Author Topic: Joker, since when you ask?  (Read 1771 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Joker, since when you ask?
« on: February 08, 2007, 07:42:45 PM »
Since I believe strongly in these words, that's when... but being Canadian, you probably wouldn't understand...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Since when did majority consent consist of dissolving government, making himself a dictator and not have an opposition.

GWB is going to be gone in 2 years. Chavez plans to govern for the next 20.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: Joker, since when you ask?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
Might I ask, under whose vicious reign of government do you reside under, Beserker?
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I know it's not supposed to, being a Canuck and all, ...but that paragraph gives me the warm fuzzies.  :P

Now if only your nation could make this more than mere lip service or fancy writing, but a reality. {sigh}
w

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 07:36:25 AM »
amreekans will believe anything you tell them :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 07:48:32 AM »
amreekans will believe anything you tell them :)

no shit, man.   naive and gullible when it comes to anything over an 8th grade level.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 07:50:43 AM »
yup,... add a little hate/fear to the mix and you have yourself a genuine sheeple at your service.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »
Since I believe strongly in these words, that's when... but being Canadian, you probably wouldn't understand...

So a dictatorship is better than a democracy.
Forget rule of law and minority rights, who needs such guiding principles.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is perhaps the worst thing I've seen you post.
Anybody that would willfully elect someone that would suspend democracy, doesn't understand what they will miss.

How come Chavez didn't mention his affinity for a dictatorship during the election?

Maybe because the rest of the world would have openly supported the other side.
Z

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »
So a dictatorship is better than a democracy.
Forget rule of law and minority rights, who needs such guiding principles.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is perhaps the worst thing I've seen you post.
Anybody Americans that would willfully elect someone that would suspend democracy, doesn't understand what they will miss.

How come Chavez Bush didn't mention his affinity for a dictatorship during the election?

Maybe because the rest of the world would have openly supported the other side.

There... it's fixed.  :)

No need to disguise the truth joker. Americans have grown up a bit in the past few years.
They're big boys now and can handle the truth.  ;)
w

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »
There... it's fixed.  :)

No need to disguise the truth joker. Americans have grown up a bit in the past few years.
They're big boys now and can handle the truth.  ;)

Bush is gone in 2 years. Chavez has made a dictatorship out of Venezuela after promising the election he wouldn't.

This includes removing the private media and nationalizing almost all business, without fair compensation.
Z

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 11:32:09 AM »
Bush is gone in 2 years.

Not soon enough if ya ask me.

Chavez has made a dictatorship out of Venezuela after promising the election he wouldn't.

This includes removing the private media and nationalizing almost all business, without fair compensation.

Look at the bright side. If Chavez refuses to sell the USA oil, ...they'll turn to Alberta, ...and you'll see a boom.  :D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 12:34:11 PM »
I know it's not supposed to, being a Canuck and all, ...but that paragraph gives me the warm fuzzies.  :P

Now if only your nation could make this more than mere lip service or fancy writing, but a reality. {sigh}

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 12:35:57 PM »
::)

What would you do if Ron disabled the eye-roll emoticon?  Seriously... what would you do?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »
What would you do if Ron disabled the eye-roll emoticon?  Seriously... what would you do?

Cut my post count in half?  ;D  But then how would I dismiss the plethora of dumb comments you make on this board?  I guess I'd have to use this one:   :-\

I know.  I'd ask Mr. I-One to show me how to post the screw ball picture.  That one is my favorite.   :)