Author Topic: Ronnie's future.  (Read 2226 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Ronnie's future.
« on: February 09, 2007, 02:00:34 AM »
Here is my opinion on this, with two game plans:

1. Ronnie should go for one more Olympia win and if he wins it he should retire on top.

2.  Should Ronnie lose, he should sweep the 2008 Spring shows winning everything in sight from the Ironman to the Arnold and everything after that.  Get another good five pro wins in and still retire on top, albeit in a different sort of way.

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Ronnie's future.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 02:03:03 AM »
Here is my opinion on this, with two game plans::

1. Ronnie should go for one more Olympia win and if he wins it he should retire on top.

2.  Should Ronnie lose, he should sweep the 2008 Spring shows winning everything in sight from the Ironman to the Arnold and everything after that.  Get another good five pro wins in and still retire on top, albeit in a different sort of way.

Discuss.
he should just retire now..no need for him to compete again at this years olympia.how can he beat jay when jay is looking like his at 305lbs.. :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 02:11:33 AM »
Well that's the thing, he might not be able to beat Jay (although I think it is still possible), so in that case would it better that he retire after another second place or maybe rack up a handful of pro wins and then retire?  The ASC is no joke as far as bodybuilding contests go and I think it would be respectable for him to get that title along with the 2008 Ironman, Aussie, San Fran, and Colorado Pro shows.
i really don't think he can compete in many shows.how many times do you think he can retain his shape??i think he should just retire after taking second place at this years olympia(i highly doubt he is gonna place second)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 02:25:07 AM »
I think he can place second.  Check out these pics:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/jaycutlerversusronniecoleman2006.html

Which current pro can beat this?

Also, Ronnie's front double biceps is still the best in bodybuilding.  No question about it, he is still top tier amongst world class bodybuilders and I will even say he has the potential to win in 2007.  But if he doesn't I most definitely think he can win everything in Spring 2008 including the Arnold.  Who would beat him?
ronnie only has 3 poses left that are world class and those 3 poses are side chest,front double bi and most muscular and thats it.bodybuilding is not judged on these 3 poses and his trademark back poses have gone down the shitter and his tricpes are getting bad to worse.i think so alot current pros can beat him such as jay, phil heath,toney freeman,victor matinez,melvin anthony,dexter jackson.i think so there no point for ronnie to compete at the arnold in 2008,he is a sore loser now.so once a loser always a loser.i think he is gonna place at 4th or 5th this year at the olympia.like jay cutler said 'ronnie should have retired gracefully in 2005'.ronnie will further fall from grace
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 02:46:06 AM »
Translated: Ronnie only has three poses left that are the best in the world.  "World class" would imply top 10 or even top five.  ALL of Ronnie's poses are world class.  Ronnie only has three poses left that are outright the best, although I would say his most muscular is a tie with Jay and Markus.

Jay is the only pro who can beat Ronnie right now and possibly Victor.  None of the other pros mentioned are comparable yet.  Toney is way to tall too pack on enough muscle to compare to Ronnie and keep in mind he will be 41 this year.  Dexter has neither the stature nor the ability to be anywhere near as massive as Ronnie.  Phil - maybe.  Give him a minimum of 3-5 years before we will even know whether or not he has a continued response to training, nutrition, and AAS.  Melvin Anthony - he has a more aesthetic physique than Ronnie and better natural lines and I don't think anyone is refuting that, but I don't think he has the genetic potential to ever get to Ronnie's size and even in his best condition, he would need to be even more shredded to be comparable.  Like I said, good point on Jay though, and Victor may possibly surpass Ronnie this year, although I still think it will take another 1-2 years before Vic does that.

Just my opinions.
ronnies back lat spread,back double bi,front lat spread,side tri,ab and thigh..all suck.whats the point of having 3 poses when the other 5 poses are piss poor class???

90% of the guys here said just the opposite of you.eveybody said that dexter,melvin and vic looked waaaaaay better than ronnie.even some of the pros said that vic,melvin,dex looked better than ronnie.ronnis sucks.who are you are you trying to fool man with your stupid pointless opinions???just admit this fact.ronnie is a loser and he will keep on losing
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 02:52:22 AM »
I didn't deny that Ronnie was a poor loser, but to say he still isn't world class and amongst the absolute very best is silly.

The problem is, people compare Ronnie to past versions of himself rather than to the competition.  Put him next to Melvin and Dexter and you will see how badly he dwarfs them and realize why they are not at his level yet.  Not to mention that Dexter wasn't even in his usual top condition at the O.
i don't believe in the past shit.i believe in the present..also i don't give a fuck about any future shit talk.so right now as we speak,ronnie sucks and jay rulz
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 02:54:37 AM »
After having proved anything and everything he possibly could in bbing, if Ronnie keeps competing it's just a sign of vanity, insecurity, an inability to move on... why do you want him to rob the guy's who do the smaller shows of their trophies? Would it add any more to his prestige? Or just make him look like a small minded fool?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 02:55:56 AM »
After having proved anything and everything he possibly could in bbing, if Ronnie keeps competing it's just a sign of vanity, insecurity, an inability to move on... why do you want him to rob the guy's who do the smaller shows of their trophies? Would it add any more to his prestige? Or just make him look like a small minded fool?
correct
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 03:00:47 AM »
As in Ronnie is better than Jay?  Yes, at the moment he is.  The Olympia has traditionally been judged from the back and Jay beat Ronnie in both back poses.  Unless Ronnie can get his back to at least match Jay's, he will not win ever again.  It was still fairly close between Ronnie and Jay, but Jay won fair and square.  I can't remember which Grand Prix it was, but one of the three I felt Ronnie's back was better than Jay's.
are you talking about the dutch grand prix??no ronnie still sucked
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 03:04:03 AM »
It would still allow him to retire as a champ.  The last thing I would want to see Ronnie doing is going out the way Nasser did, not knowing when to throw in the towel.  Perhaps the ideal thing would have been for Ronnie to retire after 2005.  I still think the possibility for him to win in 2007 is there though.  The pros will have other chances to win those shows.
jay crucified ronnie at the dutch grand prix 2006 which you thought ronnie should have won...ronnie is crap
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 03:13:28 AM »
How is Ronnie "crap" at all, or even compared to Jay in those pics?  ???

Whoever should have won that show is very debatable, and was no more than 1-2% better.  Neither dominated the other, and it was very close no matter who you think should have won.
jay won.i don't need to think anything..jay won and ronnie was second 4th time in a row :-*..losers always lose
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 03:20:56 AM »
Ronnie should retire and enter into pastoral ministry of Jeebus
I am a mini beast

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 03:27:05 AM »
Ronnie should retire and enter into pastoral ministry of Jeebus
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 03:38:20 AM »
RONNIE COLEMAN: 2007 MR OLYMPIA
P

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 03:40:36 AM »
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 03:46:02 AM »

next time try to put the crack pipe down before you log into Getbig
I am a mini beast

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 04:00:09 AM »
Here is my opinion on this, with two game plans::

Discuss.

Agreed.

IMO he's still good enough to win the O if he can fix that left tricep and lat.