Author Topic: Floodgates opening? 2 more Ground Zero workers say WTC 7 was controlled demo  (Read 4418 times)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
lol.   :)

You're talking about a freakin fairy tale that is confined to CT web sites and nuts like you who accuse the president of murder.  The overwhelming majority of rational people do not take this crap seriously.  They don't spend time wondering how the hundreds, and probably thousands, of people participated in this stupid plot, which resulted in the secret abduction of two jets and hundreds of passengers. 

Okay, so tell me again how many people died in this "controlled demolition"? 

well said beach.
if there are so many questions in relation to 9/11,
why are there NO credible news sources even batting an eye at this junk?
 ::)
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
well said beach.
gee, yea good question... why wouldn't mainstream news outlets do investigative stories on wtc 7 and the implications ::)  This statement is as naive as some of the theories are dumb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I love it when the only defense to the facts and testimony on 911 is "Well, if it was true, tv would tell us!"

Aside from the facts that war is very good for ratings, some media outlets are actually owned by defense firms (GE/NBC), and the fact that govt and media entities are so closely tied together...

your basic tenet for this argument is "I will think what I am told to think by a machine".

Dumb shits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
well said beach.

I gotta laugh at this one.  Same thing. 

Media is a billion dollar operation, dude.  How many billion dollar operations do you know of which are not influenced by the govt, and operate solely on "doing the right thing"?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
well said beach.

Thanks.  And to answer your question, according to 240 the CIA controls the media (except when they're reporting favorable 911 poll numbers), and according to Jag Bush has bribed the media.   ::) 

In reality, as much as I hate the media, I think it comes down to them reporting what they believe is credible and leaving the CT nonsense to the tabloids. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
In reality, as much as I hate the media, I think it comes down to them reporting what they believe is credible and leaving the CT nonsense to the tabloids. 

Are you saying NYPD officers, military personell, executives, and EMTs who report things are are "not credible"? 

Are you saying the videotape of flashes in the windows in organized manners, the recordings of bangs, and the video showing a building turn into powder IN THE AIR are not credible?

Beach Bum, lately you sound really, well, blind to evidence.  Even the most ardent Bush supporter can look at these accounts and say "My president is right on everything, but there is something fishy at WTC7".

Not you though.  You used to be a good debate.  You sound very unintelligent though, when you refuse to look at evidence, discounting it as crazy because CNN hasn't played it yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'll keep you guys posted as the next group of people come fwd :)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
I gotta laugh at this one.  Same thing. 

Media is a billion dollar operation, dude.  How many billion dollar operations do you know of which are not influenced by the govt, and operate solely on "doing the right thing"?

my god, you have an excuse for everything. 
you'll believe absolutely anything you read or see as long as it doesn't deface your 9/11 theories. 
and you call me a dumb s**t?
actually, you might be right.  i am a dumb s**t for trying to debate an utter moron who claims he has more degrees than a thermometer but doesn't have the common sense God give a stop sign

i'm still waiting for the video footage of the second plane just about to hit and Bush ejects out of the cockpit and parachutes safely into Marine 1 helicopter.
i guess you and your 9/11 croonies are working on that one.

let me know when that comes forward.
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
mighty,

you mention common sense.

What does your common sense tell you about the odd way WTC7 fell?

Does your common sense tell you the men and women who have come fwd are all wrong?

kh300

• Getbig V
240 where the fuck are these nypd/fd officers that say this shit? give me names.. ill ask them myself

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
my god, you have an excuse for everything. 
you'll believe absolutely anything you read or see as long as it doesn't deface your 9/11 theories. 
and you call me a dumb s**t?
actually, you might be right.  i am a dumb s**t for trying to debate an utter moron who claims he has more degrees than a thermometer but doesn't have the common sense God give a stop sign

i'm still waiting for the video footage of the second plane just about to hit and Bush ejects out of the cockpit and parachutes safely into Marine 1 helicopter.
i guess you and your 9/11 croonies are working on that one.

let me know when that comes forward.

LOL!  Zing!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 where the f**k are these nypd/fd officers that say this shit? give me names.. ill ask them myself

Aside from the video where you can hear it for yourself, these 3 came fwd this week:

NYPD officer Craig Bartmer
Indira Singh was a volunteer civilian Emergency Medical Technician
Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue, Kevin McPadden

http://prisonplanet.com/headlines/february2007/090207.htm

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Aside from the video where you can hear it for yourself, these 3 came fwd this week:

a freakin conspiracy site.  good lord man!
would there have not been explosions anyway??  gas lines, electrical boxes, hazardous chemicals??  come on, IF these people actually exist and IF they thought they heard explosions, why do you immediately jump in the conspriacy lake with both feet??   two of the tallest buildings in the world, self-contained cities mind you, are collapsing and you think your supposed to hear crickets and butterflies??

W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
a freakin conspiracy site.  good lord man!
would there have not been explosions anyway??  gas lines, electrical boxes, hazardous chemicals??  come on, IF these people actually exist and IF they thought they heard explosions, why do you immediately jump in the conspriacy lake with both feet??   two of the tallest buildings in the world, self-contained cities mind you, are collapsing and you think your supposed to hear crickets and butterflies??

you dumb shit :)

You can listen to their ACTUAL WORDS there.

Open it and listen to their words.  quit being a dumb fucking sheep.

no, you know what? 

DON'T open it.  You go do your fucking job over there, you blind idiot.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
you dumb shit :)

You can listen to their ACTUAL WORDS there.

Open it and listen to their words.  quit being a dumb fucking sheep.

no, you know what? 

DON'T open it.  You go do your fucking job over there, you blind idiot.

:-*
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V

kh300

• Getbig V

craig was deemed "unfit for continued service due to post traumatic stress disorder" shortly after 911

sounds like a disgruntled employee to me- doing some interviews to try to make some money.. too bad 99% of witnesses have a different story

240 is Back

• Getbig V
craig was deemed "unfit for continued service due to post traumatic stress disorder" shortly after 911
sounds like a disgruntled employee to me- doing some interviews to try to make some money.. too bad 99% of witnesses have a different story

Okay, calling you out.  99?

I just posted the name of 3 WTC front line responders and links to their exact testimony saying it was a demolition.

Now, you can either post names and links to the exact testimony of the 297 people who have a "different story".

Or you can admit you just made that up without any facts.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III

Okay, calling you out.  99?

I just posted the name of 3 WTC front line responders and links to their exact testimony saying it was a demolition.

Now, you can either post names and links to the exact testimony of the 297 people who have a "different story".

Or you can admit you just made that up without any facts.

give me some freakin facts from any place other than some BS conspriacy site.  you can't.

so, 3 people say it was a demolition, you take the football and run like forrest gump and assume the govt conspired the whole day? 

who's the sheep?

W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
actually, the 911 commission never addressed WTC7.

If you believe it fell from fire, you're actually the conspiracy theorist.