Author Topic: battle for the olympia 2006 review  (Read 1075 times)

soreloser

• Getbig II
battle for the olympia 2006 review
« on: February 06, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
3 full discs.
Dennis James looks awesome. Full and veiny. Seems happy about the money he will be making in Kuwait working for Oxygen gym.
Jay Cutler looks amazing and deserves all of the aculades that come his way.
Bill Witmore. How did he turn pro? He is way to thin to be anywhere near the top. He doesn't seem to be very cut for as lean as he is.
Branch Warren looks great. Big full and veiny.
Johnny Jackson has a great upper body and back but no legs or calves.
Dexter is the same.
Victor martinez has excellant shape and his conditioning looks good for 19 days out.
Trou Alves looks like a normal person in clothes. he looks skinny. When he poses he looks ok but is way to small and has no legs or calves to speak of.
So far thats all I have had a chance to see. I would say its worth the money to check it out.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: battle for the olympia 2006 review
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 02:59:02 PM »
They shouldn't hand out the Olympia to someone with no calves, aside from Coleman.
N

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 03:04:49 PM »
Croatch wtf bro do you answer your shit or what guy??
#

soreloser

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »
Forgot to mention Ronnie.
He says he doesnt have a problem or injury with his left arm but he was wrapping his left bicept /tricep with a knee wrap when he was doing heavy chest.
Ronny Rockel is in great shape and seems to have it all together.
Gunter looks lean but lost alot of size. You would think the guy would get a tan if he was going to be on film for all to see his condition. It makes no sense.
Steve Francis thinks he is UFC material and acts like a tough guy. Its way over the top.
Dennis Wolf looks good but needs a few years of heavy duty training to get thick and hang with the big boys.
Vince Taylor looked pretty good. I saw him guest pose at the USA and I couldnt believe how much water he dropped in just a few weeks to the Olympia. He trains with unique excersises on the dvd.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »
Forgot to mention Ronnie.
He says he doesnt have a problem or injury with his left arm but he was wrapping his left bicept /tricep with a knee wrap when he was doing heavy chest.
Ronny Rockel is in great shape and seems to have it all together.
Gunter looks lean but lost alot of size. You would think the guy would get a tan if he was going to be on film for all to see his condition. It makes no sense.
Steve Francis thinks he is UFC material and acts like a tough guy. Its way over the top.
Dennis Wolf looks good but needs a few years of heavy duty training to get thick and hang with the big boys.
Vince Taylor looked pretty good. I saw him guest pose at the USA and I couldnt believe how much water he dropped in just a few weeks to the Olympia. He trains with unique excersises on the dvd.
who's Steve Francis?