Author Topic: How is it possible that illegal immigrants get any form of education  (Read 4492 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
in the US?  How do my tax dollars end up paying for kids that aren't here legally, either by citizenship or Visa?  Can someone explain that to me?
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: How is it possible that illegal immigrants get any form of education
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 04:29:09 PM »
in the US?  How do my tax dollars end up paying for kids that aren't here legally, either by citizenship or Visa?  Can someone explain that to me?

Whether you want 'them' or not, 'they' do live here.

And whether you realize it or not, you and your tax dollars benefit from having a better educated populace and workforce here in this country.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 04:30:16 PM »
Whether you want 'them' or not, 'they' do live here.

And whether you realize it or not, you and your tax dollars benefit from having a better educated populace and workforce here in this country.

So my tax dollars should go to teach non English speakers how to speak and ruin public school systems by slowing the learning process down to accomodate these people.  How about funds for college.  Is that fair to pay for them when legal citizens cannot afford it?
Squishy face retard

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
At the risk of compromising my liberal scum credentials, I'll volunteer that benefits for illegals has never made a lick of sense to me either.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »
At the risk of compromising my liberal scum credentials, I'll volunteer that benefits for illegals has never made a lick of sense to me either.

We want 'them' to be educated, so that 'they' will get real jobs and start their own businesses instead of using crime to earn a living.

We also need to make certain that 'they' can receive health care, so that 'they' will seek treatment when necessary. We cannot afford to allow a diseased immigrant to start any sort of epidemic here.  Basic and preventative care cost only pennies in comparison to what we'd have to pay otherwise. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »
Beats me.. Illegals should not be admitted into public school systems.

In some NYC highschools some hispanic kids don't even know any english and they don't have to, as they're accommodated by courses in spanish.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 04:37:04 PM »
We want 'them' to be educated, so that 'they' will get real jobs and start their own businesses instead of using crime to earn a living.

We also need to make certain that 'they' can receive health care, so that 'they' will seek treatment when necessary. We cannot afford to allow a diseased immigrant to start any sort of epidemic here.  Basic and preventative care cost only pennies in comparison to what we'd have to pay otherwise. 

Interesting perspective, and well said.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »

Then focus doing that for the model immigrants, such as Indians and Asians. I don't see any programs that are out to help these people, but what I do see is english almost becoming a second language because of hispanics and affirmative action for hispanics.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »

Nope.  No health care when regular citizens don't get it.  No way bud.  Epidemic?  Maybe more illegal babies that I have to feed. 

In some NYC highschools some hispanic kids don't even know any english and they don't have to, as they're accommodated by courses in spanish.  ::)
That shit pisses me off to no end.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »

I think your "liberal scum credentials" are well in tact.   :D

Sorry.  That was too easy.   :)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »
I think your "liberal scum credentials" are well in tact.   :D

Sorry.  That was too easy.   :)

I understand. When someone feeds you the ball under the hoop, you gotta dunk!

That's what the fans pay to see!  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 04:52:50 PM »
I understand. When someone feeds you the ball under the hoop, you gotta dunk!

That's what the fans pay to see!  :)

That's what I'm talking about!  We keep recruiting 7 footers at the Univ. of Hawaii who cannot (or are afraid to) dunk.  I HATE those guys.   :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 04:55:35 PM »

In some NYC highschools some hispanic kids don't even know any english and they don't have to, as they're accommodated by courses in spanish.  ::)

I do not support any 'bilingual education' initiatives.  Spanish is a beautiful language, but not in English Lit class.  

I also disagree with the U.S. military's policy of allowing non-English speakers into the military.  

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 05:07:31 PM »
I also disagree with the U.S. military's policy of allowing non-English speakers into the military. 

People who can't speak English?? lol

They're so desperate for warm bodies that they're going to start letting in people who can't speak period.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 05:21:41 PM »
Maybe more illegal babies that I have to feed. 

