Author Topic: Fcuky all fo you mothercukers.  (Read 19958 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Fcuky all fo you mothercukers.
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »
Pasadena, California...Do they have to know it's beer in the mail?

Lisa

i'll have to look into it. of course, i'm also planning on flying out to CA at some point in march or may, maybe i'll just swing by and get some on tap. kasteel brown may be my favorite beer of all, getting it fresh would just be beautiful.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »
i'll have to look into it. of course, i'm also planning on flying out to CA at some point in march or may, maybe i'll just swing by and get some on tap. kasteel brown may be my favorite beer of all, getting it fresh would just be beautiful.

Hey how about a Lucifer Festival T-Shirt.....i'm just the big giver today ;)

Lisa

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 11:02:41 AM »
Damn I feel so simple now when it comes to beer. I tried Fancy beers but i just stick to about 3 beers now..

Bud
Bud Ice
Bud Select.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2007, 11:04:56 AM »
Damn I feel so simple now when it comes to beer. I tried Fancy beers but i just stick to about 3 beers now..

Bud
Bud Ice
Bud Select.

No worries, big_mal, you're probably safer that way!!!!

Lisa

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2007, 11:05:22 AM »

Bud
Bud Ice
Bud Select.

MGD brotha goes down like water when it cold

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2007, 11:09:51 AM »

Bud
Bud Ice
Bud Select.

well it's a lot easier if you like standard beers. when you're an import/micro junkie, it's hard to find a bar in a given city that has anything you'll like.

Hey how about a Lucifer Festival T-Shirt.....i'm just the big giver today ;)

Lisa

hot damn. i'll think about that one. not big on giving out the ol' address, y'know?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »
Hey, no worries....i did send someone a TIVO on here and i've yet to visit  8) (plus my return was on the box so what comes around goes around, i guess)!!!!

Lisa

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2007, 11:32:21 AM »
MGD brotha goes down like water when it cold

You know what you are right. MGD cold is awsome. But I got real partial to Bud ice.

Check this out. This argentinean dude in school invited me out drinkig with some of his friends. Rich dudes...anyway they were like "amstel light is like the best light beer out...so what do you drink..?" and im like "um...bud" he replied "you are so american"  I damn near felt out of place. But whatever...give me 4 bottles of ice cold bud ice and im straight.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
You know what you are right. MGD cold is awsome. But I got real partial to Bud ice.

Check this out. This argentinean dude in school invited me out drinkig with some of his friends. Rich dudes...anyway they were like "amstel light is like the best light beer out...so what do you drink..?" and im like "um...bud" he replied "you are so american"  I damn near felt out of place. But whatever...give me 4 bottles of ice cold bud ice and im straight.
dam rights real blue collar beer for some tuff motha fucas ill take the blue collar stuff anyday >:(

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2007, 11:35:33 AM »

It's funny you say Amstel Light...we only carry 2 light beers in a bottle...Amstel and Sam Adams...no Coors, Bud, MGD (and the exact reason my hubbie won't drink at my bar >:()

Lisa

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2007, 11:36:59 AM »
dam rights real blue collar beer for some tuff motha fucas ill take the blue collar stuff anyday >:(

Right...then they started talking about tennis and polo and shit. Stuff i have never done. Granted i could bench press 3 of them together but they still talked about shit that was clearly out of my leauge. But i still got my bud that night.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2007, 11:38:05 AM »
Right...then they started talking about tennis and polo and shit. Stuff i have never done. Granted i could bench press 3 of them together but they still talked about shit that was clearly out of my leauge. But i still got my bud that night.
and all the bitches too im guessen aahhahhahhahahhha yes its to easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they want a man who drinks real beer

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2007, 11:38:14 AM »
It's funny you say Amstel Light...we only carry 2 light beers in a bottle...Amstel and Sam Adams...no Coors, Bud, MGD (and the exact reason my hubbie won't drink at my bar >:()

Lisa

Dios mio...no Bud, coors or MGD...if i came to you bar i would be BYOB....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »
and all the bitches too im guessen aahhahhahhahahhha yes its to easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they want a man who drinks real beer

Actually you are right. I went to this chicks house i met in there. Some some blond german chick. Had an awsome time...she even made me eggs the next morning.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2007, 02:56:56 PM »

