Author Topic: How to end a cycle early  (Read 4268 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: How to end a cycle early
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2007, 08:04:32 AM »
Ok, now it's time for my own original thoughts on this matter. I don't see why he should stop. If anything it's none of their business what he's doing with his time outside of work (statements like that from others could & would constitute slander & could in theory hurt him at work). My only recommendation would be to maybe up his doseage of A-dex & maybe take a mild durietic. This way it would eliminate some of his water retention & he might look a little smaller.

Actually Rimbaud, this is not true.  Company's can fire you for drugs, even if you only do them at home.  There have been some stroeis about company's firing people for smoking even though they only do that at home.  As for AAS, its ILLEGAL DRUGS.  So yes, the company can test you.  Just like they can if they suspected you smoke weed or drank on the job.  Remember, in corporate America, YOU ARE THE BITCH OF THE COMPANY.  They own you, your email, your personal messages etc...  It is BS, but that's just the way it is.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2007, 08:21:19 AM »
YOu could look into getN a script. Pull a blootest post cycle w/ out PCT  & you will prob be low
enough to prescribe.  Lots of online HRT docs will write as long as you dont test above range.
THen, youD have a 100% legal "indication".  And ,all the amo for a winning law suit if fired.
I Dont think it 'd be hard get a Atty take that one on contingency if you got fired then.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007, 09:14:41 AM »
Actually Rimbaud, this is not true.  Company's can fire you for drugs, even if you only do them at home.  There have been some stroeis about company's firing people for smoking even though they only do that at home.  As for AAS, its ILLEGAL DRUGS.  So yes, the company can test you.  Just like they can if they suspected you smoke weed or drank on the job.  Remember, in corporate America, YOU ARE THE BITCH OF THE COMPANY.  They own you, your email, your personal messages etc...  It is BS, but that's just the way it is.

True they can fire you for what you do outside of work - notice I said it was my original thoughts on the matter. It is/was also my opinion that what you do outside of company time is your business. That's not to say they don't make it their business. In some companies it could fall under conduct unbecoming.

either way I still don't think he should stop.

Rigs

• Getbig III
  • Friends don't let friends lift lite!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 10:33:36 AM »
Concur.
No such thing as a universal drug test.
They'd have to administer specific tests to detect it, and most companies do not implement IOC testing procedures.

Although I once knew a guy who claimed he was staying off anabolics because HIS job could/would test for AAS. He was an elementary school teacher.
Nice guy, but he was also a notorious bullshitter, so take his claim for what it's worth.
It could easily have been a copout resulting from not wanting to jab himself with a needle or risk buying the stuff.

And I've never heard of any other employer testing for AAS.

I would just tell your buddy don't lose any sleep over it.

This is 100% true! I work as a Unemployment Claims Adjudicator and I can honestly say you have NOTHING to worry about. An employer can administer a drug test at any time they see fit....  as long as it states this in there policy- Futher more, they would test him for things like cocaine, meth, & cannabis metabolites, NOT anabolic steroids. Reason being; too costly for the employer to have more extensive blood work done.

The only way they can fire you is if you screw up a bunch, OR you live in an "At will" state. Depending on what state you live in, an employer can not let you go unless they have a sufficient reason. If you live in a state that has adopted the "At will" law, they can let you go for any reason, at any time and they never have to give you a reason as to why your being let go.

hope this help, Rigs
Most important word:SQUAT

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »
yea if this is a white collar place i dont think there goin to test him. its just the smaller cubicle pencil necks gettin jealous. i like the idea of puttin creatine bottles around his desk area. so what if hes dedicated to nutrition....... the deca alone will stay in your system for at least 6 months..... if he really wants to quit then swap to prop for last 2 weeks then begin pct....

eat less, train less, more cardio .... it sucks when jealous people start rumors around the job site.

it even happened to me, at a construction site, of course i was on gear but still, it doesent take much for people to notice huge gains

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 11:02:59 AM »
If he's worried and thinks people are starting to talk, then it must be interfering with his work. So when his work starts getting sloppy they will ask him what's going on, and if his priorties are in the right place, so If it's on his conscious then he should taper off and follow up with proper pct. Just tell him he has not lost it, and he's doing the right thing.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
what the name of the company Ill tell you if they test for aas or not.Ill call them and ask for you.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
If he's really that worried, have him get a prescription from an online doctor, if they ask anything all he has to do is present the script and he's fine . Should cost him $20 at the most, most likely free.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »
If he's worried and thinks people are starting to talk, then it must be interfering with his work.

Possible.
But the talking could also simply be a result of jealousy.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2007, 05:33:23 AM »
i work in heavy engineering and we get breathalised and drug tested all the time, they only test for street drugs so he's fine,,,, i would add if they send him for a medical to drop his doasage right down, they will ask questions if his blood pressure is sky high and he's big as a house

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2007, 10:21:11 AM »
My Buddy is on week six of a Test-E, Deca ... cycle.  This is his 3rd cycle but first since leaving college.  He is dedicated as shit.  He eats well and trains real hard.  He is getting nervous now about whispers at work about how big he has gotten and is worried that his work might make him take  a drug test.  We talk and his only two options are to work out lighter or end the cycle.

Is it safe to just stop cold turkey, should he just start his PCT and stop the gear?  I don't blame him though, he is starting to look massive now and it was fine in college but in a work office the rumour mill starts real fast.

Any recomendations would be great.

What type of work does he do?

That will determine what his options are.

If it's just an office job and people start rumors, that won't matter.

If it's a government job, he should probably be concerned because you aren't allowed to use AAS with that type of employment.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2007, 10:55:52 AM »
What type of work does he do?

That will determine what his options are.

If it's just an office job and people start rumors, that won't matter.

If it's a government job, he should probably be concerned because you aren't allowed to use AAS with that type of employment.

DIV

Agreed.

BTW - Welcome back.