Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith has died!!!  (Read 60920 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: You heard it here first - Anna Nicole Smith might be dead
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »
How much weeks after her death you guys would still do her? ok that was a bit over the line  ;D
When a dude at my work told me she was dead, we were joking about the same thing, "she's probably still warm, get the ky" 8)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Anna Nicole Smith has died!!!
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »
before and after... scary!

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2007, 02:46:41 PM »
I went to high school with the lawyer, Howard K. Stern.   There are a number of rumors, most likely stemming from the fact that the court had her give the baby for DNA testing yesterday, among other things. Obviously, this is probably either an overdose of prescription drugs, or something else like that due to intense emotions in the past few months.

Too bad. RIP.

You went to high school with the lawyer?  Was he just as yucky back then?  It was always so damned abnormal watching him trail her everywhere in her reality show...I would not be surprised if she committed suicide, what with everything going wrong for her, but I hope that was not the case, I hope it was (somewhat) natural causes, because I feel really bad for her baby.  I would not want to know that my mom didn't care enough about me to live.

AVBG

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2007, 02:50:09 PM »
You went to high school with the lawyer?  Was he just as yucky back then?  It was always so damned abnormal watching him trail her everywhere in her reality show...I would not be surprised if she committed suicide, what with everything going wrong for her, but I hope that was not the case, I hope it was (somewhat) natural causes, because I feel really bad for her baby.  I would not want to know that my mom didn't care enough about me to live.

the kid's got a better chance of a normal life now and probably will have some money coming their way through inheritance.. thankfully the kid is too young to realise what's happened (probaby already being raised by a nanny).

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
so big boobs & no brain cells = major contribution to the human race

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2007, 02:53:15 PM »
wow, may her tits rest in peace.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2007, 02:56:31 PM »
Sure she's a poor little girl.

Her mom was a drug addict fat/superthin model who showed her tits and ass on every occasion, fucked a grandpa to death and 100s of others for fun.

She was a nasty plastic bitch. stupid as hell.

You must be a fucking homo.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »
I would not want to know that my mom didn't care enough about me to live.
My dad killed himself when I was 12... Screws you up pretty good but sh1t happens and you move on.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »
before and after... scary!

Holy shit you ain't lyin' that IS scary!!!

If anything attributed to her death, it was probably the yo-yo dieting. In the last 2-3 years she was a cow, then a hot model again, ballooned up in weight again, only to come back down.
Combine all that with the decades of abuse she put herself through with drugs so forth, she was the perfect candidate for being a cardiac victim. :(

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »
8)

Those are some serious flotation devices.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »
you must have low standards nugga

Just cause ANS saw you in your famous jeans and called you out as a fag you think she is beat?

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2007, 03:27:35 PM »
I learned of her death on the Yahoo website and I must say I was shocked.  First she lost her son and now she's gone I feel very bad for her.  RIP Nicole :(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »

I bet there will be a huge conspiracy in all of this. Lots of money to be left by her. Sond dead? Her soon after? Lawyer always just happens to be there...who is the beneficiary?

FlashRob? Do you smell what I smell?
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »
Couldn't happen to a nicer bimbo......... ::)

Why couldn't death take that Paris airhead?
HAHA, RON.....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2007, 03:42:13 PM »
Well......the death of Anna Nicole proves one thing.....

She must have had a brain & just wasn't a lifeless body walking around with big boobs going ohhh....I have a h e a d a c h e......Help me Howie

;)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2007, 04:11:07 PM »
Thats too bad. She was mentally tormented for so long.

bigmoss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2007, 04:22:09 PM »
beautiful girl. i hope her son and her can rest in peace now.  RIP.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
RIP Anna was a real beauty.
just push some weight!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2007, 04:50:50 PM »
they say the baby might be addicted to methadone now......because she was on it while she was pregnant.

AVBG

« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
Anna Nicole Smith dead
By Justin Lees and wires

February 09, 2007 12:00

A BODYGUARD and a nurse were in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room while she collapsed and died in the bathroom, police have revealed.

Her third husband, lawyer Howard K Stern, was said to have been at her side.

Miss Smith made her name when she married oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall, 63 years her senior, in 1994.

When he died 14 months later she battled for a share of his huge fortune and went on to star in her own reality TV show.

