Author Topic: Lee, the fans will not wait any longer!!  (Read 1570 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Lee, the fans will not wait any longer!!
« on: February 09, 2007, 12:41:04 AM »
Lee it is time that you get your own 'message board'.  It is long overdue.  The fans want it desperately!

You are an inspiration to the bodybuilders and fitness-enthusiasts the world over.  I have travelled a lot through Europe, Asia and Australia over the past eight years and have met a lot of people from the health and fitness industries.  These people all say the same thing;"Lee Priest is the most charasmatic and inspirational bodybuilder of the Modern Era!"

Please Lee, can you at least consider getting your own 'board'.  Your hundreds and thousands of fans across the world are waiting!

Train hard, live free!

judasjohnosn

• Getbig II
Re: Lee, the fans will not wait any longer!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 05:10:23 AM »
Why is Lee the only bodybuilder that interacts with the fans? Yeah you have a few that will respond but Lee answer 99% of the questions, know matter how stupid. Are they scared there going to let some secerts out, how to be a professional?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 06:10:12 AM »
Why is Lee the only bodybuilder that interacts with the fans? Yeah you have a few that will respond but Lee answer 99% of the questions, know matter how stupid. Are they scared there going to let some secerts out, how to be a professional?

MMMMMMM MAYBE I HAVE NO LIFE :)  NAH I JUST THINK WITHOUT THE FANS YOU DON'T HAVE BODYBUILDING....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 06:34:58 AM »
MMMMMMM MAYBE I HAVE NO LIFE :)  NAH I JUST THINK WITHOUT THE FANS YOU DON'T HAVE BODYBUILDING....

So true. It's cool to keep to yourself and just compete, but how are you gonna reach the mainstream if you don't make yourself approachable and get your name out there.

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 06:57:24 AM »
Here's Lee's new board -> http://proleepriest.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Be the first to post and say whatever you want.

This ought to be interesting.