Author Topic: why does Branch Warren LOOK OLD???????????????  (Read 15721 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: why does Branch Warren LOOK OLD???????????????
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »
Tanning, oils, lighting, and contest conditioning can be very misleading.  If you see him day to day, he doesn’t look particularly old.

oh, how much did you pay?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 10:46:37 AM »
Tanning, oils, lighting, and contest conditioning can be very misleading.  If you see him day to day, he doesn’t look particularly old.

What is that supposed to mean?

:-\

Do you see him on a day to day basis ?  :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 10:47:37 AM »
I'm not talking about the vascularity, which I can understand and appreciate, but there are quite a lot of bodybuilders whose skin has a mottled, almost reptilian appearance.  I just wondered if it was all the drugs, or a certain one?  Too much sunbed?  Poor diet?
Lots of GH = thicker skin aka elephant skin. Hope this helps.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 10:47:56 AM »

Branch has a look on his face like he's reading this thread and thinking  "look at these fvcking tiny-tits trying to bash me, they aren't worthy enough to mix my protein shake"
tiny-tit bounty hunter

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 10:49:32 AM »
Branch has a look on his face like he's reading this thread and thinking  "look at these fvcking tiny-tits trying to bash me, they aren't worthy enough to mix my protein shake"

Oh really??

Coming from Bay, the look rather says:"Here's your musclebear. Give me 400 bucks and i'll suck you dry as a desert".

affy

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 10:49:46 AM »
he looks like your typical truck driver

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 11:09:48 AM »
he looks like your typical truck driver

Hay, that's the look he's going for I bet.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 11:11:39 AM »
Branch has a look on his face like he's reading this thread and thinking  "look at these fvcking tiny-tits trying to bash me, they aren't worthy enough to mix my protein shake"

Exactly, if I looked like Branch I be a cocky prick too........well, a cockier prick.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 11:20:47 AM »
Simple answer... black folks age ALOT better than white guys like myself... when was the last time you saw a black person who is 30 look like they are 50?  Damn genetics!:D

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »
Diuretics and the blotchy tan.

And for the record, thin skin makes you look old...not thick skin.

D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2007, 12:14:04 AM »
Simple answer... black folks age ALOT better than white guys like myself... when was the last time you saw a black person who is 30 look like they are 50?  Damn genetics!:D

Delusional. Negroids age faster than Caucasoids, who age faster than Mongoloids. In everything from the depth of the nasolabial sulcus, to the development of androgenic alopecia, arthrites, artherosclerosis and dementia, Caucasians show these signs at an older age than Blacks. It is related to "K" and "R" selection processes. Basically, Blacks have superior physical/sexual potency than White Men, but are physiologically weaker. Caucasian men have superior physical/sexual potency than East Asian men, but are physiologically weaker.

The average life expectancy of Black Men in America - where they receive great medical care - is only 67 years compared to 74 for White Men. Now, you could blame socioeconomic conditions for this, but the bottom line is that poor Caucasians still live an average of 5 years more than wealthy Black Men. Likewise, poor Koreans and Japanese live an average of 2 years more than rich White Men.

The stronger you are physically - height, muscularity, thickness of bones, etc -, the weaker you are physiologically. An analogy is with women, who are are on average 10% shorter, have bones that are 20% thinner and have 50% less muscle mass than men, and yet live roughly a decade more than men. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: why does Branch Warren LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN???????????????
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 01:14:32 AM »
Steroids.

Hope this helps.

All for some plastic trophies, and a few grand...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2007, 03:57:03 AM »
  Delusional. Negroids age faster than Caucasoids, who age faster than Mongoloids. In everything from the depth of the nasolabial sulcus, to the development of androgenic alopecia, arthrites, artherosclerosis and dementia, Caucasians show these signs at an older age than Blacks. It is related to "K" and "R" selection processes. Basically, Blacks have superior physical/sexual potency than White Men, but are physiologically weaker. Caucasian men have superior physical/sexual potency than East Asian men, but are physiologically weaker.

The average life expectancy of Black Men in America - where they receive great medical care - is only 67 years compared to 74 for White Men. Now, you could blame socioeconomic conditions for this, but the bottom line is that poor Caucasians still live an average of 5 years more than wealthy Black Men. Likewise, poor Koreans and Japanese live an average of 2 years more than rich White Men.

