Author Topic: SPECIAL ED'S L.A. ADVENTURE  (Read 3473 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Re: SPECIAL ED'S L.A. ADVENTURE
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »
Is my Barberella with you? I'd like to have her back now, thanks.
PS Gunter was there 1pm today.........he had his camera and was looking for you.

Monday morning, we drive over to GOLD'S VENICE. They are always nice there and let you walk around the gym and take some pictures. It was around 10:30 and we were told that Gunter trains early but that Chick usually trains around noon. We did find a jacked black dude with funny-looking hair wearing spandex: Jerome Ferguson. We passed on the photo op. I'm walking out and ask the frontdesk dude if anyone who's anyone is around. He says Kris from KAGED MUSCLE just came in. I said, "Kris from Kaged Muscle? WHERE?" and he points to a guy who looked like Travis Barker on steroids: Tattoos, muscles, spiked hair and accompanied by a ginormous Amazonian blonde chick with ginormous gozangas. I went over and introduced myself and we spoke for a while, although to be fair, I was distracted by his Barbarella-like companion. All very cool though.

Deputy Editor

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 04:46:12 PM »
Old town Pasadena

3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica

Rodeo Dr

Stay away from N. Hollywood

West Hollywood Okay

any others you wish to see?

How about the WATTS section of L.A.?

Should they visit there? Car full of honkeys...from out of town? Yes? No?
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
Is my Barberella with you? I'd like to have her back now, thanks.
PS Gunter was there 1pm today.........he had his camera and was looking for you.
Sup Kris! Marinka says Hi. I'll drop her off in an hour. U goin' out tonight?

BigNationRadio.com

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 04:54:06 PM »

They'll be okay.  I'll make some calls.  Seriously though, unless they start shit they won't have problems. 
Squishy face retard

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 05:00:47 PM »

um, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »

Why not? You're not implying that they will get JAKKED by the OUTSTANDING citizens that reside in that area are you, Lisa?
?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 05:05:54 PM »
Are you going to be there on Friday? A buddy of mine throws partys at the Highlands on Hollywood every fridays...

walking distance

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 05:07:15 PM »
Besides, RAGE has a special $5 admission on Tuesdays if you show your FAGTAG.

I thought Tuesdays at Rage was 18+ latino night.  Or maybe that's Wednesdays.  I can't keep track.

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 05:35:06 PM »
Sup Kris! Marinka says Hi. I'll drop her off in an hour. U goin' out tonight?

Yep! To the Cheescake factory in the Marina.
Did you pick up a copy of Kaged Muscle from the stand?

Deputy Editor

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2007, 06:26:23 PM »
Why not? You're not implying that they will get JAKKED by the OUTSTANDING citizens that reside in that area are you, Lisa?
Lol....they should be afraid.  Three jacked white dudes rollin in der hood.  They be fin to get shot by these white foos.  I heard Ed rolls hardcore with his 40 cal Glock ready to make any crew wet.  Lol.
Squishy face retard

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2007, 06:56:27 PM »
Good write-up Ed, you kept me on the edge of my couch throughout the whole thing.
I am starting to worry that this thread is close to page 3 and there are no pics yet. I hope you haven’t become one of those teeneage street-walkers who sell their body for a chance at a shot in a big Hollywood movie.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2007, 07:20:01 PM »
Hey Ed, did any bbers proposition you for a "private posedown"?
HAHA, RON.....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2007, 10:56:49 PM »

aren't alot of the homes in watts being flipped?  And alot more police presence?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2007, 12:07:12 AM »
Good write-up Ed, you kept me on the edge of my couch throughout the whole thing.
I am starting to worry that this thread is close to page 3 and there are no pics yet. I hope you haven’t become one of those teeneage street-walkers who sell their body for a chance at a shot in a big Hollywood movie.
The photos are coming. Unfortunately, certain getbiggers prefer to go faceless in photos, so a small degree of photoshopping needs to be done. Stay tuned to see a getbigger with 20 inch arms dwarfed by Sebastian Bach and then pwning Flex Lewis. Who'd a thunk it!

