Author Topic: test is test is test is test is sust  (Read 1328 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
test is test is test is test is sust
« on: February 09, 2007, 10:51:08 AM »
In this months MD, Lewllyn answered a question about the difference between test E,C,P and Sus. His answer was nothing.  He said it is all the same and that marketing is behind the different types.  From your personal experience has this been the case?

Of course to truly answer this the different tests would have to have been purchased from the same lab.  You can't say that Test E from Lab YY was shit but you took Test P from LAB XX and it was amazing because then you cross over into manufactuers being different.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: test is test is test is test is sust
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 01:31:40 PM »
Basically Test is Test,  BUT the ester it is bound to affects how long before it is completely spent.
There is a World of difference between say; Test Suspension, Propionate (or how about some Methyl test tabs- Weeee...)  and some very long acting esters like  the decanoate in Sustanon.

The rate the stuff release and metabolized affects all of us a little different. I cant stand cypionate-
zits and shuts me down fast. But,It may work well for you. Only 1 way to know. I prefer enanthate and sus & deca.

Knowing the half life of the last esters you use is very important when it comes time to pull the plug on a course and start PCT.
Lota guys still got long acting stuff working when they think they are  clean. They are "OFF"  shorter than they think.   I thought I saw 1/2 life tables here somewhere. Maybee it was on muscletalk.uk.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 02:19:12 PM »
Basically Test is Test,  BUT the ester it is bound to affects how long before it is completely spent.
There is a World of difference between say; Test Suspension, Propionate (or how about some Methyl test tabs- Weeee...)  and some very long acting esters like  the decanoate in Sustanon.

The rate the stuff release and metabolized affects all of us a little different. I cant stand cypionate-
zits and shuts me down fast. But,It may work well for you. Only 1 way to know. I prefer enanthate and sus & deca.

Knowing the half life of the last esters you use is very important when it comes time to pull the plug on a course and start PCT.
Lota guys still got long acting stuff working when they think they are  clean. They are "OFF"  shorter than they think.   I thought I saw 1/2 life tables here somewhere. Maybee it was on muscletalk.uk.

Nice post. Good points. One thing I can add, is that for some reason gains are typically easier to maintain with long esters. Some of the better charts that show the different compounda and their levels of effectiveness will typically give a short ester such as prop 3 out of 10 whereas it is not uncommon to see a compund with longer esters in it such as sustanon receve a 6 outr of 10 rating. Refer to the pated link for reference:

http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

ah yeah Im a voodo child

wampyri

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 02:38:51 PM »
We all have our favourites though don't we for example I love testovis prop its just brilliant.  I also seem to hold less water and lose more BF on sustanon.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 09:11:52 AM »
i hold more water on enenththate, than any other test.
Prop seems to hold the least on me

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 02:35:40 PM »
I cant take Cyp, Bad  Zits; and better have lots of nolva.
Cyp seems to last as short as Prop for me. Props better for myself than Cyp.
Nice swell @ the site too from prop.
But, I Prefer long actors.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »
In this months MD, Lewllyn answered a question about the difference between test E,C,P and Sus. His answer was nothing.  He said it is all the same and that marketing is behind the different types.  From your personal experience has this been the case?

Of course to truly answer this the different tests would have to have been purchased from the same lab.  You can't say that Test E from Lab YY was shit but you took Test P from LAB XX and it was amazing because then you cross over into manufactuers being different.

William was correct.

Assuming quality is not the issue, Test IS Test.....

The only difference is the release of the esters.

Some people like short acting, others prefer long acting....

It's really just a preference, but other than that there is no difference.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...