Author Topic: Cathy Lefrancois HOT in 2008  (Read 3356 times)

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
Cathy Lefrancois HOT in 2008
« on: February 08, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »
Cathy is THE one to watch, in 2008.
it is so WONDERFRUL to have such beauty and grace balanced with femininity & muscularity. Cathy's impecable diet drive & motivation and dedicated to her training has made her one of the most admired bodybuilders in her time. Cathy performs with such style and grace, she is a woman of class & elegence both on and off the stage.

GO POWER CAT....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Cathy Lefrancois HOT in 2007
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »

She also got alot of dumps like a truck...truck, truck and thighs like what...what what!

She got a body like a SISTA...not bad for a white french-canadian girl.
?

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 05:17:03 PM »
I love her.  No really, she is so hot I love her.  I kiss her!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 05:21:04 PM »
You already posted this on the other thread. What a way to get publicity! ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »
Cathy is THE one to watch, in 2007.
it is so WONDERFRUL to have such beauty and grace balanced with femininity & muscularity. Cathy's impecable diet drive & motivation and dedicated to her training has made her one of the most admired bodybuilders in her time. Cathy performs with such style and grace, she is a woman of class & elegence both on and off the stage. she is out to win and will be a fearce competitor to beat!!!!!! 

GO CAT....

Hi Cat!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:23:45 PM »
I try....... :D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »
are you delusional?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
I try....... :D

Can't blame you for that , so where's the pics? Can't start a thread talking about how good you look without the evidence.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »
What's crazy is how steroids make a beautiful girl, semi-manly and almost ugly at showtime.  I saw her at the 04' Olympia and she looked smokin, then in comp photos and looked manly.  Women simply should not take gear, it's repulsive.
N

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 10:54:44 PM »
what's repulsive is the photo you posted, you obviously have no respect for women. how about a little respect for the hard work and discplane bodybuilders go through for competing at pro level. ever stop to think maybe she trains hard and eats clean and thats why she is in top condition? Hmmmmm but then again you dont know her and i do.

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
wow what a bunch of children with no class on here.  i am just acknowleding a wonderful top bodybuilder, no reason to disrespect me for that. but say what you will my friend. all i want to say is CAT rocks.... got nothing else to say to any of you. peace out.....

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 11:16:54 PM »
Tricep is sick...

....her eyes look freakin demonic right there.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 11:23:17 PM »
I think she looks great, but why does she always have "cat lady" hair?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 11:25:30 PM »
Her forehead is HUEG

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 11:40:17 PM »
hey be nice...

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 11:43:03 PM »
great english by the way, you seem highly educated. let me guess, PHD?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 11:43:57 PM »
So you're saying I should kiss ass and say "Oh yes, her face is very pretty and her smile is reminiscent of Mona Lisa"?

HA. I'm not being mean either, I'm being honest. Her forehead is so big you could land a Harrier on it. Other than that, she has a nice look to her.

By the way, HUEG is internet slang, genius. GTFO

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 12:14:19 AM »
So you're saying I should kiss ass and say "Oh yes, her face is very pretty and her smile is reminiscent of Mona Lisa"?

HA. I'm not being mean either, I'm being honest. Her forehead is so big you could land a Harrier on it. Other than that, she has a nice look to her.

By the way, HUEG is internet slang, genius. GTFO
say what you like, i just dont believe in putting people down I happen to have great respect for miss Lefrancois, her career and her dedication. as for your internet slang, never heard of it. guess you learn something new everyday..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 12:29:56 AM »
what's repulsive is the photo you posted, you obviously have no respect for women. how about a little respect for the hard work and discplane bodybuilders go through for competing at pro level. ever stop to think maybe she trains hard and eats clean and thats why she is in top condition? Hmmmmm but then again you dont know her and i do.

um
um
um
have  you ever seen your cat when off hormones for lets say um 4 and a half months? and i dont mean when she went fitness :D because then she only ordered half the products and used half the doses,,,the girl take more stuff than i feed npc male competitors,,

what the HELL are you talking about macfly? she is at the 180lb gym rat male doses on all hormones,,ALL HORMONES (yes testosterone too ;))

i suggest you take a look at that past wrestler girl china,,,her and cathy respond to hormones is at the same level,,take a look at her as of 2007,,only thing that stayed on her is the male voice and the peepee,,

fallen angel

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 04:57:43 AM »
um
um
um
have  you ever seen your cat when off hormones for lets say um 4 and a half months? and i dont mean when she went fitness :D because then she only ordered half the products and used half the doses,,,the girl take more stuff than i feed npc male competitors,,

what the HELL are you talking about macfly? she is at the 180lb gym rat male doses on all hormones,,ALL HORMONES (yes testosterone too ;))

i suggest you take a look at that past wrestler girl china,,,her and cathy respond to hormones is at the same level,,take a look at her as of 2007,,only thing that stayed on her is the male voice and the peepee,,

gh15 speaking the truth

props!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 05:31:15 AM »
wow what a bunch of children with no class on here.  i am just acknowleding a wonderful top bodybuilder, no reason to disrespect me for that. but say what you will my friend. all i want to say is CAT rocks.... got nothing else to say to any of you. peace out.....
Meh, we just don't like people pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining. You savvy this?  ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 07:50:28 AM »
um
um
um
have  you ever seen your cat when off hormones for lets say um 4 and a half months? and i dont mean when she went fitness :D because then she only ordered half the products and used half the doses,,,the girl take more stuff than i feed npc male competitors,,

BRUTALITY COMBO.

FINISH HIM!

Special "Mortal Combatant" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 08:04:56 AM »
BRUTALITY COMBO.

FINISH HIM!

Special "Mortal Combatant" Ed