The stronger you are physically - height, muscularity, thickness of bones, etc -, the weaker you are physiologically. An analogy is with women, who are are on average 10% shorter, have bones that are 20% thinner and have 50% less muscle mass than men, and yet live roughly a decade more than men. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Isn't alot of it related to lifestyle trends (with gender) that men experience (on average) more physical labour and stress on those parts of their bodies? to cause those degenerative traits and signs to surface.. ?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2007, 05:17:39 AM »
I'm not talking about the vascularity, which I can understand and appreciate, but there are quite a lot of bodybuilders whose skin has a mottled, almost reptilian appearance.  I just wondered if it was all the drugs, or a certain one?  Too much sunbed?  Poor diet?
Genetics definitely: some people look much older than others at the same age, compounded by lots of drugs and horrible looking tan in a bottle to create that finely aged, leathery look.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2007, 05:19:01 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I forgot we have an "expert" here to set everyone straight LOL

As usual the dumbass gets it wrong: "negroids age faster than caucasoids" hahahahaah. No one was talking about literal aging but rather about appearance, but he's not the brightest bulb and didn't figure that out.

Blacks have superior physical/sexual potency than White Men, but are physiologically weaker. Caucasian men have superior physical/sexual potency than East Asian men, but are physiologically weaker.

What exactly are your sources for this, einstein?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2007, 11:32:18 AM »
Man Branch Warren looks like he's 65, he has wrinkles, puffy, sucken eyes, old, pale skin and he's completely bald  :o

How can a guy with such a great physique have such an old face???? He looks 20 years older than Ronnie, he looks older than Vince Taylor. And He's only like meant to be 30  :o

[/quote 

M1 ..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »

He seriously needs to loose that beard

pumping mor health in this thread.

This one is for Stark.

Thanks brother ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »
I forgot we have an "expert" here to set everyone straight LOL

As usual the dumbass gets it wrong: "negroids age faster than caucasoids" hahahahaah. No one was talking about literal aging but rather about appearance.

And guess what, retard? The two are the same thing! Wrinkles and grey hair appear when you are getting old. No one looks young and is old. ::) Idiot.

but he's notthe brightest bulb and didn't figure it out.

Yeah, that's probably the reason why I bitch slapped you in the truce thread as much as I wanted.

What exactly are your sources for this, einstein?

No problemo. Ready to get owned? Here goes:

This is Philip Rushton's book where he explains the differences in intelligence, maturation rates, longevity and sexual drive from the viewpoint of evolutionary psychology.

psychology.uwo.ca/facult/rushtonpdfs/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

This is a review of the book "The Bell Curve", which won the Pulitzer prize and explains through statistical analyses the differences in intelligence between the races, and conirms Rushton's theory that East Asians have greater longevity and mature slower than Caucasians, who also mature slower and have greater longevity then Sub-Saharan Blacks. Consider yourself owned yet again by yours truly. ;)

www.amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-American/dp/0029146739

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2007, 01:37:37 PM »
Man Branch Warren looks like he's 65, he has wrinkles, puffy, sucken eyes, old, pale skin and he's completely bald  :o

How can a guy with such a great physique have such an old face???? He looks 20 years older than Ronnie, he looks older than Vince Taylor. And He's only like meant to be 30  :o

He looks fully depleted in the face, and his protan is very splotchy on his face as well.
:D Weee

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2007, 01:41:39 PM »
  Hey, everyone, here is Pumpster having a hardcore workout on his Bowflex! :P ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2007, 01:43:31 PM »
  This girl is stronger on the Bowflex than Pumpy! :o ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 01:48:57 PM »
  Here is Pumpster doing some heavy Bowflex rows, so that he can someday have the back development of his hero, Ronnie Coleman! :o ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 01:57:03 PM »
  Hey, look everyone! It's Pumpster's collection of pink shirts hanged on his Bowflex! After having a nice gluteus maximus workout on his Bowflex on a Friday night, Pumpy puts on his pink shirt and goes out cruising for guys. You go, girl! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2007, 12:48:29 AM »
Most likely it's from sun damage and tanning beds. Just like all the fitness girl's look 10-15 years older then they are.
guy dont tan idiot not in beds not in sun thats why the prtan makes him look like he just got out of a pile of horse shit cuz he has no base never did

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2007, 12:51:28 AM »
Lots of GH = thicker skin aka elephant skin. Hope this helps.

are you some poor old fat man making excuses why not to use GH? GH dont make you look old idiot