Author Topic: 2007 Choreography schedule  (Read 2379 times)

Kevin Creegan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
2007 Choreography schedule
« on: February 07, 2007, 03:17:13 AM »
Hello ladies, some of you know me others dont.  My name is Kevin Creegan I have been doing choreography for over 12 years, and since 1997 I have helped at least one girl a year get her pro card!  Currently I am working with Adella Garcia, Tracey Greenwood, Angie Semsch, Jennifer Cassity, and many many others including up and coming NPC star Sandi Stuart.  I do have some weekends free for Choroegraphy so book early as time is running out! E-mail me at KCreegan@crunch.com!  And for any of you girls I did not mention 1000 pardons and you can whip me with a wet noodle next time I see you!  I am just trying to get this on the board ASAP as I am at work right now
Create a beautiful day!

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: 2007 Choreography schedule
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 12:06:13 PM »
I can personally attest that Kevin is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He has choreographed all my routines, and I can honestly say that he is one of the most talented people I have ever worked with!!!!  Kevin tailors each girl's routine to her individual strengths as well as to her personality!

And Kevin.........Eddie will have my music ready next week!!!!!  Tell Adalino to be ready for some margaritas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :-* ;D

Kim Seeley

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »

Kevin Creegan is the only reason I earned my pro card in 2004!!   There were 21 in my class that year . .. 

One year of working with him and my routine scores literally soared compared to previous attempts.  If you are not a gymnast or dancer. .. hell, even if you are. . .Kevin is the best out there.  He has a way of finding your strengths and will even create moves JUST for you . ..

Hi Kevin!!!  Hope you are doing well.  Thank you for everything!  You made a girl that was told "she cant". . into one that actually "did" . . . no flips  . .. . no ugly handsprings . . no need!!!  Thanks for the press walk . . .. I still have people asking what that thing is and how to do it . .. .

XOXO  Kim Seeley

Kevin Creegan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 08:46:46 AM »
Thanks for the shout out girls!! Sandi cant wait to get started on this new fierce deluxe routine!!! Kim Gurl wassup wid you, I miss talking to you we have to do a better job of keeping in touch!  shoot me an e-mail   at KCreegan@crunch.com
Create a beautiful day!