Author Topic: Great way to extract information from pedophiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1223 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
here in my area they've got this clown who abducted the two little boys and held one for 4 years and the other one for about a week and sexually assaulted them both, now they're looking into possible other abductions he might be involved in, i say hook this clowns balls up to one end of a set of jumper cables and the other end to a car battery and torture him until you get the info, if he doens't give any cut his head off with a machete, what do you think?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Great way to extract information from pedophiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:23:33 AM »
here in my area they've got this clown who abducted the two little boys and held one for 4 years and the other one for about a week and sexually assaulted them both, now they're looking into possible other abductions he might be involved in, i say hook this clowns balls up to one end of a set of jumper cables and the other end to a car battery and torture him until you get the info, if he doens't give any cut his head off with a machete, what do you think?
all of your stories are bullshit...you act like as if every freaky stuff happens around your neighbourhood only and nobody elses and ohh yeah your stupid gym owning are beyond retarded asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 07:32:57 AM »
all of your stories are bullshit...you act like as if every freaky stuff happens around your neighbourhood only and nobody elses and ohh yeah your stupid gym owning are beyond retarded asshole
M M M M M M M ELTDOWN!
Squishy face retard

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 07:34:56 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 07:36:35 AM »
The Shadow is quite the fucking crybaby.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 07:50:28 AM »

Still too good for a freakin homo pedo

But some ideas

Cut his eyelids off and feed him sleeping pills
Cut his eyelids off and keep taking his picture with mega flash
Stick his Wang in a George Foreman Mean Lean Grilling Machine

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 08:31:33 AM »

Hahahahaa, the shadow feels threatend!!

Be afraid, you pedophile asshole.  ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 08:35:34 AM »
haha yes dont insult the shadow by disrespecting pedo's.... he did propose to a 13 year old hahahaha

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 08:42:42 AM »
the best way to get information from a pedophile would be a covert underage prostitute

ill send goatboy a pm and see if he can spare a houseboy or housebeard ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 09:33:01 AM »
The Shadow is quite the fucking crybaby.
shhhh be careful,squadfarter is gonna finger your 14yrd old asshole ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 09:38:59 AM »

i agree!

although i'd cut him off bit by bit til he spills it..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 09:41:45 AM »
That's the worst idea I've ever heard, it will never work on that balless prick, Old Rooster :D

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »

How come he hold the first1 for 4years and 2end for a week, 2end must have been really bad in bed or someting
Money drugs and bitches

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 10:27:58 AM »
How come he hold the first1 for 4years and 2end for a week, 2end must have been really bad in bed or someting

Haha, your fucking balls are next, childrenfucker!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 12:35:27 PM »

I'm guessing squadfather lives in St. Louis, so he's not lying you dumbass. This was a big story all over the news about a week ago.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »
Nuts... carbattery?

Sarcasm get your originality back... The shadow nicked it from you.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 05:25:47 PM »

Sarcasm get your originality back... The shadow nicked it from you.

Haha yes he got really boring for a while
Money drugs and bitches