Author Topic: Derek Anthony Challenges GetBiggers !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 43971 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Derek Anthony Challenges GetBiggers !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 09:38:24 AM »
Derek A has Downs syndrome both literally and metaphorically - he is retarded, which is the literal part and he goes down on every guy he can, which is the metaphorical part. Hahahahaha gayer than staying over at a chicks place longer than 5 minutes, after you've banged her for the first time and that too, up the pooper.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2007, 09:42:52 AM »
I gotta give derek props on his section in the chemicals  dept @ MD where he answers any ? given, even gear questions.
-

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2007, 09:44:21 AM »
Highlights from that thread...

<< get big is a pile of cocksucking shit >>

<< they bashed me for likeing stan mcquay >>

<< here is a connundrum for the GB haters over there. Now that you say you hate MD and will never buy it again and now that DA one of your biggest targets over there has a spread in Flex, whatever will you little kiddies read now? >>

<< aparently the inmates run that asylum. >>

<< If they all hate it here so much and this place sucks so bad, then why do they keep reading our posts? >>

<< I wonder if those little fucks have to stop posting whenever their mothers enter their rooms....or maybe they assume they have the "cool" type of mother hahaha. >>

<< its mostly inhabited by mindless kids with no other agenda than to shoot down anything remotely educational or interesting. >>

<< I looked over there and thought it was marred by the gang of spoiled little childrend over there who also wanted to be brats over here. It is probably only a tiny percentage of the people who post at Get big, but they were disruptive enough to make the site not worth visiting in my opinion-but if others find value there more power to them. Still I don't see the point of bashing getbig when it one can simply choose to ignore what is over there. Now that MD has rules of civilized behavior, we have a real choice. >>

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »
Highlights from that thread...

<< get big is a pile of cocksucking shit >>

<< they bashed me for likeing stan mcquay >>

<< here is a connundrum for the GB haters over there. Now that you say you hate MD and will never buy it again and now that DA one of your biggest targets over there has a spread in Flex, whatever will you little kiddies read now? >>

<< aparently the inmates run that asylum. >>

<< If they all hate it here so much and this place sucks so bad, then why do they keep reading our posts? >>

<< I wonder if those little fucks have to stop posting whenever their mothers enter their rooms....or maybe they assume they have the "cool" type of mother hahaha. >>

<< its mostly inhabited by mindless kids with no other agenda than to shoot down anything remotely educational or interesting. >>

<< I looked over there and thought it was marred by the gang of spoiled little childrend over there who also wanted to be brats over here. It is probably only a tiny percentage of the people who post at Get big, but they were disruptive enough to make the site not worth visiting in my opinion-but if others find value there more power to them. Still I don't see the point of bashing getbig when it one can simply choose to ignore what is over there. Now that MD has rules of civilized behavior, we have a real choice. >>

Hahahahahaha! Of course they will say that...at the end of the day, though? MD forums will slit their wrists and pimp their own mothers out if itmeant that MD-Cyber gains the popularity and noteriety of THIS forum here.

It never ever will. It doesn't have the character, the wit, the charm, the feel, the atmosphere, the CAST of characters and talent.

No other BB forum does. Ron Avidan knows this and, yes...he does appreciate it. Getbig is his MEAL TICKET in the BB industry.
?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2007, 09:50:31 AM »
Are there really other forums then this one?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2007, 09:50:41 AM »
Derek Anthony has blown more old guys than any storm to ever hit florida. He has swallowed more nut than all the squirrels in north america. And there have been more poles in him than in all of Poland!!!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2007, 09:52:58 AM »
As I know that DA reads every single thread on here,  LET IT GO DEREK.  All you do is fuel the hate by pouring gas allover it you moron.  Amazing this guy is all pumped on his jetfuel endorsement deal and what does he go out and do with his freetime?  Pick a fight with a MESSAGE BOARD   ???.  Way to show some class DA.  Someone should send all his transcripts of threats and rants to whateverthehell that company he works for.  They probably have as much class as MD/Bullshit Radio; NONE.   ;)
Truly STOP WHINING

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »
Haha, jetfuel... like anyone buys that shit... I would love to see Derek explain, with a straight face, how Jetfuel did him any good... or if he even ever used it!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2007, 09:56:16 AM »
i talk shit to his face   maybe i will have chamberlain come with me   lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2007, 09:56:43 AM »
 You beat me to it...

