Author Topic: Borders actually carries the Wheeler's "Flex Ability" book....in the store!!!  (Read 1301 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I saw it there tonight....what a waste of space...I got the vibe that a dude special ordered it and decided not to purchase it...so the employees put it on the shelf. I cant imagine that they would regularly stock this book.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
ive seen it tons of places.  including borders and many other bookstores. 
F

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I saw it there tonight....what a waste of space...I got the vibe that a dude special ordered it and decided not to purchase it...so the employess put it on the shelf. I cant imagine that they would regularly stock this book.

I actually read most of it while waiting in some huge line for Harry Potter 4 years ago. It sucks.
$

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
I actually read most of it while waiting in some huge line for Harry Potter 4 years ago.

If you were hardcore, you'd have shoplifted it. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I bought it new at Barnes & Knoble and it wasn't worth the money , I should have waited for it to come on Amazon for $5 bucks

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I actually read most of it while waiting in some huge line for Harry Potter 4 years ago. It sucks.

haha sure "eric" that book would take you days to finish

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

haha you waited in line for HARRY POTTER!!!
Z

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!

Hmmmm... what's worse?

The fact that you read the fake-ass book, or the fact you waited in line for Harry Potter?  :-\

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
haha sure "eric" that book would take you days to finish

If it was Levrone's book, you would have whipped it out and started beating off before you made it to the cashier.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
If it was Levrone's book, you would have whipped it out and started beating off before you made it to the cashier.

Titus's book will be interesting. I may consider buying that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Titus's book will be interesting. I may consider buying that.

Oh me too as much as I don't want to support him on any level , it could be very good.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
ya half the stuff in there sounds like total bull shit

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

you wouldn't read my book because it would give you even more nightmares ;)

E
E

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
I bought it new at Barnes & Knoble and it wasn't worth the money , I should have waited for it to come on Amazon for $5 bucks
wat was so bad about it? everyone seems not to like it?

i thought it would have been good..havent read it yet...tell me wat it covers and why it sucks so much.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!