Author Topic: You have a problem with the Dems raising taxes...  (Read 3217 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: You have a problem with the Dems raising taxes...
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »
Yes, and despite what you believe and here, right around the last two or so years it's been cut almost in half. See, these some people think it was Bush who caused this deficit when in actuality it started about a year and a half before he got elected, so now you just chalk it up to another bi-polar liberal who just passed the buck!!

What's been cut in half is the rate at which you're sinking in debt. You're still sinking in it.
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »
I do have a problem with the Dems raising taxes.   If they want to block further fundin for the war, then why don't they try and do it, instead of "nonbinding" resolutions.  What a charade

They want to undermine the war as much as possible but not to the point where they can be accused of pulling funding.  Talk about having it both ways.  Grow some balls instead of wavering along.
Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 11:33:48 AM »
I do have a problem with the Dems raising taxes.   If they want to block further fundin for the war, then why don't they try and do it, instead of "nonbinding" resolutions.  What a charade

They want to undermine the war as much as possible but not to the point where they can be accused of pulling funding.  Talk about having it both ways.  Grow some balls instead of wavering along.

Man I completely agree.