Author Topic: New to the gym  (Read 1537 times)

torbo

• Getbig I
New to the gym
« on: February 10, 2007, 01:59:28 PM »
Hello guys,

I just start working out and I need to lose fat.  the salesman in the vitamin world shop recommend me on this product http://intersportnutrition.com/product.php?productid=16561&cat=0&page=1 (I find it for batter price on line ) some one can help me and let me know if it's the right product for me

bigjoex

• Getbig II
Re: New to the gym
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »
yes it is good when u stop taking it u willl gain more wieght. My personal opinion is to do a lot of cardio eat healthy and lift like crazy

torbo

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »
Thank you bigjoex,

I think I'll order it today Can you give me some samples for healthy food,
Again thanks for your time

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 06:11:27 PM »
Thank you bigjoex,

I think I'll order it today Can you give me some samples for healthy food,
Again thanks for your time

chicken breasts, oats, tuna, water, egg whites, salad, etc.
F

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 06:26:59 PM »
yeah, do free wieghts and compound movements (deadlifts, bench press, shoulder press, etc) focus on the large body parts to build actual muscle mass.

eat 6 small meals per day.

and 'hydroxycut' isnt the be all and end all but it mentall makes the process easier and gives u more energy... the issue is the price and like the other member said...when u go off it, it will be easier to gain the weight back and ur energy might feel lower for a lil while.

GOOD LUCK! EAT CLEAN! AND MOST OF ALL..........CARDIO ONE HOUR PER DAY MINIMUM FOR QUICKER RESULTS. (without eating clean though...its all a waste of time  ;))
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 01:16:11 AM »
Hello guys,

I just start working out and I need to lose fat.  the salesman in the vitamin world shop recommend me on this product http://intersportnutrition.com/product.php?productid=16561&cat=0&page=1 (I find it for batter price on line ) some one can help me and let me know if it's the right product for me

Hey bro I had a post about this awhile back....anyway after I used it I had to take a shit and it felt like my ass hole was on fire.....seriously, and I didn't loose weight.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 10:23:26 AM »
There is a forum on this site dedicated to healthy recipes bro! If you make weight training a life style and you dont quit, you will lose weight and keep it off! If I was you I would use an ECA stack instead of the product listed. ECA is much more efficient. I will give you the stack, but its up to you to research it to make the decision if its safe for you (could cause probs with diabetes, thyroid problem, etc). Do the research on http://www.pubmed.com

E - 25mg Ephedrine Legaly obtained from http://www.netnutri.com/
C - 200mg caffiene
A - 200mg aspirin, or just a couple baby aspirin. I take 1 bayer tab usually.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 11:12:15 AM »
i have tried every fat burner out there. not one of them did me any good! i lost maybe 5lbs using one of them, only to gain it right back. these other dudes are right...cardio, diet, and you will lose the fat and build more muscle.  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 05:08:39 PM »
ECA can and will work wonders with proper training and diet! Its medically proven to do so.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 05:31:07 PM »
ECA can and will work wonders with proper training and diet! Its medically proven to do so.

Here is my advice.  The key to major fat lose is to put the body into shock.  break down some walls ( IE lift til you puke ).  eat 6 times a day.  ECA does work, but you will loose muscle too.  Stay away from MuscleTech's products. They haven't had a good product ( that was work the money ) since the Ephedra based Hydroxycut( about 6 years ago )

torbo

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
Hello There,

I really got confused fat loss product will help me or not?

What about this producthttp://intersportnutrition.com/product.php?productid=16250&cat=284&page=1 some one ever use it? Or maybe someone can direct me to good fat loss product

Thank you all

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 05:00:58 PM »
these other dudes are right...cardio, diet, and you will lose the fat and build more muscle.  ;D

ECA can and will work wonders withproper training and diet! Its medically proven to do so.

Dietary Supplement. Naturally control carbs & fats in your diet. Block carbs. Inhibit fat absorption. Support fat loss. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.) Low carb/low fat dieters choice! All natural. Stimulant free. Help inhibit the carbs &

fats from foods like these:

» Hamburgers.

» Fries.

» Pizza.

» Ice cream.

::)

Draw your own conclusions
:

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
I had 4 slices of pizza this evening, it was good.  :)
bodybuildersreality.com

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »
Honestly the biggest things ECA will do is mental, as you won't have a hard time doing cardio or staying active when on ECA. If you want a good one here is one I personally have tried and its as close to the old fashion stuff as you can get now a days.
http://www.senutrition.com/metabolic-fuel.html
Just be sure to take it slow, and only take in on workout days, Ephedra is highly addictive and you will build a tollerace to it with time. 

torbo

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
Just wanna say i used the Lipo 6 product that i order from www.intersportnutrition.com it's great product help me a lot