Author Topic: pmq ansnwered  (Read 1592 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq ansnwered
« on: February 07, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »
GH- question on  aromasin
 I seem to hold an annoying thick layer of water. I know its water i can see full abs, it just looks like their underwater. It pisses me off to have my v-line blurred by this disgusting bloat. Love handles is one thing, but puddles of h20 that ripple like a lake when i flick it is another. My question to you is how hot is this product by itself? I am currently dieting down and preparing to do a var, t- prop, tren a, winny cycle. How does the aromasin fit in? i have never used it and i dont know anybody who has either. your suggestions are much appreciated brother and used as general information for all.

25mg/day or every other day depending on doses of aromatising hormones used,,7663 is the best out there for eliminating estrogen almost completely (80+% while leaving you some for circulating in system which is good!),, all while enhancing gains,,unlike anyother product.

now to the layer of water you are talking about,, look into the diet,,i will make a post concerning this on the main board so you guys can get the ripped look you want so much once and for all,,some guys have 8%  and they think they got 14% why? water retention! look for the post later
fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: pmq ansnwered
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »
hey gh15 gainigher do you think i would look good at 6feet6 if i juiced like a gainigher? im at 1% fat right now
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 02:56:26 PM »
25mg/day or every other day depending on doses of aromatising hormones used,,7663 is the best out there for eliminating estrogen almost completely (80+% while leaving you some for circulating in system which is good!),, all while enhancing gains,,unlike anyother product.

now to the layer of water you are talking about,, look into the diet,,i will make a post concerning this on the main board so you guys can get the ripped look you want so much once and for all,,some guys have 8%  and they think they got 14% why? water retention! look for the post later

can you hold a non watery physique for long as a natural? how long should we try to hold a dry condition g?
A

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »
Hey gh, would there be any benefit to running aromasin by itself with no AAS? 25 mg EOD sufficient?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 06:15:52 PM »
wrong board drug heads

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 06:19:11 PM »
wrong board drug heads

last time I checked this was a bodybuilding site and guess what bodybuilders use? yes, drugs, sometimes even illegal ones
Here comes the money shot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 06:27:05 PM »
last time I checked this was a bodybuilding site and guess what bodybuilders use? yes, drugs, sometimes even illegal ones

Last time I checked, there was a forum for using illegal drugs.

And it wasn't this one.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 07:11:05 AM »

Gh15 where the diet post on this ??

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 07:42:34 AM »
Gh15 where the diet post on this ??

GH doesn't concern himself with the small matters such as food. If it is not a man made, injectable subtance scientificially created and tested on animals to maximize the ananbolic state and is dangerous to humans...he ain't touching it.
Here comes the money shot

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 11:31:06 AM »
gh thanks alot ill give it a whirl...... Ill take some before and afters to see what happens
-

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 11:48:09 AM »
GH doesn't concern himself with the small matters such as food. If it is not a man made, injectable subtance scientificially created and tested on animals to maximize the ananbolic state and is dangerous to humans...he ain't touching it.
u are not only a newbie...but i bet u also small