Author Topic: THE BIGGEST LOSER (TV SHOW)  (Read 3216 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
THE BIGGEST LOSER (TV SHOW)
« on: February 08, 2007, 03:08:11 AM »
what's up with these contestants??? why do they wait till there at death's door to decide "Hey, I probably should lose weight now"..didn't they think of there weight 100kgs ago

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: The biggest loser
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 03:10:49 AM »
insecurity issues.

They feel inferior when their arms shrink, thus they rather up the dosage and die young.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: The biggest loser
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »
one lady who is at 150kg wants to lose weight to have a kid!!!!! what happend 90kgs ago????? and why do these fat fuckers always cry when they workout, dont they want to lose weight and have a better life.i hate fat fucks

ohhhhh. you were talking about FAT people!!!

Well, then we agree. I hate fat people too.
Wait til the bitch gets pregnant, then she will have to "eat for two" and get fat again.  :-X :-X :-X

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: THE BIGGEST LOSER (TV SHOW)
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 03:44:58 AM »
I saw on the news that the winner of last years Aussie Biggest Loser (Adro) had to have surgery to get rid of the dead skin still left after he lost that weight. I hope to never get big enough to where that happens when I diet down.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 04:09:02 AM »
yeah the loose skin, if the fat fuckers ever lose weight thats what there left with, its easily fixed by a cosmetic surgeon, but that can be avoided if you just watch what you eat and put the brakes on bad food after you noticed you have put on 5 kgs of fat..not 105kg

There's no way I'm letting myself get anywhere near this size. Thank the stars for fast metabolism  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 04:12:37 AM »
that guy will just die, he will look shit even if he lost 100kg...

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 04:18:30 AM »
There's no way I'm letting myself get anywhere near this size. Thank the stars for fast metabolism  ;D

Where did you get that pic of Donkeykong?  No steroids huh?  I think somebody's trying to cover up there insecurities about ther addiction to clen.....

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 04:23:24 AM »
who cares if fat fucks lose 100 kgs , they re genetically fat, whatever they do, they will always become fat , again, and again, and again.

Do you really think these people are going to do what it takes so stay fit for all the rest of their life?

Lets be serious here.

They re train wreck for life and should hide far away from the other humans.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 04:26:25 AM »
that guy will just die, he will look shit even if he lost 100kg...

He weights 216kgs. Almost triple my bodyweight.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 04:26:27 AM »
Being that fat is as bad as being addicted to coke, meth or heroin...
I

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 04:28:04 AM »
who cares if fat fucks lose 100 kgs , they re genetically fat, whatever they do, they will always become fat , again, and again, and again.

Do you really think these people are going to do what it takes so stay fit for all the rest of their life?

Lets be serious here.

They re train wreck for life and should hide far away from the other humans.
i will be quoting this when i write my book  "Why i hate fat people" its a guaranteed best seller, and shortly after will be a certain sure fire hit "I hope all fat people die.....Now"

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 04:32:14 AM »
i will be quoting this when i write my book  "Why i hate fat people" its a guaranteed best seller, and shortly after will be a certain sure fire hit "I hope all fat people die.....Now"
yeah , i think i ve been a bit too compasionate with that one, why let these walking bag of shame live ? Even animals are better than them, and i'm pretty sure that living in wild forest/deserts, they even find a way to piss off these poor animals with their grotesque physiques.

I too think they shouldnt stay alive.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 04:39:20 AM »
you know what really gets me, is that when you see a fat, i mean a really fat obese person and there eating 12 pack of donuts and washing it down with coke'a'cola, thats when i think "just die you miserable fat f**k, just die"

You know what really gets me?  When your mom is on my front porch and she keeps ringing the door bell and I'm like fuck I wish she would just leave so I have to act like nobody's home for like an hour cuse she just stands there with all her little phamplets and shit......

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 04:41:49 AM »
You know what really gets me?  When your mom is on my front porch and she keeps ringing the door bell and I'm like f**k I wish she would just leave so I have to act like nobody's home for like an hour cuse she just stands there with all her little phamplets and shit......
ho ho quickerblade, looks like u r getting on the nerves of a VERY FAT person...

