Author Topic: CRAIG TITUS has lost ALL Size from Steroids!  (Read 55617 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: CRAIG TITUS has lost ALL Size from Steroids!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 11:01:11 AM »
How the fukk did those two morons end up where they are?  ::)

From living the high life to spending the rest of your life in prison. What a couple of idiots.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 11:02:29 AM »
Think they'll be an After Party when they finish their turns in the electric chair?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 11:02:41 AM »
I disagree!

We couldn`t use twins, we would have to use clones to get an accurate result.

I have never seen anyone benefit from steroid use after they stop.

I hope somebody can provide CONCRETE EVIDENCE of a permanent gain.

I wonder if Oliva is still on the sauce... he still looks good... so does Draper... I mean, those guys took it, I'd wonder if they still do... You'd have to do this over a lifetime also, even 10 years would probably not be long enough for a study of this magnitude.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 11:03:01 AM »
You can ask any second year doctor and they would all say the same thing, you are nuts. 

Even John Romano thinks so.  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 11:05:04 AM »
Let's not forget that Titus was small before prison... the guy didn't weigh more than 185 pounds when he was caught.

You can't forget that they just swapped drugs... Roids for Meth... Meth gets you leaned out anyway... in a crackhead way.

So this could also be a bi-product.

Kelly could still look good if she could get out and do something with herself... even under that crackhead appearance you can see there's still "some" hotness there.

She could use a haircut too.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 11:13:01 AM »
Even John Romano thinks so.  :)

John Romano also thinks this cover doesn't look queer:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 11:13:53 AM »
Think they'll be an After Party when they finish their turns in the electric chair?

Hahahahahahahahaahahaaha ha

that brutal

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 11:14:13 AM »
Steve Reeves, Clancy Ross and countless others served in World War II for a few years with hardly anything to eat.

They didn`t lose a thing.

Get off your high horse moron. He's still a good 40lbs heavier than you.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 11:16:07 AM »
Titus can still do pushups etc - there are numerous exercises he can do with no equipment.  Just another example of a 150 lb punk going straight to Gear.  If he were a lifetime natural he would still look good just using the pushups etc....and NORMAL food rations that he gets along with the 10 hrs of daily sleep.
K

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2007, 11:17:22 AM »
Steroids are just a useless, temporary fix for insecurity.

One has to keep using and using.  Its quite hillarious actually.  They in effect, have to become drug dependent, because once its all stopped, its all gone.

The fact that you talk about it NON FUCKING STOP, shows how insecure you are. IFBB judge wannabe, MD writer wannabe. All those organizations represent "juiced" athletes.
Titus might've lost size but he is still bigger than you even without drugs or good nutrition.

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2007, 11:21:24 AM »
its true. theres a picture[not to mention the countless others floating around the web] of franco and arnold in pumping iron. looks very off-season, and their arms are like twigs. Someone like Layne norton would kill them off season, in my opinion.

People like Layne et al will fare well because they have a solid natural foundation built with an iron-will and pure determination

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »
its true. theres a picture[not to mention the countless others floating around the web] of franco and arnold in pumping iron. looks very off-season, and their arms are like twigs. Someone like Layne norton would kill them off season, in my opinion.

People like Layne et al will fare well because they have a solid natural foundation built with an iron-will and pure determination

I'd like to see that... I've never seen an Arnold picture without decent arms.

Even a photo I saw of him in the Austrian Military he looked pretty good, this was long before his competition days.

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2007, 11:24:56 AM »
Look at the picture of him in pumping iron, when they both talk about coming to america. It shows photographs of them together, i think its just after the part where they feature franco's interview. Arnie & Franco are both wearing neckless, and you can see columbu's arm. Just look for yourself, his arms a tiny there, and Arnolds neck and chest look sunken. Its unmistakeable, no fancy effects just a photograph

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »
You sure?

Let's say we have twins:

Twin A trains with gear for 5 years.
Twin B trains clean for 5 years.

Then, they both train clean for one year.

I contend that "A" will have more muscle.  Do you disagree?