There are two major reasons why you want them fed:

1) Hungry people cannot be productive.

2) The welfare state increases the ability of the 'haves' to remain that way.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 06:16:04 PM »

I think the most intelligent thing would be if USA toughened up its policy at the Mexico border while at the same time increased the resources spent on those illegals already in the USA and in the schools, trying to make them as productive units as possible.

Targeted efforts are needed to direct the problem with Spanish-speaking neighborhoods in the USA, no question about it. Those growing up there are very likely to become handicapped, due to not being able to speak English properly.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »
There are two major reasons why you want them fed:

1) Hungry people cannot be productive.

2) The welfare state increases the ability of the 'haves' to remain that way.

If we do not allow the businesses to pay under the table, there is no incentive to hire them.  How is it this country got along fine when we didn't have this many illegal immigrants here?  No language but English should ever be instructed outside of a language class and these people should be citizens to get my money.  They do not deserve money from a system they do not pay into and don't give me this bullshit about sales tax and apt living taxes.  An apt taxes is nowhere near property tax on a house.  It's because of accomodations to these fuckers that test scores go down and LEGAL residents have fucked up public education.
Squishy face retard

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 06:51:41 PM »
ID. everyone who enters the public schools.  Mommy & daddy jumped the fence?  No birthCert?
 1) No class 2) Send their ass back to their country of origin. School costs & health care for these rats are eating us alive!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
ID. everyone who enters the public schools.  Mommy & daddy jumped the fence?  No birthCert?
 1) No class 2) Send their ass back to their country of origin. School costs & health care for these rats are eating us alive!
Yea buddy!! For sure dude, it's ridiculous.  Imagine how much money we would save.
Squishy face retard

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 07:10:11 PM »
My mom teaches at a school where a good portion of the staff do nothing but try to teach many of the kids english.  This happens all over.  Money that hsould go to educating americans are being wasted on these kids who shouldn't be here in the first place. The costs are staggering.

Is it better that they be educated in the long run? Probably, but that is a different issue. If our government would at least make an honest attempt to enforce its laws regarding the border this problem would not be so epidemic.
Valhalla awaits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 08:24:20 PM »
the whole situation stinks like beans!!! I agree with the majority here. I'm sick and tired of working my ass off, while some greaseball that doesn't even speak english is getting shit handed to him, because poor Pedro jumped the fence because his own country sucks. I don't care, don't come here looking for a hand out!! Ohh....wait...these are the hard working illegals that do the jobs no one wants...bullfuckinshit!!!!!!!!! someone did that job before that fucker came over here and drove down the wages!!!! you bastards shouldn't get me started ;D ... I've lived in so-cal all my life and Ive only seen it get worse, they do whatever they want, like they know the law won't touch them. they need to be picked up at random and shipped the fuck out of here!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
We need the Amazing racist to drop these fuckers off at INS.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »
one of the funniest videos ever made!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 07:52:59 AM »
Geting a legal visa to the USA is no easy thing. Long ass wait. Rewarding these criminals for fence jumping
is wrong. Liberal scum that aprove of this ought to foot the bill for them in full. Hell, send them to Harvard!
Oh- I forgot most liberals work for the Govt to start with. YOu dont pay taxes you are Taxes!
Just print the money. Its nearly green toilet paper allready. We all doomed.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »

The bigotry being displayed here is incredible, but not all that surprising.

I do have to agree with you guys on one issue, though, and that's the fact that illegal immigrants can get mortgage loans without having any established credit history.  Banks like Wells Fargo will now qualify you for a home loan with a very favorable interest rate and the only things you need to prove your creditworthiness are rent and utilities receipts...but you only qualify for these programs if you are a NON-citizen. 

Back when you were teenagers, you'd find an old bum to buy you beer and cigarettes from the convenience store. 

Now that you're in your 20s or 30s, though, you have to find an illegal immigrant to go into the bank to get you a loan.