Author Topic: Arnold Quote  (Read 1134 times)

Drij

• Getbig IV
Arnold Quote
« on: February 10, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=510381&page=8

Here's an Arnold Schwarzenegger quote, it might be offensive to some.

"The guys who own the most real estate in Los Angeles are Europeans. There are people coming over from Yugoslavia with hardly any money...a friend of mine came over from Czechoslovakia in '68 and he now owns four apartment buildings. Americans are still sitting on their asses waiting for it. Europeans are hungry because we don't have that much."

I think this goes for any immigrant.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Quote
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 10:35:50 AM »
nm

body88

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=510381&page=8

I think this goes for any immigrant.

Heres a quote that might offend you made by Arnold.

" F**k Lou Ferrigno, that square thinks he can beat me? Aaahahahaah, about as good a shot as that shitface over there  (points to Robbie Robinson). Look at all these bitches in this gym. I railed all these sluts two times over, Aahahahaha!!! What are you looking at pencil neck? (Throws a 45 at Vince Basile)."  Franco, lets go prank Sergio.

He loved every word of it, and he should have. It was all true!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
americans are the fattest and laziest country, why the argument. look at the stats. everyone is sick and fat.

body88

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 11:02:15 AM »
americans are the fattest and laziest country, why the argument. look at the stats. everyone is sick and fat.

Translation - I wish I lived in America, but I make 7 dollars a month. Do you realize losers who work at fast food joints pull in more doe then you make in a year?