Lisa

haha, the bar i go to when i visit the family doesn't even carry sam adams. they're so snobby with beer it's friggin' awesome. they even say on the sign "if you want bud, get the hell out" or something to that effect. on the plus side, it means that there are no fights, because the only people coming in are there to actually sit and enjoy beer as opposed to getting sloshed and trying to get laid.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »
i've been looking for those two bastards for so long, gah. i've had one from each of the other five belgian trappist breweries (chimay, achel, orval, westmalle, rochefort), but westy 12 is almost impossible to get. april i may swing out into indiana to pick up some dark lord.

man, have you tried stone's other IPAs? i got the 10th anniversary and that was just the best i've ever had. ruination was damn good too.

http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/city/38

there's a few breweries out there, and it looks like a pretty good selection of pubs as well.
yes thats part of the appeal imo, they are so damn rare. the only Stone i can get in texas is arrogant bastard and regular IPA. i would love to try their imperial stout though.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2007, 07:30:25 PM »
Every single one of those beers we sell in a bottle (also to-go).....Right now we started a Belgian Beer Festival with 38 Belgian style beers on tap...yes, tap that is!!! From Chimay White (9%) to Avec les Bon Voeux (holy smokes that is some great beer from the Dupont Brewery) to KWAK to Urthel to Piraat to Silly Saison to Delirium Noel to Pilaarbijter Red and so much more...i bet your mouth is watering.

If you ever are looking for something and can't find it, PM me and i'll see if we carry it or can get it. As i said, we also have a to-go license for the beers.

Hope i helped.

Lisa

mydavid, can you get either Three Floyds Dark Lord Imperial Stout or Trappist Westvleteren? i would be extremely interested in those two.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2007, 08:17:16 PM »
mydavid, can you get either Three Floyds Dark Lord Imperial Stout or Trappist Westvleteren? i would be extremely interested in those two.

I work tomorrow night...let me ask the owner about those two...personally i've never heard of them.

Lisa

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2007, 08:26:16 PM »
I work tomorrow night...let me ask the owner about those two...personally i've never heard of them.

Lisa

westvleteran 12 is considered the world's greatest beer. it's a quadrupel from belgium, the rarest and most difficult to get of the six belgian trappist breweries (westvleteran, rocheforte, westmalle, orval, achel, and chimay in order of hardest to easiest to get). it's been #1 on beeradvocate.com for years.

the abbey monks themselves only sell as much as is necessary to keep their abbey running, and explicitly do not want it resold. similarly they sell it themselves at their abbey, nowhere else, and only a few cases a day, plus they limit how many cases per day a given person can buy.

truthfully, the odds of you being able to get any to sell are nil unless you actually go there yourself. it's a safer bet to get a one-on-one trade than to try and get any in bulk. even the "black market" sales of it are rare, not to mention incredibly expensive.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »
haha, the bar i go to when i visit the family doesn't even carry sam adams. they're so snobby with beer it's friggin' awesome. they even say on the sign "if you want bud, get the hell out" or something to that effect. on the plus side, it means that there are no fights, because the only people coming in are there to actually sit and enjoy beer as opposed to getting sloshed and trying to get laid.
dude just cause i drink an mgd dosnt mean im gonna start trouble or am out just to get liad  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »
dude just cause i drink an mgd dosnt mean im gonna start trouble or am out just to get liad  ::)

oh i know, but the idiots who do things like that generally go to those kinds of bars instead of import spots because they're cheap bastards and would rather buy a girl a $3.50 long island to get her drunk quick instead of an $8 beer that won't. you know what i mean?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2007, 08:53:17 PM »
oh i know, but the idiots who do things like that generally go to those kinds of bars instead of import spots because they're cheap bastards and would rather buy a girl a $3.50 long island to get her drunk quick instead of an $8 beer that won't. you know what i mean?
i do and my fav import is stella

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2007, 09:09:03 AM »
i do and my fav import is stella

Ah yes, when they come in looking for a Bud i normally direct them to our Stella Artois (or Bavik which is a $4.00 Belgian Pilsner with 5% Alcohol).

Stella=Wifebeater beer of England ;D

Lisa

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2007, 09:18:51 AM »
Ah yes, when they come in looking for a Bud i normally direct them to our Stella Artois (or Bavik which is a $4.00 Belgian Pilsner with 5% Alcohol).

Stella=Wifebeater beer of England ;D

Lisa

hahahaha, I used to live on that when I was 15

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2007, 09:49:15 AM »
hahahaha, I used to live on that when I was 15

It is THE beer out here now...you can even get it in a Mexican restaruant.

Lisa