Author Topic: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest  (Read 94205 times)

Nuge

• Getbig III
Re: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest
« Reply #950 on: May 01, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »
OFFICIAL JUDGE SCORE

MUSCULARITY              SYMMETRY                 POSING
ALEXXX                 5                             5                             5   
BILLYGUNNS          10                            10                           10

ALEXXX wins on my card.

Congratulations to both contestants for reaching thier potential.

ps billy , now shoot yourself in the head you look like shit

hope this helps

Billy's reply:

Here is my message back to jaejona I have exceed everyones expecatations in a short amount of time and I now challenge you!!!
I will even give you a year that's right a year to try and make any type of commitment to the sport!!Another form a jealousy that another person cannot even post a single pic of themselves let alone shaved up and in posing trunks!!!

FUCK THIS CONTEST I'M HEADING BACK TO THE GYM WHERE REALL BODYBUILDERS CAN BE FOUND!!!!! NOT ON THE INTERNET KEYSTROKES ARE NOT AN EXCERCISE!!!!
Repent, or join me!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: May 01, 2007, 08:01:33 AM »
Billy's reply:

Here is my message back to jaejona I have exceed everyones expecatations in a short amount of time and I now challenge you!!!
I will even give you a year that's right a year to try and make any type of commitment to the sport!!Another form a jealousy that another person cannot even post a single pic of themselves let alone shaved up and in posing trunks!!!

FUCK THIS CONTEST I'M HEADING BACK TO THE GYM WHERE REALL BODYBUILDERS CAN BE FOUND!!!!! NOT ON THE INTERNET KEYSTROKES ARE NOT AN EXCERCISE!!!!

hahahahaha, using fake steroids and doing nothing but pushups meltdown.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #952 on: May 01, 2007, 08:04:30 AM »
Billy's reply:

holy lord...billy guns is a tard...jj is natty and will kill billy and any kind of posedown...

By the way...epic gayism on behalf of billy...he said he wants to see you shaved up in a posing thong...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #953 on: May 01, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »

holy lord...billy guns is a tard...jj is natty and will kill billy and any kind of posedown...

By the way...epic gayism on behalf of billy...he said he wants to see you shaved up in a posing thong...
are you implying that "billy gunz" is sharing eyeliner and lipstick with one David J. Palumbo, Big Mal?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #954 on: May 01, 2007, 08:08:58 AM »
are you implying that "billy gunz" is sharing eyeliner and lipstick with one David J. Palumbo, Big Mal?

hahahahaha exactly Big Squadfather...he is also gettin some "on the job training" from Derek Anthony... his "proformance evaluation" is today...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #955 on: May 01, 2007, 08:09:40 AM »
Billy's reply:

hahahahahah meltdown hahaha

Im the judge you fucktard, how dare you show your impunity to the panel...who do oyu think you are Milos ?

QUESTION: HOW DOES ONE GO BACK SOMEWHERE HE NEVER WAS

ANSWER: HE WAS DREAMING

--go back to the gym, to the lab, go back to the MD party at Sandra's house.... hell go back inside your mother's womb...somewhere along the way you fucked up.

bodybuilding isnt for everyone.......you my freind....case in point.

I hope you see my gook face when you close your eyes and scream for a spotter.
L

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #956 on: May 01, 2007, 08:11:08 AM »

Im the judge you fucktard, how dare you show your impunity to the panel...who do oyu think you are Milos ?

--go back to the gym, to the lab, go back to the MD party at Sandra's house.... hell go back inside your mother's womb...somewhere along the way you fucked up.

I hope you see my gook face when you close your eyes and scream for a spotter.

Thanks for judging jaejonna, you did your job!   :)
We're still waiting on the other judges.

I'm sure your response will be relayed back to billy.   ;)

:)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #957 on: May 01, 2007, 08:13:39 AM »
Billy's reply:

hahah i dont even 'bodybuild' per se..... too easy

L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #958 on: May 01, 2007, 08:16:32 AM »
i forgot this one...
L

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #959 on: May 01, 2007, 08:18:59 AM »
Billy responds...

Again another reason I never go to getbent.....just cause you were elected a judge does not mean it gives you the right to be a asshole!!! End of story....as far as seeing your face it will never happen you trols never show your faces....maybe someday you will grow some balls and go to a show....ok maybe not but it's a thought!!!

