Author Topic: On Berserker's behavior... Please Vote  (Read 3510 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: On Berserker's behavior... Please Vote
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 09:23:06 AM »

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."—April 28, 2005

I guess that explains Toro Bora and OBL's escape.  :P
w

sandycoosworth

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
no, then there would be to many rules.  The desire is to keep the forum free from overmodding and everyone seems to think it works great. I will continue to insist on a minimalist approach to modding for the purpose of promoting free thinking in this forum.

locking the thread took more more mod work than not locking it ... given what you wrote about not wanting to overmod you must now unlock it or you are full of shit :)

the only rules that count are the ones in your first post, which can be bolded and changed just like you are doing now, only difference is there will be a long thead with an "audit trail" of the democratic opinions of the rules and not you deciding them arbitrarily + threads all over the board

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »
locking the thread took more more mod work than not locking it ... given what you wrote about not wanting to overmod you must now unlock it or you are full of shit :)

the only rules that count are the ones in your first post, which can be bolded and changed just like you are doing now, only difference is there will be a long thead with an "audit trail" of the democratic opinions of the rules and not you deciding them arbitrarily + threads all over the board
Don't be a bruce ;D  I didn't say no modding, I said minimal modding.  That's exactly what we have so you're bitching for what I don't know...  I mod less than Bigger B did, who is your hero, so you're barking for unknown reasons... No offense to bb intended. Most of that sticky is clarification of misunderstandings like listing what is a political issue and what is not.  Listing what Ron laid out for the forum when it was created. Even the lastes rule change on calling people out is a clarification of the freedom to do so. But people complained so it is a fair compromise. Have a political point when calling someone out.  The rules sticky stays period.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 10:02:31 AM »
you clearly said you dont want to overmod, i quoted and bolded it .... locking a thread that doesnt need to be locked is overmodding

doesnt really matter but now everyone can see you are full of shit :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 11:07:36 AM »
you clearly said you dont want to overmod, i quoted and bolded it .... locking a thread that doesnt need to be locked is overmodding

doesnt really matter but now everyone can see you are full of shit :)
Oh brother... Well, I guess you will have to just live with this full of shit mod, you're stuck with me and the fucking sticky stays biotch ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 11:14:15 AM »
 ;D
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
i didnt know he was a mod until now...so i guess hes doing fine
Valhalla awaits.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »
this is a pointless thread

as long as you dont delete or modify peoples posts for political reasons everyone else here can kiss your hairy bean bag

(ps at my request = not a political reason ;D)

He's done this to me.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »
This is quite an interesting thread for a few reasons:

- Beserker has told me I am not allowed to discuss Mods here in the Board Complaints area (a thread he started, not me).
- Beserker now starts a thread polling his performance here.
- Beserker deletes my posts defending myself against his .
- The thrust of the Mod debate was Delusional Liberal's activities here, not Beserkers.
- I still haven't recommended any Mod be removed and replaced.
- I have posted that I believe Beserker should remain as Mod.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
This is quite an interesting thread for a few reasons:

- Beserker has told me I am not allowed to discuss Mods here in the Board Complaints area (a thread he started, not me).
- Beserker now starts a thread polling his performance here.
- Beserker deletes my posts defending myself against his .
- The thrust of the Mod debate was Delusional Liberal's activities here, not Beserkers.
- I still haven't recommended any Mod be removed and replaced.
- I have posted that I believe Beserker should remain as Mod.

A. The thread was started before the fact.  B. The thread was created to deal with your accusations.  C. The information collected from this thread, along with pm complaints about you determined my decision. D. Berserker has never deleted one of your posts, moved yes.  Keep your facts straight.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »
A. The thread was started before the fact.  B. The thread was created to deal with your accusations.  C. The information collected from this thread, along with pm complaints about you determined my decision. D. Berserker has never deleted one of your posts, moved yes.  Keep your facts straight.

You'll no doubt reveal the identity of these complainants?

I'm sure you have deleted at least one of my posts, but I can't prove that - can I?
Thread Killer