If I had owned a SUPP company and gave him an endorsement deal...I would expect a certian level of 'code of conduct' out of that person. Sure. Absolutley.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2007, 09:57:18 AM »
i talk shit to his face   maybe i will have chamberlain come with me   lol
well you do bench press 525 right? ::) why would anyone not be terrified of you?

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 09:58:32 AM »
makes me wish i was able to go, if he wants to come over to UFC 70 then ill be more than happy to talk shit to his face and anything else he wants. Hes nothing behind the oil, size doesnt make you a good fighter, it only helps to give you an "intimidating" appearance. Once you can look passed the size, hes a child waiting to be smashed apart
Scouser on Tour

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »
makes me wish i was able to go, if he wants to come over to UFC 70 then ill be more than happy to talk shit to his face and anything else he wants. Hes nothing behind the oil, size doesnt make you a good fighter, it only helps to give you an "intimidating" appearance. Once you can look passed the size, hes a child waiting to be smashed apart
oh brother, another internet badass. ::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »
well you do bench press 525 right? ::) why would anyone not be terrified of you?

dude you hide and hide and hide  never to be seen, no pics to talk of, your a fuckign nobody that nobody carees about your posts aren't even intresting   get over it

PS just for you i started benching again will see what i can do after the arnold right now my best was close grip 315 fro 12

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2007, 10:02:22 AM »
Hahahahahaha! Of course they will say that...at the end of the day, though? MD forums will slit their wrists and pimp their own mothers out if itmeant that MD-Cyber gains the popularity and noteriety of THIS forum here.

It never ever will. It doesn't have the character, the wit, the charm, the feel, the atmosphere, the CAST of characters and talent.

No other BB forum does. Ron Avidan knows this and, yes...he does appreciate it. Getbig is his MEAL TICKET in the BB industry.

TRUER words were never spoken my ni**A, getbig is the real shit, you only have to look at some of the names on our VIP list on Y, some real quality posters, all mainly exclusive getbiggers,

MD wants what getbig has, and is going to HUGE lengths to get it, but it won't, theres only one mutherfuckin getbig. 8)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2007, 10:12:06 AM »
Posted by Derek Anthony at MD

getbig is a bucnh of pussys. i challenge any of the shit talkers to come to my face at the arnold and step up to my face!! they wont casue there old queens or young little punk bitches and i would kick the shit out of any of them. and it would be my honor stickign up for myself and anyof the good people they bash over there. least over here on md.com there is some respect !! and great people over here

f**k getbig!! i hate that site and ill be glad to say it to rons face at the arnold that his site sucks,and his fans.i like ron but his site is a joke !!!the people on there are assholes

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3951

I'll challenge Derek to a grammar contest.  :D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »
MD wants what getbig has, and is going to HUGE lengths to get it,

Derek has offered to anally accomodate the hugest of the necessary lengths.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2007, 10:19:50 AM »
Derek would win a dick sucking popularity contest hands down.  Literally.
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »
Derek anthony has serviced more senior citizens than medicare!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2007, 10:23:44 AM »
did he synthol his forehead too?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2007, 10:28:39 AM »
Word is, he has AIDS... I feel bad for the poor fellow...

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2007, 10:32:32 AM »
Word is, he has AIDS... I feel bad for the poor fellow...

Really? He has the HIV?

Damn shame....can't get extra for allowing his "johns" to go au naturale

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2007, 10:38:41 AM »
I'll challenge Derek to a grammar contest.  :D

Pollux...don't you mean "gramer contest"...? ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »
Do you think if we had a spelling bee at the O, Derek would still enter and if so, would he go on a rampage when he lost?

"Couch"

"C-O-W.."

"NO!!!!"
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2007, 11:28:28 AM »
hahahaha, sounds like we're really in his head big time, this guy is a cunnt hair away from a rubber room.

Are you saying we're in his head, like the 16" dildo that's in his ass?
HAHA, RON.....