Author Topic: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest  (Read 94243 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest
« Reply #550 on: February 27, 2007, 10:52:28 AM »
Other people have and it gets deleted. I can't believe you didn't know that this went on over there. Why do you think that place sucks so bad? When Billy came back they started banning everyone. Billy buys drugs from one of them so it makes sense.

Well, I KNOW it's been bad over there with the bannings, but I haven't been able to keep track of all of them.   >:(
One of the admins over there explained to me the reasons (according to him, at least) why alot of you got banned back when all that happened and I was super-pissed, but none of them had anything to do with this.  

COME ON...bannings in order to protect Billy Guns??   I assumed it was just coincidence that the bannings all started when Carpe Diem was revealed to be Billy Guns.

So if I start a thread on this...just asking why everyone who badmouths billy is banned...do you think it'll be deleted?
:)

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #551 on: February 27, 2007, 10:52:42 AM »
Wow guys thank's for all the great remarks.Not to bad for a 40 year old.I'm proud to call you guys friend's.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #552 on: February 27, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »

Well, I KNOW it's been bad over there with the bannings, but I haven't been able to keep track of all of them.   >:(
One of the admins over there explained to me the reasons (according to him, at least) why alot of you got banned back when all that happened and I was super-pissed, but none of them had anything to do with this. 

COME ON...bannings in order to protect Billy Guns??   I assumed it was just coincidence that the bannings all started when Carpe Diem was revealed to be Billy Guns.

So if I start a thread on this...just asking why everyone who badmouths billy is banned...do you think it'll be deleted?

I don't know if it will be deleted. You are treated better over there than other people so who knows.
E

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: February 27, 2007, 10:56:01 AM »
ripitup i doubt they will remove your post - try and get the answers for us!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: February 27, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
I'll give it some thought....
I am a little hesitant b/c I have already put up quite a fuss over there about what they have done with all the bannings.  I already have a few people over there who wish I would just STFU already.

I'll have to think of a way to pose the question in a sort of "I'm just asking because I'm blonde and I don't get it" kind of way.   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2007, 11:00:07 AM »
I'll give it some thought....
I am a little hesitant b/c I have already put up quite a fuss over there about what they have done with all the bannings.  I already have a few people over there who wish I would just STFU already.

I'll have to think of a way to pose the question in a sort of "I'm just asking because I'm blonde and I don't get it" kind of way.   ;D

They won't ban you for asking. Don't be a pussy ;)

E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »
They won't ban you for asking. Don't be a pussy ;)

Thanks for the advice.  I'll see what I can do.   :D

Why don't you guys give me a little more info though?  Like how many/who you think actually got banned bc of this?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2007, 11:13:40 AM »
Hohoho was banned for trolling. The guy purposely went there to get banned, so he can brag about it here. If he fucked with Derek, Derek may have complained and got him banned (just guessing).

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2007, 11:16:54 AM »
Thanks for the advice.  I'll see what I can do.   :D

Why don't you guys give me a little more info though?  Like how many/who you think actually got banned bc of this?

i was banned for telling billy he was gayer than a elton john music festival in san fransisco and i was also banned because i had over 20 gimmick accounts but i had only been a member for 2 weeks???? they also said my avatar was to xxx

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: February 27, 2007, 11:18:03 AM »
Hohoho was banned for trolling. The guy purposely went there to get banned, so he can brag about it here. If he fucked with Derek, Derek may have complained and got him banned.

Yeah i purposley wanted not to be able to view any of the whole MD board  ::) Bragging about being banned? How sad are you  :-\ Posting in the meltdown thread about getbig by Derek is nothing.

Why do you relay posts made on getbig to MD then claim them as your own? Stay on MD please.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »
I was banned because I demanded accountability from the convicts. If they announced a fight, I made sure they didn't conveniently forget it. Or a fundraiser or whatever else they lied about. Plus I asked if MassiveG worked there, big fuckin deal.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: February 27, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
I think the banning is a little overboard...they set up these "rules" and the next thing you know, people are being banned left and right with no explanation even to THEM about why they were banned.   :P

Everyone from MD does what hohoho was doing too....come over here to talk shit because they can't do it at MD anymore...and you notice that this board is alot more active...

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #562 on: February 27, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »
Yeah i purposley wanted not to be able to view any of the whole MD board  ::) Bragging about being banned? How sad are you  :-\ Posting in the meltdown thread about getbig by Derek is nothing.

Why do you relay posts made on getbig to MD then claim them as your own? Stay on MD please.

You bragged about it in this very thread. You were just there to flame and troll.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #563 on: February 27, 2007, 11:22:33 AM »
You bragged about it in this very thread. You were just there to flame and troll.
just like what you are doing here eh schmoe

AVBG

« Reply #564 on: February 27, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »
Why are we giving them free publicity? The place would shut down if we didn't mention them. This is the sole reason TA is still (relatively) active on their forum, like it or not (for them) he gets people to their board..

THEY get zero publicity on any other forum except GB..

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #565 on: February 27, 2007, 11:29:30 AM »
just like what you are doing here eh schmoe

I mostly defend myself or MD here. You will see whatever I say here certain people will troll me here.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #566 on: February 27, 2007, 11:33:06 AM »
Lori post whatever you wish at MD, I will support your right to speak your opinion.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #567 on: February 27, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »
Lori post whatever you wish at MD, I will support your right to speak your opinion.

wow what an endorsement from such an important person ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #568 on: February 27, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »

Does not mean a thing coming from you Schmoe/Diddler  :-\
K

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: February 27, 2007, 04:17:17 PM »
Looking good Alexxx.
E

pobrecito

• Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: February 27, 2007, 04:21:02 PM »
monster 13 inch arms, 20 inch legs and ILS.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: February 27, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »
epic hanging underwear from ceiling.

AVBG

« Reply #573 on: February 27, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »
Mr. Mr. CUTS! ;D

that's a good shot... hey those boxers are like the Dorian "socks" in the famous 93 pics... LOL

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #574 on: February 27, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »

that's a good shot... hey those boxers are like the Dorian "socks" in the famous 93 pics... LOL

hahaha yes! I gotta look fly! ;D
just push some weight!