Good point.  But 1.5 or 2 years of clean training and the opposite would almost certainly be true. 

Twin B would have far greater health, too, and he wouldn't have nearly the trouble producing his own test.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »
Steve Reeves, Clancy Ross and countless others served in World War II for a few years with hardly anything to eat. They didn`t lose a thing.

not true at all.

After six months training, Reeves was shipped to the Philippines. While there he contracted Malaria. He lost 20 pounds bodyweight from his first attack. Thereafter he had 7 more attacks. This placed him in very bad physical condition. It was shortly after this that he was sent to Japan.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
Youd lose size living under that stress even with Roids. No sympathy for Titus here though.

...too true.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2007, 11:36:42 AM »
I have never seen anyone benefit from steroid use after they stop.

I hope somebody can provide CONCRETE EVIDENCE of a permanent gain.

I hope you remember this the next time someone says Myseone is an impressive natural bodybuilder.  Anytime I see such a post, you come along and say Mys did a cycle ... nevermind many years ago  ::)

Consistency can be a good thing.  Try it.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2007, 11:44:16 AM »
not true at all.

After six months training, Reeves was shipped to the Philippines. While there he contracted Malaria. He lost 20 pounds bodyweight from his first attack. Thereafter he had 7 more attacks. This placed him in very bad physical condition. It was shortly after this that he was sent to Japan.

Well damn man!  He had malaria!!!  HAHA

Don't ever talk bad about Steve Reeves!  Steve's the man!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »
Titus can still do pushups etc - there are numerous exercises he can do with no equipment.  Just another example of a 150 lb punk going straight to Gear.  If he were a lifetime natural he would still look good just using the pushups etc....and NORMAL food rations that he gets along with the 10 hrs of daily sleep.

Exactly.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »
something for TA to consider.

when titus was jailed in 2000, he came out at about 240 lbs.

he was allowed to work out and eat while in prison.

i dont know if he was allowed to use while in there - that's what he went for.

how can you not understand that if someone doesnt eat or train at all, then they wont look like much.

you expect them to mysteriously keep all their gains from drugs despite not training at all and barely eating.

remember steroids only enhance.  they dont create. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 11:56:32 AM »
You are all full of shit and you are not thinking long term. None of us will keep our muscular gains, it is all temporary. Instead of debating these archaic ways of making muscle we should be pooling our resources and campaigning the great scientists of our day to discover a way to make these muscle gains permanent (which will also help people with muscle wasting diseases.)

A cure will be invented, but will we live to see it? It is up to you my friends.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »
EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY!!! 

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2007, 12:18:13 PM »
hahhahahahahahahahaah

I still love the delusional people who think that you can keep gains from steroids.

ALL DRUGS=ALL GONE in time.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
I disagree.  I know people who have used steroids and are far from insecure.  Just because everyone insecure person who wants to get big may use steroids, doesn't mean the inverse is true, that every person who uses is automatically insecure.

They're not stupid - they just have slightly different values system.  Would you rather live 60 years as King of the World, and be Ronnie Coleman?  Or would you rather live 80 years as Joe Lunchbox and be a clean nobody?

True, when you get to 60, you're probably going to envy Joe Lunchbox and his statistical advantage for living longer.  But damn, you sure did look good, feel strong, and have fun for those 60 years.  So I don't fault anyone - they know the price and they take the risk.  hell, if I knew the world would end in exactly 10 or 15 years, I'd be standing next to jay at the hgh/text/igf clinic ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2007, 12:23:15 PM »
After one year, sure, but what about after three or five years?  Also, I should say that any gains from steroids above and beyond your natural max will not be kept, and that is not particularly high for most people.

Aren't people who use steroids able to achieve muscular size which would not be attainable clean?

And when you come back from a break, your body reaches a percentage of your previously held level pretty quickly.  If that previously held level was at 100%, and you can reach 80% when you would have only been at 60% as a natty, then it works.

We'll never prove it either way, but I bet a lot of the PTers here could share insight.