Author Topic: pro hormones... are they worth it?  (Read 3243 times)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
pro hormones... are they worth it?
« on: February 10, 2007, 06:43:48 AM »
wat do u guys  think of products like bsn's pro hormone or t-bomb/ abomb.

anyone used these? good results?

more important than creatine?

im only 21 turning 22 so my test is naturally high...would i benefit from this much or am i spplitting hairs?

thanks in advance let me know (i sure know i dont wanna unnecessarily waste any more money on unnecesary supplements)

ps- i generally no-xplode/ cell mass either together or sometimes just cellmass on its own depending on my cash flow)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

elspecimino

• Getbig III
  • hulk hogan=largest arms in the world
Re: pro hormones... are they worth it?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 08:38:39 AM »
A waste of money.  Nothing is more anabolic than good ole' food.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »
thanks bro...u just saved me more money.

i appreciate it.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »

Thats a total load of crap!

thanks bro...u just saved me more money.

i appreciate it.

I don't know anything about those pro hormones listed, but M1T is an extremely anabolic, very powerful steroid. I also know it can be toxic, but if cycled correctly, and with the right ancillaries it can also be safe. I have used M1T, and had very good results. If your going to use pro hormones make sure you use liv52, have some kind of PCT lined up, and have the proper ancillaries. Also PM whitewiddow he is the pro hormone guru.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 11:14:42 AM »
been there and done that! m1t was ok when i used it, but as soon as i stopped using it, i was right back to nada! i think prohormones are crummy!  eat, try some protein shakes if needed, and you'll be ok.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 01:35:07 PM »
been there and done that! m1t was ok when i used it, but as soon as i stopped using it, i was right back to nada! i think prohormones are crummy!  eat, try some protein shakes if needed, and you'll be ok.

M1T is a designer steroid, not just a PH.

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 02:12:32 PM »
I have made good gains on some of the methyls but they are toxic and really are not prohormones more like real hormones.  1ad was the shit though.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 03:26:11 PM »
is this m1t stuff legal???

when i said pro-hormones i was referring to those testosterone booster products.

as one of the members wrote...good food, protien shakes will do the trick for now maybe when i get more advanced i can use the test boosters...just like i said before dont wanna waste my money on bullshit i dont need. thanks for the input fellas. ;)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 05:13:40 PM »

when i said pro-hormones i was referring to those testosterone booster products.

as one of the members wrote...good food, protien shakes will do the trick for now maybe when i get more advanced i can use the test boosters...just like i said before dont wanna waste my money on bullshit i dont need. thanks for the input fellas. ;)

Most test boosters are worthless. M1T is no longer legal.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 06:31:08 PM »
why take a test booster? (98.7% of the time they are crap) when you could just take test, which will actually work exactly how you wish the test boosters did.
F

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »
why take a test booster? (98.7% of the time they are crap) when you could just take test, which will actually work exactly how you wish the test boosters did.

thats wat i was thinking.

on top of all that.... the legal ones are a bloody rip off.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
Save your money.RipOff.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »
Save your money.RipOff.

thanks bro. ;)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 02:31:29 AM »
thanks bro. ;)

and M1T is a steroid, not a PH.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 04:47:11 AM »
Isnt M1t also just as illegal as every other old school human grade (and vet) steroid?
My experience w/ M1t was This: ITS HARSHER THAN ANADROL  HALOTEST or METHYLTest!
First cycle, guys MAY gain off orals alone.  Thats it. Iv watched 100S of guys in the gymS use out of the USA where its LEGAL, and that IS what happens.  THe shit has TOO short a 1/2 life and your blood levels are bouncing all over, nothing but bad sides. Skip the proHormones. Orals only cycles MAY work once or twice.

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »
Isnt M1t also just as illegal as every other old school human grade (and vet) steroid?
My experience w/ M1t was This: ITS HARSHER THAN ANADROL  HALOTEST or METHYLTest!
First cycle, guys MAY gain off orals alone.  Thats it. Iv watched 100S of guys in the gymS use out of the USA where its LEGAL, and that IS what happens.  THe shit has TOO short a 1/2 life and your blood levels are bouncing all over, nothing but bad sides. Skip the proHormones. Orals only cycles MAY work once or twice.

Oral only cycles are worthless. You need to run test even with M1T to avoid sides. If your not willing to run test, dont mess with orals. They will shut you down.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 11:31:08 PM »
so 4thad,

ur saying any oral steroids arent worth taking only the injectables?

i guarantee i would never touch an injectable EVER...the thought makes me sick.

i also heard that oral steroids are very toxic and ahrsh on the liver.

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »
Oral gear is definitely worth taking when taken with a test base! Orals can be very hepa-toxic, as they will pass through liver two times. If your not willing to inject test stay away from the orals, as oral only cycles will shut down your natural test production. This can, and will cause lots and lots of problems for the oral only user.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 01:41:02 PM »
Oral gear is definitely worth taking when taken with a test base! Orals can be very hepa-toxic, as they will pass through liver two times. If your not willing to inject test stay away from the orals, as oral only cycles will shut down your natural test production. This can, and will cause lots and lots of problems for the oral only user.
well i gues ill never do gear.... the thought of injecting anything literally makes me sick.

i hate needles with a passion!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 02:04:38 PM »
Orals only wont do jack for me. even anapolon- seriously.
1st cycle, maybee, but its half-assed at best.
Dont do them then is a good idea.  Orals are WAY more harsh on the body. They are treated to survive 1st pass thru liver.  Really shouldn't be a drinker also on them.  Of course unsanitary injections are all wrong for sure also.

Worst thing you could do is get wrapped up in big repeated orals cycles. Worst for your liver & kidneys.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »
REPEAT

If your not willing to run test, dont mess with orals.

Orals are WAY more harsh on the body.
Worst thing you could do is get wrapped up in big repeated orals cycles. Worst for your liver & kidneys.
:

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 10:26:15 PM »

If you want a Test Booser try Novedex XT by gaspari nutrition.
You will notice a difference in 2 - 3 weeks.  It also surpresses estrogen.  So becareful, as if you are in a relationship, you partner might not feel your sensitive side after a while, plus you might loose your sex drive ( excellent if you spend your days jacking off too much ) I had to stop taking it because I started to loose my ability to be creative ( estrogen ) and being a webdesigner that is not cool.  But I did feel stronger in the gym and visually looked juiced up.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 11:05:56 PM »
plus you might loose your sex drive ( excellent if you spend your days jacking off too much
then its perfect lol.

on a serious note...when i get really lean and im happy with the muscle i need to gain i will use it during a mass gaining cycle.

thanks (ps- the side effects sound abit f'd up!)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 02:25:25 AM »
Yeah the side effects are very Fcked up.  A buddy of mine didn't notice the lose of sex drive, but I did.  I also got a bit of roid rage from them, and I wouldn't take lip off anyone.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 02:54:47 AM »
  Pro hormones are useless. You get just enough to shut you down but not enough to make much difference.