Author Topic: HOT TOPIC *** Spot Injections  (Read 3336 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
HOT TOPIC *** Spot Injections
« on: February 07, 2007, 07:23:26 PM »
Id like to bring this topic up again to hear some of the new members comments on it. I wish it were true that you could inject into the muscle group that needs more attention and get great results, but i just dont think that is the case. However, many guys choose to spot inject and claim it is very effective (for other purposes than just rotation). Thoughts, facts, or opinions on this?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: HOT TOPIC *** Spot Injections
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »
My thoughts. I think it's bullshit but boy do I wish it actually worked.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 07:33:59 PM »
We have talked on this before Johathon.

Unless your spot injecting synthol, this myth is BS

UDE

U

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »
What about site injecting igf-1?

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 09:20:38 PM »
The guys that think this makes the areas you inject bigger are only seeing a temporary bulge from the oil-based gear.  They need to take a look several hours later.   ;D

There is nothing to it- it doesn't work.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »
The guys that think this makes the areas you inject bigger are only seeing a temporary bulge from the oil-based gear.  They need to take a look several hours later.   ;D

There is nothing to it- it doesn't work.

My sentiments exactly. That said, why the hell would you inject into your biceps....or freakin triceps..? are you kidding me? Thats just begging for trouble IMO
ah yeah Im a voodo child

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 06:46:11 AM »
My sentiments exactly. That said, why the hell would you inject into your biceps....or freakin triceps..? are you kidding me? Thats just begging for trouble IMO

If you are injecting into the regular 3 spots, quads, glutes, shoulders...you have less problems...IMO...I would assume the smaller muscles must hurt like a bitch...no thanks I'll stick to the bigger muscle groups....man I sure am happy my ass hasn't gotten bigger with all them shots....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 07:07:07 AM »
I recently did a lateral head Tri shot w/  .6cc Enat & a 5/8in 25ga after a armSwelling Bi/Tri workout.
       All fine and dandy, till I  got the bright idea to flex pose that tri really hard the next day. I think the oil takes up some room & the  hard squeeze caused some bruising and a bit of soreness.  It did swell up noticeably. No infection. a week later I do have to say that tri still looks a bit more swollen than the other.

I bet guys w/ relay big arms can benefit more from this w/ less a prob. It hurt, but the left Tri looks a bit smaller right now...Pump,poke, flex?  Ithinks  basically the oils occupy space and can stretch facia allow for new capillarization & tissue expansion. Ala synthol. Perhaps the local release of androgen also adds to the effect.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 07:54:55 AM »
What do you mean its not true. Greg Valentino claims his arms are huge not from synthol but from spot injecting juice into his arms.    ::)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 08:03:34 AM »
I believe Greg credits both. He CLAIMS to use nothing these days i beliEve.
I  remember a big S African white kid some time back w/  FREAK GUNS in MM international.
Rattel snake bites all over his guns.  They ultra-sounded his arms & found- no oil. So they said.
Perhaps permanent tissue growth can takes place after streching facia.
Ever butcher a deer or steer?  THere is that tough facia membrane over foreLeg  type areas that seems
it stops expansion after a certian point. Thats the secret w/ synthol I think. Dont forget Milos's little
adventure w/  synthol though. It anit intended go Iv accidently. Cardiac "event" can = RIP.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »
I believe Greg credits both. He CLAIMS to use nothing these days i beliEve.
I  remember a big S African white kid some time back w/  FREAK GUNS in MM international.
Rattel snake bites all over his guns.  They ultra-sounded his arms & found- no oil. So they said.
Perhaps permanent tissue growth can takes place after streching facia.
Ever butcher a deer or steer?  THere is that tough facia membrane over foreLeg  type areas that seems
it stops expansion after a certian point. Thats the secret w/ synthol I think. Dont forget Milos's little
adventure w/  synthol though. It anit intended go Iv accidently. Cardiac "event" can = RIP.

I've never butchered a steer, but I'll take your word on it  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »
Seriously Mon; some critter parts is wrapped tighterN others (any old girlFriends cum to Mind?)
that plastic like tissue is called facia.   I donts know about people, but deer & cows are super compact
in the fore-Legs.  Prob limits expansion. Painfull pump anyone? I read while back about MotoX racers  having operatios to free up room in their foreArms because of painfull pumps on their throttel arms.
Couldnt race. We jus wana get fuckN big.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »
I dont know about yall but tricep and pec injections go a lot smoother for me than thigh injections....And its a lot less painful...My thigh always swells up and Id rather be able to walk after an injection than just have a sore tri or pec!

Minihulk
"Overdone.."

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 05:30:33 AM »
i started injecting in delts, triceps and high pecs all with goos result. it quite painful on the chest..
but it goes really well on the delts and tricpes..
i am wondering if anyone has tried already on the claves....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 05:37:45 AM »
i started injecting in delts, triceps and high pecs all with goos result. it quite painful on the chest..
but it goes really well on the delts and tricpes..
i am wondering if anyone has tried already on the claves....

Yes people have shot thier calves, heard it can be painful, Id be scared.  Although sometimes any location can end causing pain.  Right now my ass is killing me from a shot that went smooth as silk but ended up hurting big time a couple days later, just the way it goes IMO probally hit a little something in there.  Freak I see you like to shoot the "tear drop" on the quads, Im thinking I would like to do the same.  Where do you hit that thing and is 1" pin about right?  Im guessing right in the middle and yes?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »
Yes people have shot thier calves, heard it can be painful, Id be scared.  Although sometimes any location can end causing pain.  Right now my ass is killing me from a shot that went smooth as silk but ended up hurting big time a couple days later, just the way it goes IMO probally hit a little something in there.  Freak I see you like to shoot the "tear drop" on the quads, Im thinking I would like to do the same.  Where do you hit that thing and is 1" pin about right?  Im guessing right in the middle and yes?
Tear drop injection produced possibly the most painful injection I ever had...will never pin there again.

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »
spot or site injection is validated by Valentino to justify his synthol use. In reality (outside of Valentino's head) its a myth.... If it were true, there'd be no point for debate as it would be considered a given fact.

biggabriel

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »
I agree and disagree with you guys. I don't believe that injecting into sites with increase the muscle mass in that area over other areas in the body... after all its just hormones right?!!?
HOWEVER... site injections do have a temporary benefit. Especially if using a weaker AAS (eg. 50mg/ml). The weak shit sux, I know. But after injecting a few weeks worth of 50mg/ml enanthate (which was all that was the only strength available at the time) into my side delts they blow up like basketballs!! It lasts for at least a month after I stop (gets sore pretty quick). But damn... the temporary 'blow up' is nice...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 03:51:15 AM »
Tear drop injection produced possibly the most painful injection I ever had...will never pin there again.

Uh oh cause I pinned it last night, went very smooth and did not hurt doing it.  But it still may get painful, feels like it could.