Author Topic: Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"  (Read 4120 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2007, 09:20:14 AM »
240, at what point did you turn against the government and deem every action as wrong or evil?  At what point do you realize that all this stuff you post is conjecture at best?  I have a new mission for you.  Why don't you prove the Pearl Harbor bombing was planned or tell us who really shot JFK or what Sirhan Sirhan's middle name is (assassins all go by three names).

Congress admitted in the 70s that it was "probably" a conspiracy of people that killed JFK.

And I have debated many of these.  Unless it comes from fox news, idiots here ignore info posted.

Don't you know in a court of law, even eye witness testimony is taken with a grain of salt? 

Ah, re-read what I said.  *IF* this man is telling the truth, the tapes (physical evidence) would show a 20, 19, 18... countdown which would show a lot.

And it seems people here take the pentagon story from eyewitness testimony alone.  The physical evidence says a 125 ton plane converted to 400 pounds of junk, drilling a missile sized hole, and not showing up on any of the 80+ videotapes. 

Weird that many here will just take the word of USA today employees who happened to be standing on the nearest 8 street corners at the time... 

You need consistency.  I think physical exam of metals at ground zero is needed, just like releasing the pentagon tapes.

Hell, you're an AMerican.  If 3000 died and there's any chance bombs were used, you want to know, right?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »
I'm not flaming you.  I'm just pointing out that witness evidence is unreliable in many cases, that's why hard facts are sought after.  I mean c'mon, JFK? 

"Lee Harvey Oswald got off four shots with an Italian bolt action rifle in 6 seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot and do you know where these individuals learned to shoot?"

"Sir, in the Marines, Sir!"

"In the Marines, OUTSTANDING!!!"
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
cap,

oswald supposedly only fired 3, by the warren commission, didn't he?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 09:46:44 AM »
cap,

oswald supposedly only fired 3, by the warren commission, didn't he?
I dunno, just quoting the movie.  Lol.  It is unlikely.  I mean agreat sniper could do it but I don't know that he was one.  In that time they (grunt Marines) were using M-14's as standard service rifles and those are not bolt action.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 09:48:29 AM »
I dunno, just quoting the movie.  Lol.  It is unlikely.  I mean agreat sniper could do it but I don't know that he was one.  In that time they (grunt Marines) were using M-14's as standard service rifles and those are not bolt action.

He fired 3.  THere were many discrepencies with the bullets, the recordings (four rounds!), the secret service agents standing down, etc.

If you will watch the first 30 min, and still believe JFK was killed by Oswald, I'll paypal you $10!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=jfk+assassination&hl=en