Author Topic: Those nerds in the gym NEEDING CLEAN OUT OF THERE.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2493 times)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Epic attempt to win over the folks here at GetBig with your monster fake gym story. Leave those to the Squadfather. ;)

Aahaha, Squad doesn't need to jump people in the gym to own them.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
I was in the gym today training like doing behind-the-neck presses with a barbell, and this skinny little 19 year old 5ft2, 130 lbs nerd Johny Fitness comes up and says, 'excuse me, but you're not training properly, you're using the wrong form, you're going to fast and locking your elbows out the round way'

I'm about 6ft and about 240 lbs, so I finish about 10 reps, then clunk it down hard, and look at him dead in the face and say, 'listen man, I've been in this game alot longer than you, so before you start telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing, grow some muscles and a physique, and then we can talk, little boy!!!!!'

And this dude is into rapping and stuff, and thinks he's hard and he's like 'come on then tough guy, me and friends ain't scared of you'

So I pretended to be scared and said, 'look man, don't start anything ok, I'm only joking you know, you're right, my formed sucked.'

He was like 'it's all cool bro,' and puts his hand out for me shake and we shook hands

Then I turned round to get my gym bag, took of my lifting straps, and when he turned round, I cracked him on the jaw and KNOCKED HIM OUT flat.

He got up and was running out the door as fast as his little legs could carry him....LOL

Holla respect at me bros for straightening out that guy who needed it 

Translation -  There was a sweet young hairless boy who was bending over for his wrist straps, I could see his tiny nuts peaking through his shorts and I blew my load right there on the butt blaster machine. I gathered my things and ran out of the gym in embarrassment.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Aahahaha, I'd hate to be the janitor of the gym "Robert the Bruce" goes to.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
LOL........I can't even believe anyone would believe this bullshit story.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I was in the gym today training like doing behind-the-neck presses with a barbell, and this skinny little 19 year old 5ft2, 130 lbs nerd Johny Fitness comes up and says, 'excuse me, but you're not training properly, you're using the wrong form, you're going to fast and locking your elbows out the round way'

I'm about 6ft and about 240 lbs, so I finish about 10 reps, then clunk it down hard, and look at him dead in the face and say, 'listen man, I've been in this game alot longer than you, so before you start telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing, grow some muscles and a physique, and then we can talk, little boy!!!!!'

And this dude is into rapping and stuff, and thinks he's hard and he's like 'come on then tough guy, me and friends ain't scared of you'

So I pretended to be scared and said, 'look man, don't start anything ok, I'm only joking you know, you're right, my formed sucked.'

He was like 'it's all cool bro,' and puts his hand out for me shake and we shook hands

Then I turned round to get my gym bag, took of my lifting straps, and when he turned round, I cracked him on the jaw and KNOCKED HIM OUT flat.

He got up and was running out the door as fast as his little legs could carry him....LOL

Holla respect at me bros for straightening out that guy who needed it 
I got news for you...you're one of those nerds in a gym that us serious bbdr's make fun of.

PB