Flex Lewis was supercool in every way except that I couldn't understand a word he said. Flextremely kind though. And beautiful girlfriend to boot.

Special "LA Confidential" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2007, 12:14:27 AM »
When were the pics up again?  Cool for you Ed, which Getbiggers went with you then?
It hasn't helped...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2007, 05:57:49 AM »
Definitely $7000 Bob, definitely definitely $7000, definitely...
 I hear Tara's vagine hangs down like wizard sleeve.  Make sure your car can hit gypsy and has a pussy magnet.

wizard sleeve  ;D good one bro

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2007, 05:59:51 AM »

how much for a kidney in the Watts?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2007, 07:28:17 AM »

8)

Lisa

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2007, 07:37:19 AM »
Booyakasha! What's up Iron Brothers? I'm here in LA. Flew in from NY with two other getbiggers to shoot a TV show. In case some of you have never been to LA, you have to be aware of the fact that there are "famous" people everywhere. You just have to look in the right places. Sunday night at the hotel, some long haired aging metal dude was hanging outside the lobby smoking with his long haired aging metal seenbetterdays chick and I was like, "As a lifelong Poison, Tuff, and Prettyboy Floyd Fan, I should definitely recognize this metaldouche." But I couldn't. So I go to my car to get my phone and then I hear people screaming. I walk back and the same aging metal dude has been joined by some taller longer-haired metal dude, but unlike oldman's yellowish brillo hair, this other dude has hotchick healthy flowing locks. Then he turns around and he looked like an enormously tall hot chick. Yep, it was Skid Row, Savage Animal, and Damnocracy frontman Sebastian Bach. Fellow Getbigger will post mandatory photos of compulsory THUMBS UP and DIO DEVIL HORNS photos soon.

Monday morning, we drive over to GOLD'S VENICE. They are always nice there and let you walk around the gym and take some pictures. It was around 10:30 and we were told that Gunter trains early but that Chick usually trains around noon. We did find a jacked black dude with funny-looking hair wearing spandex: Jerome Ferguson. We passed on the photo op. I'm walking out and ask the frontdesk dude if anyone who's anyone is around. He says Kris from KAGED MUSCLE just came in. I said, "Kris from Kaged Muscle? WHERE?" and he points to a guy who looked like Travis Barker on steroids: Tattoos, muscles, spiked hair and accompanied by a ginormous Amazonian blonde chick with ginormous gozangas. I went over and introduced myself and we spoke for a while, although to be fair, I was distracted by his Barbarella-like companion. All very cool though.

We then had to report to the set for the show and although I am contractually bound to silence, let me say this: THREE GETBIGGERS will be on the #1 Show on primetime TV very shortly. And one of them will show the television audience what a MONSTER 20-inch arm really looks like, finally silencing his Getbig naysayers.

Today, we drove back to GOLD'S VENICE and saw CHARLES GLASS yapping on his cell phone outside the gym. We walked around some more, saw no one of importance, took some photos, and walked out twenty minutes later, the GLASSMASTER still yapping on his cellphone. Not certain, but could almost swear I heard the words "Baby Boo".

Then went to the FIREHOUSE for brunch. They have a special BODYBUILDER SECTION of the menu, so I ordered the special of 3 Pancakes with 8oz. scrambled eggwhites. Being a retired bodybuilder, I subbed whole eggs for the eggwhites. Good grub. Then I spotted FLEX LEWIS and his lovely gal sitting in the outdoor portion of the restaurant. When he was walking out I shouted, "Hey FLEX," and we got up and introduced ourselves and then headed outside for the photo op of the MANDATORY COMPULSORY THUMBS UP POSE.  After that, in my best Wayne Demilia impression, I demanded a "Biceps Posedown" between Flex and my boy. Flex proclaimed that he was being "dwarfed" but nonetheless complied and a terrific photo of the impromptu flex-off will be posted here shortly.

This is your Getbig correspondent Special Ed, signing off from Los Angeles. Over Unger and Dunn.

Did you see anybody famous?
just push some weight!