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 04:43:31 AM »
ho ho quickerblade, looks like u r getting on the nerves of a VERY FAT person...

Fat......please, the only thing fat on me is......well...ask your girl.   ;)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 04:45:20 AM »
you know what really gets me, is that when you see a fat, i mean a really fat obese person and there eating 12 pack of donuts and washing it down with coke'a'cola, thats when i think "just die you miserable fat f**k, just die"
what i hate the most is how they all always pretend to be "normal" and are trying to move their 300 pounds of lard like if nothing was wrong.

But everyone knows there s something incredibly wrong with being 300 lbs of shame, sweat and lard.

So they act like they arent ashamed of themselves, but you know that once back at home, they cry for hours in front of the mirror before grabbing a coca and some mars bars.

And so on, everydfucking day of their life.

they are an insult to the other people who are normal. An insult to mankind.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 04:49:07 AM »
Fat......please, the only thing fat on me is......well...ask your girl.   ;)

then why are u complaining about quickerblade being too harsch with obese people?

Obvious Meltdown here fat f**k.

You re trying your best to look like you re not fat and dont feel destroyed by quickerblade's comments, but the fact is you answered this stupid babbling, which proves without a doubt you re the kind of failure we re talking about in this thread.

I dont feel sorry for you, i think you should go hide somewhere far away from people like me and quickerblade, we don't need to see useless monstruous beings stealing our oxygen.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 04:51:45 AM »
I don't mind seeing fat people, but it does beg the question: how could you let yourself get this fat? I guess for some people they don't have time to workout or simply lose track of time and the years pile up before they realise what they've become. Biggest Loser is a great show, I reckon. There needs to be more info out there on how to lose weight, since it's a huge problem now than ever.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 04:54:17 AM »
then why are u complaining about quickerblade being too harsch with obese people?

You re trying your best to look like you re not fat and dont feel destroyed by quickerblade's comments, but the fact is you answered this stupid babbling, which proves without a doubt you re the kind of failure we re talking about in this thread.

I dont feel sorry for you, i think you should go hide somewhere far away from people like me and quickerblade, we don't need to see useless monstruous beings stealing our oxygen.

yeah, im in a bad mood today and i wanna take it out on fat oafs who should be culled, your right fat peole try blend in with normal people but i never works, i had a mate of mine who brang a fat friend out with us, its funny how we all got girls number excpet for humpty dumpty the lardarse low life smelly prick.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 04:56:13 AM »

Dude your retarded......I just couldn't resist being a smart ass to this rediculious post, how insecure you must be to have to make fun of fat people....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 04:57:38 AM »
i believe alot of these people have been diagnosed with eating disorders?

and just repetitively lazy lifestyles distract them from the real problem and they dont realize that they are really fat etc until they develop diabetes or cardiovascular problems.

good on them for having a go but yes it does say alot about someone of their age to let themselves get that big

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 04:59:09 AM »
i love seeing them cry cause they cant eat chocolate coated cakes, all if they walk 1 km they say there being abused. they abused fast foods for years, and if they do lose weight i bet the will pack it on straight after the shows finished when theres no one around to tell them to workout.

lol yeah do you reckon PT's in real life are allowed to push people that hard?

most people would tell their trainers to f**k off if they were that lazy

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 05:01:32 AM »
i love seeing them cry cause they cant eat chocolate coated cakes, all if they walk 1 km they say there being abused. they abused fast foods for years, and if they do lose weight i bet the will pack it on straight after the shows finished when theres no one around to tell them to workout.

For obese people like the ones on Loser, I think they need that motivation. I mean, how could you get the discipline to train 2-3 hours a day and eat tiny amounts of food for months on end consistantly? It'd be extremely hard.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 05:07:50 AM »
i think they need to be shot

It requires no discipline to get fat, but maybe they put their discipline to other areas in life. Outwards appearance doesn't make the person who they are, it just says they lacked discipline to stay in shape. Like Tombo said, most of them are probably prone to putting on fat.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 05:08:24 AM »
i think they need to be shot
that's more realistic than trying to make em have some "motivation" over years to achieve necessary results...