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=134419&postcount=155
Repent, or join me!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #960 on: May 01, 2007, 08:19:12 AM »

I hope you see my gook face when you close your eyes and cream for a spotter.

Ok, I'm sure I'll be flamed for this but whatever.........

I wondered why you were a judge in the first place actually, and must say I don't really think this and your first post are cool. Sure it's just a 'internet contest' but still, you are supposed to be a judge. Just to come out of the blue and tell a competitor to shoot themself, is funny granted, but imo not suitable from a judge.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #961 on: May 01, 2007, 08:23:28 AM »
Ok, I'm sure I'll be flamed for this but whatever.........

I wondered why you were a judge in the first place actually, and must say I don't really think this and your first post are cool. Sure it's just a 'internet contest' but still, you are supposed to be a judge. Just to come out of the blue and tell a competitor to shoot themself, is funny granted, but imo not suitable from a judge.

That is my fault CQ. I will explain later after work.
just push some weight!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #962 on: May 01, 2007, 08:24:33 AM »

Okay cool ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #963 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »

where do you work?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #964 on: May 01, 2007, 08:29:10 AM »
where do you work?

Doing some webd part time.
just push some weight!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #965 on: May 01, 2007, 08:29:43 AM »
Yeah JJ telling him to shoot himself was harsh man...how about suggesting to him that he jump from a building or something... :-\  damn it JJ you gotta be more humaine....

but seriously..dude billy, if you used drugs for that...you might need to off self...

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #966 on: May 01, 2007, 08:30:13 AM »

An intriguing comment. I'm sure the folks over at MD would be interested in what this means...
Repent, or join me!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #967 on: May 01, 2007, 09:02:41 AM »
first of all i want to sat thanks for letting me part of this fine BB contest. you two are an inspiration to others.

so here it goes.

Billy: very professional looking tanned, shaved, and some good poses, but lacking mass and sorry to say muscle :-\

alexxx: mush bigger and just as lean. not as professional as billy, but he just has a much more put together physique then billy.

so my score is Alexxx 10  Billy 6.

congrats to both SS.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #968 on: May 01, 2007, 09:05:52 AM »
Alexxx looks way better then Billy but he didn't follow the rules so if he loses/is DQ'd I'd understand.

BTW - does the winner get anything?

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #969 on: May 01, 2007, 09:17:54 AM »
True word never posts @MD due to relationship of Billygum and Palumbo  :-X
But Everyone knew even Billygum use massive amount drug looks crap

Everyone on MD knows Billy uses, and there are dozens of posts on MD criticizing this. Even in the official Billy Guns thread, the majority of comments are fair and critical, mainly saying that Alexxx wins.

Stop defaming a site you obviously have never visited.  :)
Repent, or join me!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #970 on: May 01, 2007, 09:19:17 AM »
I guess Billy proved it's not all drugs.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #971 on: May 01, 2007, 09:27:03 AM »
team alexxx and jeajonna babeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #972 on: May 01, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »
first of all i want to sat thanks for letting me part of this fine BB contest. you two are an inspiration to others.

so here it goes.

Billy: very professional looking tanned, shaved, and some good poses, but lacking mass and sorry to say muscle :-\

alexxx: mush bigger and just as lean. not as professional as billy, but he just has a much more put together physique then billy.

so my score is Alexxx 10  Billy 6.

congrats to both SS.

LOL thanks SS, but I just need to clarify, as I think you may have meant to score this the other way, based on your comments.   

Are you picking alexxx as the winner?  If so, then alexxx needs to have the lower score.  A "1" will be fine.  And a "2" for second place. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #973 on: May 01, 2007, 09:42:24 AM »

LOL thanks SS, but I just need to clarify, as I think you may have meant to score this the other way, based on your comments.   

Are you picking alexxx as the winner?  If so, then alexxx needs to have the lower score.  A "1" will be fine.  And a "2" for second place. 

hahaha! sorry bout that how bout this alexxx 1 and billy 2.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #974 on: May 01, 2007, 09:47:44 AM »
hahaha! sorry bout that how bout this alexxx 1 and billy 2.
thank god,these days on getbig you could get crucified for something like that ;D

bench