US media reported the larger-than-life celebrity, 39, died early this morning - just months after her adult son died of a drug overdose and she gave birth to a new child.

The paternity of her now five-month-old daughter, Dannielynn, remains a matter of dispute, with Smith's ex-boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

Debra Opri, the lawyer who filed his paternity suit, said Birkhead "is devastated. He is inconsolable, and we are taking steps now to protect the DNA testing of the child. The child is our No. 1 priority.''

The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as lawyer Howard K. Stern, Smith's most recent companion.

The buxom, platinum-blonde Texan former Guess spokeswoman  and former Playboy Playmate  collapsed in the bathroom of her room at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, north of Miami.

Already parallels are being drawn between her death and that of her son Daniel, who apparently collapsed of a drug overdose in his mother's post-natal hospital room in September.

Today police said Smith was with a bodyguard and a nurse - who raised the alarm by calling the hotel's reception at 1.38pm local time.

It is not believed her seven-month-old daughter, Dannielynn Hope, was with her at the time.

Local streets were shut down and paramedics made desperate attempts to save Smith's life as she was rushed to the Memorial Regional Hospital, five kilometres away.

They were seen pumping her chest as she left in the ambulance and a tube was put down her throat to help her breathe, but she died about 3.45pm. 

Smith was born Vickie Lynn Hogan and raised in the small Texas town of Mexia, growing up emulating screen legend Marilyn Monroe.

She made headlines when she sprang from small-town obscurity to fame as a Playboy Playmate who met aged oil tycoon J Howard Marshall in 1993 while dancing in a Houston strip club.

They married a year later when she was a 26-year-old mother of one and he was 89.

Marshall died in 1995 prompting a lengthy legal battle between his sons and Smith which was unresolved at the time of her death.

Smith made headlines in Australia after partying with ACP boss Cameron Hoy in 2005.

The debonair advertising director quit his post after partying with Smith at one of his magazine's Oscars parties.

She recently exchanged wedding vows with her lawyer Howard Stern - but it is unclear if the ceremony was legally binding - in a bizarre ceremony on a boat following the death of her 20-year-old son Daniel in the Bahamas before Christmas.

Just days before the death of Daniel, Smith gave birth to a baby girl whose paternity has been disputed by a former boyfriend and Smith's attorney.

Daniel died in strange circumstances, apparently collapsing of a methadone overdose in Smith's post-natal hospital room while his mother was asleep.

Another lawyer confirmed Smith's death today.

"I can confirm that she is deceased. It's as shocking to me as to you guys,'' Smith's attorney, Ronald Rale, told reporters.

"I don't know anything further. (Her lawyer and husband) Howard (K. Stern) obviously is speechless and grieving.

Sources said emergency responders performed CPR at the scene and a breathing apparatus was inserted in Smith's throat. Paramedics were seen pumping her chest as she was taken from the hotel.

All about Anna Nicole Smith:

* Smith had been ordered to have her five-month-old baby undergo a paternity test as part of a lawsuit by an ex-boyfriend, his attorney said. Larry Birkhead sued Smith in October, demanding she have the paternity test because he believed he was the father of the baby girl she gave birth to in the Bahamas on Sept. 7.

* Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel, died in the Bahamas three days after the birth of her daughter. A pathologist hired by the model said he apparently died from a drug overdose.

* Smith was Playboy's Playmate of the Year in 1993. In 1994, she married 89-year-old oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall after meeting him at a strip club.

* Marshall's death 14 months later set off a legal battle over his estate between Smith and her husband's son, E. Pierce Marshall, who died in June.

* In May, Anna Nicole won a US Supreme Court decision in the suit giving her another chance to collect millions of dollars.

* She starred in a short-lived cable television reality series, The Anna Nicole Show, from 2002 to 2004

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2007, 05:35:27 PM »
Drugs are fun and games, until you die.  I never understand why people don't realize what a waste that lifestyle really is.
N

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »
RIP Anna was a real beauty.
I say good riddance. Just another moron who managed to take advantage of people for money.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2007, 06:00:05 PM »
Tits!
a

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
Drugs are fun and games, until you die.  I never understand why people don't realize what a waste that lifestyle really is.

Because they see it as fun and games as YOU said. Idiot...  ::)