I follow, that's what I thought.

AHAAHAHAH!!!  Yes, the guy that needs an audience for his massive presses AHAHAAHAH!!!  These are the same shitbags that constantly feel up their chests as if the soreness they're experiencing is so intense because of their brutal workouts.....many are ab and tri-shooters as well.   All are under 200lbs....all full of shit......all pathetic twunts.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2007, 10:37:29 AM »
Yes, a classic gym situation....and it's always with some guy exactly like you described although they normally also have a Carboforce and Lee Haney weightlifting gloves so their savage 25 db curls don't callous thier hands.

My best memory of this situation was exactly as you described; although this little 165lb punk came running up outta nowhere - after 5 minutes of this incline bench remaning empty - and said, "Sorry bro, but you're on my heat."  I laughed and said, "oh really, I'm on your 'heat'?   Tell you what, you go sit yourself over there on that empty bench and I'll wave you over when I'm finished."   He said nothing and walked off red-faced....between sets I looked at him and laughed.

lol that's some classic sh*t right there!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2007, 10:44:09 AM »
The stupid Mexican janitors that insist on moping noxious fumes around you when your in the middle of a set. 

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2007, 10:44:31 AM »
I hate when people drop there dumbells on the last rep of a set, if you have to do that, then the weight is to heavy to begin with!

dumbbells are meant to be dropped

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2007, 10:44:57 AM »
The stupid Mexican janitors that insist on moping around you when your in the middle of a set.

Leave jaejonna's father alone.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
Leave jaejonna's father alone.

sorry I thought he was the guy who cleans the bathroom.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 10:49:54 AM »
The stupid Mexican janitors that insist on moping noxious fumes around you when your in the middle of a set. 

the mexican janitor at my gym is pretty cool. It's funny though like 2 weeks ago we had a shit load of snow for a few days and it was at or below freezing and this poor bastard doesnt have a car so he rides his bike to work and when he came in on one of the snow days I couldn't help but to laugh.  Then he told me on his way kids were egging him

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2007, 10:50:14 AM »
sorry I thought he was the guy who cleans the bathroom.

No, he uses the toilets as a place for mouthsex for the hunkiest male gym members.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
when people who are out of shape and cant motivate themselves and "NEED" to have a training partner, ask me to train with them on a long term basis.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 11:00:41 AM »
when people who are out of shape and cant motivate themselves and "NEED" to have a training partner ask me to to train with them on a long term basis.

Was Alexxx upset when you told him "no"?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 11:03:21 AM »
Was Alexxx upset when you told him "no"?

lol you're too funny man
it's about time someone else bashes alexxx besides me

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 11:04:40 AM »
lol you're too funny man
it's about time someone else bashes alexxx besides me

As Getbig members, it's not only a privilege to destroy Alexxx....it's our responsibility.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »
As Getbig members, it's not only a privilege to destroy Alexxx....it's our responsibility.

lol i live in the same city as him...i could drive over and literally destroy him...haha
post a video on youtube...lol

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 11:14:32 AM »
I hate people that bring in their cells and then have to make a call during their workout. I just want to smash that phone over their little skulls.
I never have had problems with people in the gym. Usually i just flex my muscles and they run away and i have the place to myself. I just drag my cooler of chicken breast, rice, and brocolli in and hog everything and everyone parts like the red sea.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2007, 11:17:03 AM »
lol i live in the same city as him...i could drive over and literally destroy him...haha
Alexxx dwarfs you 'steven' hahahha
L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »
Also people that try talking to you while your in the middle of a set.  Like someone asking you how many sets you have left.  Can't they just wait until the set is done.

Worst one ever was this old broad asks if she can work in while I was doing pulldowns.  Being a nice guy I said sure.  She gets on and proceeds to do about 100 reps with 10 pounds.  I mean this shit took about 5 minutes to finish.  When I finished my next set she tries to get back on the machine and I simply block her and tell her to wait until I'm finished and go do something else.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »

HAAHAHAHAHA!!!   Alexxxx would shit himself from ass to ankle and then run home to the arms of his hirsute papa bear.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2007, 11:22:22 AM »
Alexxx dwarfs you 'steven' hahahha

why because he's 3.5" taller and weighs 10 lbs less than me?
rrrrright.
maybe that shower posing session he posted (which knny made some great GIF's from) has got you hypnotized into beleiving so.

don't you worry, im gonna get some pics of me in the gym real soon. shut him up for good.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2007, 11:24:52 AM »

so your a snitch ?  hahaha

Look out here comes a monster!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVCyKmKZbw
Ba hahahaha haha ha! I never seen this! Ah hahahaha haha ha! There's one of those at EVERY show. My favorite part is when he motioned to the crowd.."let's make some noise..let me hear ya!" with his fingers.
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2007, 11:28:18 AM »
why because he's 3.5" taller and weighs 10 lbs less than me?
rrrrright.
maybe that shower posing session he posted (which knny made some great GIF's from) has got you hypnotized into beleiving so.

don't you worry, im gonna get some pics of me in the gym real soon. shut him up for good.
Do you take this 'British Dragon Pharma' thats in your signature Steven ?
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2007, 11:36:13 AM »
I like when one of those wife-beater warriors go to the machine area only, pound the weight a couple times within a 45 minute period, never to failure, and then go sit-down at the bar and drink a protein shake like they just got back from fighting in the Persian Wars. You can almost see the protein being absorbed into their exhausted muscles, atop their mammoth 155lb frames.
Ba hahaha haha! I love this guys POSTS...

My pet peeve are the sluts that come to the gym smelling like a dirty French Whore because they have so much perfume on, their hair and make done making sure EVERY guy there notices that they have a lower-back tattoo(butterfly and/or fairy w/ some tribal) and a tounge ring by CONSTANTLY sitcking their tounge out and 'flicking' theri stud.

I think a bigger pet-peeve are the guys who are their exact male equivlent. Guido hair done, eyebrows waxed, fresh out of the tanning bed with the gold earring and 'Goldberg' type of tribal on their arm...sportin the sour stench of Dolce/Gabana cologne.
?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
Do you take this 'British Dragon Pharma' thats in your signature Steven ?

no i have live british komodo dragons imported then i slaughter them and have their flesh and blood pressed into gel caps at the local pharmaceutical manufacturer. Hense the term british dragon pharma. its the best thing since vince g's bee pollen

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2007, 11:43:41 AM »
no i have live british komodo dragons imported then i slaughter them and have their flesh and blood pressed into gel caps at the local pharmaceutical manufacturer. Hense the term british dragon pharma. its the best thing since vince g's bee pollen
ok i was asking a serious question ....but i guess all the malnutrition has gone to your head....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVCyKmKZbw

Nice show btw ....
L

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2007, 11:46:38 AM »
dumbbells are meant to be dropped

if you're not dropping the fcuking dumbbells, they're not heavy enough. Since when the last time you  saw Ronnie Coleman put the heavy dumbbells quitely on the floor after a set?
Get Big, or Die Trying