Author Topic: Al Gore  (Read 1359 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Al Gore
« on: February 09, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »
Is bloated beyond recognition. :'( Looks like food as sex substitute, what's going on at home?

"He's considering a run for president". ::)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Al Gore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 05:29:44 PM »
Is even more bloated.. :-\  Almost unrecognizable.

He's starting to look like Jerry Lewis when he was on steriods

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
Perhaps he should worry less about his 'carbon footprint', and more about his 'caloric intake'.  His hyper-consumption of food is beautifully in step with other Goresque double-speak and wonderfully immoral justifications.

Forget the footprints he leaves behind, it's his giant oversized corpse that will cause most concern.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 07:17:45 AM »
Ya know what's funny?
Two men ran for President in 2000.
Six years later, both are being made fun of.

Bush, well, let 9/11 happen, invaded Iraq on lies, lost 3000 soldiers, destroyed civil rights, spend a trillion on the war, and pissed off the world.

Al Gore gained 15 pounds.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »
Ya know what's funny?
Two men ran for President in 2000.
Six years later, both are being made fun of.

Bush, well, let 9/11 happen, invaded Iraq on lies, lost 3000 soldiers, destroyed civil rights, spend a trillion on the war, and pissed off the world.

Al Gore gained 15 pounds.

I was making fun of Gore long before 2000.......BTW, it was Clinton who let 9/11 happen, get off the conspiracy sites Rob, they're brainwashing you!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 07:47:36 AM »
I was making fun of Gore long before 2000.......BTW, it was Clinton who let 9/11 happen, get off the conspiracy sites Rob, they're brainwashing you!

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

Here are 25 distinct foreign intelligence warnings, described in mainstream media articles, of the Bush Administration being warned about 9/11 and doing nothing.

And even if Clinton was in the caves planning the shit too (obviously not but you get the point), Bush had 9 months in office and 25 warnings to stop the attacks.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 09:16:32 AM »
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

Here are 25 distinct foreign intelligence warnings, described in mainstream media articles, of the Bush Administration being warned about 9/11 and doing nothing.

And even if Clinton was in the caves planning the shit too (obviously not but you get the point), Bush had 9 months in office and 25 warnings to stop the attacks.

I'm sure the President gets warnings everyday.....which one should he go after first?  I guess it doesn't count that because of him we have foiled hundreds of terrorist plots.....for christ sake give credit when credit is due!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 09:32:34 AM »
He's starting to look like Jerry Lewis when he was on steriods

LOL!   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 09:47:09 AM »
I'm sure the President gets warnings everyday.....which one should he go after first?  I guess it doesn't count that because of him we have foiled hundreds of terrorist plots.....for christ sake give credit when credit is due!

Bush has never denied he knew about 9/11 ahead of time, when asked.

OneBigMan

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 03:00:41 PM »
Al Gore looks like he is inside a aging time capsule that the rest of us are also futuristically sitting in until WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN ??? :-\ :(