Author Topic: Lost gear in soft tissue...maybe, maybe not  (Read 876 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Lost gear in soft tissue...maybe, maybe not
« on: February 09, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »
You guys ever shoot glutes and feel like you went into the soft tissue... (fat instead of muscle) I think I did last shot but maybe not. From now on Im going to use 1 1/2 inch needle but I have a few times went with 1 inch and tried to get away with it. If you push hard as hell and go at a 90 dgree angle then its usually fine..but i had NO pain after last shot in glutes so I was a little worried. But, it may be because I hit legs really hard right after that shot. And, this gear is so smooth it does not really hurt anyway. But damn, I had that syringe packed to the hilt with sust, deca , and equipoise...hope it went into the muscle

ANybody ever had this?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wampyri

Re: Lost gear in soft tissue...maybe, maybe not
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 03:15:37 PM »
LOL How much fat do you have on your ass that a 1 1/2 inch needle dosnt get through  ;D ;D ;D

I wouldn't worry about it and do some cardio  :P

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
LOL How much fat do you have on your ass that a 1 1/2 inch needle dosnt get through  ;D ;D ;D

I wouldn't worry about it and do some cardio  :P

dipshit.lol....read the post, I said i was trying to get away with a 1 inch in glutes, which isnt necessrily smart..especially on a big bulking cycle when i have a little fat... lol    8)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »
I've always used 1" for glutes.. don't see the point in using 1.5" , shit for delts and tri's I use 5/8" and never had a problem.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 06:22:18 PM »
Even if shot in to the fatty tissue John, your body will still absorb the gear. No gear wasted just takes longer to absorb!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 07:46:39 PM »
Even if shot in to the fatty tissue John, your body will still absorb the gear. No gear wasted just takes longer to absorb!

dam I thought it was lost, good call
ah yeah Im a voodo child