Author Topic: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest  (Read 94338 times)

Nuge

• Getbig III
Re: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest
« Reply #1000 on: May 01, 2007, 03:33:39 PM »
Don't be blowing your kisses over this direction ;D

Are you rejecting my advances?  :-[
Repent, or join me!

AVBG

« Reply #1001 on: May 01, 2007, 03:44:06 PM »
Are you rejecting my advances?  :-[

Yes I am. Your advances would be welcome by Derek.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #1002 on: May 01, 2007, 04:25:17 PM »
Billy responds...

Again another reason I never go to getbent.....just cause you were elected a judge does not mean it gives you the right to be a asshole!!! End of story....as far as seeing your face it will never happen you trols never show your faces....maybe someday you will grow some balls and go to a show....ok maybe not but it's a thought!!!

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=134419&postcount=155

shut up kid you just got owned by Alex one of our Getbig user, stop crying and go home kiddy
TEAM WOLF

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1003 on: May 01, 2007, 04:35:12 PM »
I expect a judge to be mature.
What's up with this guy? Always with the sand in his vagina.   

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1004 on: May 01, 2007, 04:38:32 PM »
Yes I am. Your advances would be welcome by Derek.

Okay, I just assumed that because you seem preoccupied with gayness... you know.  ::) My bad!  :-X

Repent, or join me!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1005 on: May 01, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
Ok! So..

I picked Jae and Superstar because of their genuine interest in the compeition. I know both guys can really speak their minds and if I came in less then billy (which would be very very very hard to do) then they would have told me so right away. If billy is taking this as a do or die situation then he is not stable enough to read peoples open opinions on the net but I know he does.

Billy a little piece of advice.. Rocky never had an ego until he became the shit.. so I would recommend you build physique worthy of winning a local competition before you ever consider yourself the undefeated champion.

Again thanks for all the support from everyone. This has been great and is giving me even more motivation to get things done!

Peace,
The Champ ;D
just push some weight!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1006 on: May 01, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »
Ok! So..

I picked Jae and Superstar because of their genuine interest in the compeition. I know both guys can really speak their minds and if I came in less then billy (which would be very very very hard to do) then they would have told me so right away. If billy is taking this as a do or die situation then he is not stable enough to read peoples open opinions on the net but I know he does.

Billy a little piece of advice.. Rocky never had an ego until he became the shit.. so I would recommend you build physique worthy of winning a local competition before you ever consider yourself the undefeated champion.

Again thanks for all the support from everyone. This has been great and is giving me even more motivation to get things done!

Peace,
The Champ ;D

alexxx you are the man.

Team alexxx 2007 all the way.

8)

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1007 on: May 01, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
Alexxx, congrats on the imminent win, which is well deserved. Where do you train?

Why do you not post on MD about the contest? It looks like your account works... or does it?
Repent, or join me!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #1008 on: May 01, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »
Ok! So..

Peace,
The Champ ;D

Alexxx you are the man  :-*

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1009 on: May 01, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
alexxx you are the man.

Team alexxx 2007 all the way.

8)

8) 8)

Alexxx, congrats on the imminent win, which is well deserved. Where do you train?

Why do you not post on MD about the contest? It looks like your account works... or does it?

I train in Canada so.. not really good weather to tan.. ;D

I can't post on MD. They booted me out a long long time ago.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1010 on: May 01, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »
Alexxx you are the man  :-*

Yes yes alas someone has to be. ;D  :-*
just push some weight!

ButtonMan

« Reply #1011 on: May 01, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »
It's kinda strange that we can't post there since were obviously on the VIP list ....

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1012 on: May 01, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »
8) 8)

I train in Canada so.. not really good weather to tan.. ;D

I can't post on MD. They booted me out a long long time ago.

Haha I know you train in Canada, but that doesn't help me further my stalking. :(

Your account still reads "made member" at MD... I guess you can only view, but can't post? Strange.
Repent, or join me!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #1013 on: May 01, 2007, 05:07:21 PM »
Alexxx congrats on the win.
\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1014 on: May 01, 2007, 05:08:55 PM »
It doesn't let me log in.. takes a lot of time. They have used those techniques on me on several other message boards.   ;)

But maybe some one there likes me for keeping me on the VIP list? I told Steve Bleckman to watch for me I am breacking out! haha he replied he would so maybe.. he has kept me there.

Then again who cares?
just push some weight!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1015 on: May 01, 2007, 05:11:08 PM »
It doesn't let me log in.. takes a lot of time. They have used those techniques on me on several other message boards.   ;)

But maybe some one there likes me for keeping me on the VIP list? I told Steve Bleckman to watch for me I am breacking out! haha he replied he would so maybe.. he has kept me there.

Then again who cares?

LOL, you're having enough fun here. I think the VIP list is a joke--look who else is on it... it means you're being treated in a special way.  ;)
Repent, or join me!

ButtonMan

« Reply #1016 on: May 01, 2007, 05:14:26 PM »
LOL, you're having enough fun here. I think the VIP list is a joke--look who else is on it... it means you're being treated in a special way.  ;)

So are you telling me that the Browless Brawler is playing us .......... No Bull style ?

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1017 on: May 01, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »
So are you telling me that the Browless Brawler is playing us .......... No Bull style ?

LOL!

Notice how the VIP list consists of people who haven't posted since they were put on the list!
Repent, or join me!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1018 on: May 01, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »
Alexxx congrats on the win.

Thanks that's nice to hear from a competitor.

hahahahaha yeah you are right. Looks like they do have some sort of humour on MD that almost takes attention away from the drama queens.
just push some weight!

ButtonMan

« Reply #1019 on: May 01, 2007, 05:19:39 PM »
LOL!

Notice how the VIP list consists of people who haven't posted since they were put on the list!

I'm on that list 4 times .....

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1020 on: May 01, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »
I'm on that list 4 times .....

4 times. Wow. Which ones are you?
Repent, or join me!

ButtonMan

« Reply #1021 on: May 01, 2007, 05:30:35 PM »
4 times. Wow. Which ones are you?

I'll give you the corky and TheNinjaKid accounts ...... the other 2 remain as they are, VIP

I'm shocked that a man like Palumbo, a stand up guy, a very reliable GH provider and a man who, as we have noticed the last couple of months, is helping the socially less fortunate to excell in the art of bodybuilding would actually lie about giving people VIP status ..........

AVBG

« Reply #1022 on: May 01, 2007, 05:31:47 PM »
LOL!

exactly.. I was once on that "vip" list.. I truly believe it's a profile made up to semi-ban members, discourage them from posting without formerly banning them  ;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #1023 on: May 01, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »
You guys are all VIPs in my book.    :-*

:)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1024 on: May 01, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »
You guys are all VIPs in my book.    :-*

Now Lori starts kissing ass... Just fuckin' great.