Author Topic: New can someone help on how to take....  (Read 1081 times)

bigjoex

• Getbig II
New can someone help on how to take....
« on: February 10, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
I am currently new at taking steroids have no clue how to yet i am in the process of buying deka i will acutally have it tomorrow. I was wondering how to take it. I am getting the needles. Are the pills better?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: New can someone help on how to take....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
I am currently new at taking steroids have no clue how to yet i am in the process of buying deka i will acutally have it tomorrow. I was wondering how to take it. I am getting the needles. Are the pills better?
Do you mean deca? If so, it does not come in a pill form...if you find a pill form then it is crap.

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 02:38:09 PM »
yes that is what i ment sorry for the mis spelling... Is deca worth getting or is there something else out there better?  my friend takes some type of pills are they better then needles ?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »
injections are the way to go.
I hope your going to do some more reseach before you kill yourself.
Do you even know what deca is and what it does? you didnt say anything about test and Im not talking about a test you take for school or something.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »

Lets hear your stats

Height
BF

Traning history
What you have available to you(aas)

UDE
U

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=92379.0

never use deca alone its a road that will end up in a dead end.

As for "deca" orals ? never heard of it but I'm new to the game.

A little advice don't do what your friends are doing, chances are their getting limp dicks and bit tits. A good friend of mine first cycle was a tapered cycle of overpriced deca.

first find out what arimidex,nolvadex,clomid, and hcg is. your better of knowing what this is first ;)  happy cycling

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 05:45:15 PM »

youre a newbie
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 06:10:22 PM »
its okay to be a newbie, but hey look i gota scholar ship to a division 1 school for baseball. Now how many people can do that?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 06:20:07 PM »
its okay to be a newbie, but hey look i gota scholar ship to a division 1 school for baseball. Now how many people can do that?

so you JUST got your scholarship and you are getting ready to try steroids...son you need help----this means you are not a day over 19 years old, and your natural testosterone is working like a charm---so, what do you do? You want to put your health and scholarship/career in jeopardy by doing steroids....

get lost kid, there is nothing for you at this forum  :-\
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »
hmm i was looking to take them since i am currently getting elbow problems and i currently have a shoulder problem. A friend of mine back home said that if i would take the roids they would make me bigger but also make my elbow and shoulder feel good again and get a little bit more speed on the fast ball

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 07:17:52 PM »
DO NOT USE DECA if you are in tested competition! It is responsible for more + 'Roid tests than any.
It hangs around almost FOREVER , like up  to 18 months. You will LOSE that scholarship and end up hanging sheetrock!  Remember Bosworth?

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 07:32:15 PM »
DO NOT USE DECA if you are in tested competition! It is responsible for more + 'Roid tests than any.
It hangs around almost FOREVER , like up  to 18 months. You will LOSE that scholarship and end up hanging sheetrock!  Remember Bosworth?

yes i do, and thank you and thank you everyone else who answered my question. I found a doctor back home who could help me out with my situation which is good thank god but for now its just pitching and taking the creatine while pitching i duno why but it makes the elbow and shoulder feel good.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 04:19:03 AM »
You will LOSE that scholarship and end up hanging sheetrock! 

LOL! very true.  You turned the kid right around with that one.  Well done.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 10:19:50 AM »
Did you not get the scholarship without the aid of AAS? Then why jeopardize everything you have worked so hard for...buddy do it natural as long as you can your still young...natural testosterone can not be matched...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »
Hes on track. Id recomend accupuncture to anyone w/ this kind of naging soft tissue BS.
He seems smart, and REAL (Watch OUT FOR some of these PUKES on here FISHn'  for you to TELL them "WHAT SHOULD I DO?"). Ruin your day or more.

One thing AAS users neglect to tell those who've heard goood effects is the bad.
Drop a big load of that joint friendly deca and you may find how well it was masking some nasty injuries.
Lota  young athletes look at someone like Bonds and forget... The guy is old!!
If he werent in sports he wouldnt have to run in circles looking for somthing to help out his old aching
bones. Theres many docs would write him up deca and test.  I dont think thats an option for him.
Id call it discrimination.  I laugh when people talk Ruth up over him.