Author Topic: David Pulcinella  (Read 10352 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: David Pulcinella
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2007, 07:19:51 AM »
Dave, when Andy Warhol got bad reviews for his shows in New York newspapers, he would say to friends, "Just count the inches of copy in the review.  Any notice is good notice."  If the haters are after you here, then you've arrived.  & we all know most of these duffers are mouse potatoes married to their ISPs. 

"mouse potatoes"!!! lmao!! thats great! honestly mike, the hating doesnt bother me. im just having fun on here. its not all that important to me. i just bought a 6 foot steinway grand piano and put it in my living room. THAT is important to me. my bro filmed me playing last night and the footage should end up being in raising the bar 2.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »
Despite the stupidity made possible by social technologies, I think the public exchanges made on these discussion boards work to the good for the most part.  I can edit out the idiocy & retain the interesting stuff.   I've enjoyed sharing stuff on Get Big, & the wild-west atmosphere here sometimes allows me to post things I wouldn't on other boards. 

More Dave:

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
Despite the stupidity made possible by social technologies, I think the public exchanges made on these discussion boards work to the good for the most part.  I can edit out the idiocy & retain the interesting stuff.   I've enjoyed sharing stuff on Get Big, & the wild-west atmosphere here sometimes allows me to post things I wouldn't on other boards. 

More Dave:

mike, i feel exactly the same way about getbig. i wouldnt have it any other way. i like mayhem but theyre too damned nice.

where did you dig up that first pic? its from the 2004 north americans.

namchamp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2007, 10:23:20 AM »
some other pics of dave i found .....

namchamp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »
more

namchamp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »
2 more..

namchamp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2007, 10:32:28 AM »
oops...2 more..

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2007, 10:40:11 AM »
some other pics of dave i found .....

Bah!

GerryT

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2007, 11:39:47 AM »
As great an athlete as Dave is, he is an even better person. One of the best I know, and proud to know him as a friend and brother.

His intensity and dedication to the sport is second to none. A threepeat at the NA masters division hw class and a pro card for overall is well within the realm of possibility and within his grasp.

Go, Pulcinator!